New school

The fat girl

- Our choice is... Sorry but you didn't make it to the tour.
but... We'll let you go to train in an art high school. We're sending you to Seoul art high school.  
I didn't believe it. Me? To Seoul art high school? I was shocked.
it feels like a dream. I was so happy that I ran back home and told my mom the news. 
-What!? My baby is going to Seoul art high school!? Omo I can't believe it! 
- I know right omma. I finally made it! 
I went to my room and looked at my dad's photo.
-Appa, I finally made it. The promise I made you, I'll be able to keep it. I miss you appa. Please watch your ttal singing from where you are. Saranghae appa.
My dad had passed away two years ago. I had a car accident and to save me, my dad gave me his blood. He died to save my life. He went to Paradise and I stayed in Earth. Since that day, I promised to heavens that I'll fulfill all his wishes. The only man I will love in my life is my dad. No one can take his place. 
I went to shower and took my phone with me to look at the news. 
I fell in the shower. 
-No, No I can't believe it, BTS is studying at Seoul Art high school?! I want to die. I don't ever want to see V..
I went out the shower angrily and went to sleep. 

The next day, I prepared myself to be ready for school. I was angry and plus my school uniform didn't fit me well since I was 65 kg.  Just thinking I'd see V makes me mad. 
I went out my room putting and as always mom asked me many many questions. 
Jiyeon- ah! Why are you like this? Did you fall in love? :P 
- Yaaa Mom! What are you saying!? Me in love? And with who!? With Santa Claus maybe!? 
-Yaaa calm down.. But seeing your expression it must really be because of a boy.
-No mom, it's not. I'm going now or I might be late. See you tonight.
I left home and I was on my way to school. Behind me I heard scream saying " 
-JIYEON-AH!!" 
I turned to see who it is but of course this voice wasn't any good voice.. It was Sera.. I sighed. 
-Yaa, so we're going to the same school. It might be fun. Especially with a fatty like you. 
I looked at her and told her ; 
- Please just mind your own business.
- Oh our doggy is getting mad? Don't talk to me like that if you don't want to have problems. 
She went away and I followed her to the school. 
I was in the class 14A. I went in the class and everyone looked at me. They laughed because of my looks. I got used to it so I didn't mind IT even though it hurt me. I went to sit to the desk near the window and a voice behind me said :
-Hey 
I turned back and said back : 
-Hey 
-what's your name? Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon. 
- oh hi jiyeon , I'm hyeri ^_^ don't pay attention to others, they're all pabo. 
I laughed.
-Gomawo hyeri-ah.
-Welcome. But did you know? BTS is in our class! That's so daebak! 
I looked at her weirdly and said to myself 
" oh no! Why am I so unlucky.." 
-yaa jiyeon-ah , what's with your face? 
-Ah, ah nothing.. It's true it's just so daebak...