1 Pic says more then 1000 words

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

Kim Min Hee is just a shy school girl. who likes photography.she is in the photography club of school together with her best friend bambam. she has a little cru- let me change that she has a BIG crush on rap monster.but outside school she is the leader togethr with her brother seunghyun. of a popular dance group who dance kpop dance covers or find own dances on kpop songs they are called  'the wolfs' Btw no one knows this except the wolf members, family&friends.

Rap monster is the leader of the kingka's of school. also known as 'bangtan'. he is in the school basketball team. he has a younger brother Namhyun. if he can't stand you,he wouldn't be nice too you.   his parents doesn't really trust him alone with namhyun, because he brings his friends over when he is alone with namhyun. so they hire a babysitter. mostly the babysitters come to spy on rap monster. 

min hee and rap monster are the opposite of each other. 

what will happen if Min hee needs to take the pic of the basketball team? when she becomes the new babysitter? and when jimin and j-hope spy on the 'wolfs'? because they want to join.

 

Foreword

hey, 

this is my second fanfiction in her. also this one is on my wattpad. but i wanted too share it here too. 

English isn't my first language, so already sorry for any mistakes. But I'll do my best. 

i really hope you like this one. i'll try to update as fast as possible.

sorry i'm bad at writing descripions.