Final

Sick

Jackson's POV

I'm calling my girlfriend, Young Ji to ask her out for a date.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello." She reply in husky voice.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked because I'm worried.

"I'm not okay, I have a high fever and a bad sore throat." She reply.

I was really worried that time and I'm a bit sad because I want to give her surprise during our date, but I need to change the plan.

"Okay, I'm coming over. Make sure you open the door later." I said and get up.

"Okay." She reply and we hung up.

I took my jacket with me and go out from the house and get into my car. A few minutes later, I've arrived at Young Ji's house. I rush going out from the car and straight to the door.

"Young Ji!" I knock the door and shouted.

In a while, I can see Young Ji's weak body infront of me. She has opened the door.

"Young Ji, are you okay?" I asked when I'm in.

Before she could answer me, and before I could even ask her anything more, she fainted in my arms.

"Young Ji!!" I said and panicked.

I quickly take off my shoes and bring Young Ji bridal style to her room. I went back to downstairs and I locked the door. Then, I go to the kitchen and take the wet towel, I straighted away go back to her room which is upstairs. I put the towel on her forehead and take the blanket to cover her. I take a chair and sat beside her bed while holding her hand. I hope she will get better soon.

 

Young Ji's POV

I woke up and I saw a guy with his face down on my bed while holding my hands. 'That'll probably Jackson.' I thought. I dont really remember what had happened, but the last thing I remembered was I opened the door and I saw Jackson. Then everything was black, and I became blank. I do slightly movement and that guy lift his face up immediately as he notice my movement.

"Oh, you're awake, sweetie?" Jackson said.

He is so romantic thats why I love him ♡

"Yeah, are you sleepy or tired?" I asked because I saw his tired face.

"Why? So that I can sleep with you in the same bed?" He said and smirked.

"No, if you want, you can just go back to your house. I can take care of myself." I said.

"In your dream. You just now fainted and luckily I was there, if not who's going to carry you to your room? I'll stay here and take a good care of you until you're recover." Jackson said firmly.

'He carried me?' I smiled with that thought.

"Okay. Thanks anyway." I said and smiled.

"No problem, sweetie." He smiled too.

"So now, what food do you want to eat?" Jackson asked.

"Anything as long as you cook for me." I smiled imagine he's cooking for me in the kitchen.

"You want me to cook? I just thought of buying it outside. But its okay, I'll cook for you." Jackson said.

"If you lazy to cook, just buy it outside. I'm o-" Jackson cut me off with a peck on my lips.

"If you argue with me again, I'll continue giving a peck on your lips." Jackson said.

I smiled and I'm BLUSHING! Hahahahaha, should I continue arguing so that I can get more peck from him? Hahahahaha thats not make any sense.

"If you dont want a peck, I'll give you a very nice kiss." He said like his reading my mind that I want more than a peck. And I'm blushing again.

"Its okay." I said.

"So now, you wait here. Let me get cook with your food. Is the porridge okay for you?" Jackson asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Okay. Wait for me, I'll be back." He let go of my hands and walking out of my room. Now I'm alone.

 

Jackson's POV

As soon as I came out from her room, I straighted away go to the kitchen and start cutting the ingredients. While doing that, I call my love, Young Ji. I know she's bored now and lonely so thats why I call her even though we are in the same house but different floor.

"Hello?"

"Hello, sweetie. Are you bored?"

"What are you doing? Why are you calling me?"

"Because I thought you have nothing to do since I left you in the room alone."

"Thanks though. Yes, I am bored, I am SO BORED!"

"Dont worry, baby. I'll give you a present later." I said with a naughty laugh.

"Hahahaha, okay." She said and we hung up.

I continue preparing the ingredients. Once done, I start cooking the porridge. In 15 mins, I've done with the porridge, I hope Young Ji like it. I bring the porridge and hot water on a tray to Young Ji's room. I placed the tray on the small table beside her bed.

"Yeobeo, its time to eat." I wake her up because she's sleeping. Maybe too tired of waiting.

"Yeobeo.." I gently shake her body.

She opened her eyes and saw me. I smiled to her and she smiled back.

"Its time for lunch." I said.

"Okay." She said smiling.

"Sit up!" I said and help her to sit straight.

Once she's in the position, I sat down at the edge of the bed. I take the tray and put it on my lap. I take the porridge and I said 'Ahhhh'. She opened and eat it.

"Yummy!" She said.

"Thats good. Finish it off okay?" I said and I continue feeding.

"Said Ahhhh one last time." I said as thats the last spoon of the porridge. Good, she have finished the porridge.

"Good baby." I said.

"Thank you." She reply back and a bit blushing.

"Now its time to eat your medicine." I said and take the medicine.

I give the pill to her and she gulped it with the water. I stand up and bring the tray with me.

"I send this downstairs, okay?" I said.

"Okay." She reply.

I walked out from the room and go to the kitchen. I put the tray in the sink. I take the previous wet clothes and wash it again and I squeez it back. Then, I go back to her room.

"You can sleep now." I said and she laid down.

 

Young Ji's POV

Jackson put the wet cloth again on my forehead. I really think of him really a gentleman. He really took a good care of me as he promise.

"I'm sorry for bothering you and take your time just to take care of me." I said with a sad voice.

"Its okay baby. This is what boyfriend are for." He said and smiled.

"Thank you baby." I said and smiled too.

He suddenly, his face leaning closer to mine. I was feeling a bit weird because what is he going to do? I'm sick okay? He then take another move and our lips meet together. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me even more. He promised me that he wants to give more than a peck and he promised me that he want to give a surprise, so this is the answer right? Right?! It is the answer. He didnt break the kiss and continue kissng me passionately. I didnt kiss back because I'm sick, I cant even move anything.

"No problem baby." He break the kiss, look at my eyes and said that. I smiled to him.

"Is this the surprise that you want to give me?" I asked.

"Actually no. But its okay." He said.

"What is the actual surprise?" I asked.

"Next time, baby. Now I just want to stay with you until you're fully recorver." He said.

"Okay baby." I smiled and he smiled back.

Oh my god, I dont want anyone else, I just want my boyfriend, my prince, my everything and that is the Jackson.

The end

A/N: JackJi forever ♡