Love is to Forgive

Love is to Forgive

Raining.... It’s June, it’s suppose to be sunny and hot but  for the pas few days, rain keep pouring down, it feels like the sky know my heart to well.

I smell my americano before drink it. I love to drink a hot americano in my favorite coffee shop in my favorite spot, watching the rain pouring down. Sometimes, just sometimes, those bad memory is coming back and tears slowly stream down to my cheecks “why did you do it? Am I not enough?” those words keep repeating on my mind.

“Taehyung?” I heard someone calling my name, and I’m looking around to see who’s calling for me and I see my friend, no, he’s my bestfriend, Jungkook, in front my table

“hey, are you ok? Can’t you just broke up with him?” he’s asking me, full of concern and take a seat in front of me.

Smiling to him, i answered “nah, you know me right? I love him so much and I know he’s to.. Just.. sometimes, I still can’t believe what he just did” and I took another sip of my Americano

We just staying there for another couple of hour and we leave after the rains stop, we hug and bid our goodbye because we go to a different direction.

Jungkook is really nice to me. He’s younger by 2 years yet he acts like an adult, at least he’s more mature than myself. I always take his advice if I’m facing difficulties in my life.

Arrived in my apartement, well, our apartement, I take a sigh “here we go” mumbling to my self and put my pin and enter my house.

The first person I saw is him, as expected of course, “hi jagiya” he greet me, smiling, damn those eye smile of him, I love him so much but why he’s doing this to me?

“hi there jiminnie, how’s work?” I greet him back, trying hard to look sincerely smiling for him and he seems believe my fake smile for him.

“just like usual, tiring but fun, are you hungry? Wanna eat something?” he said while fixing his gaze to me.

Yeah of course it’s fun isn’t it?  Said my mind “nope,  I just comeback from the caffee, so no need for eating jiminie” i replied him while putting down my bad and sit on the couch next to him.

He wraps his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him

“you know I always love you right? I miss you” he whispered to me

Yeah right, come on taehyung get yourself together, be angry to him, he’s lying my mind keep telling me, but my heart says something different “yes I know jiminie” I replied him while seeing his jawline.

I love him to the point I can forgive him for whatever he did to me, but I’m broken inside, I know what he’s actually do and I just want to believe it’s just a dream, so yeah, I believe what I believe and treat things I don’t want to believe like a dream.

Without my concern, my tears stream down from my eyes, Jimin seems notice that and asked me “jagiya? What’s wrong? Are you ok?”

“I-I just ne-need to go to th-the bathroom, ta-take a sho-shower before sleep” I try to escape from his question, and rush to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I cried my heart out, still can’t believe what he actually do, but I’m still trying to brainwash my brain to believe what I believe.

After showering, I went straight to bedroom and found Jimin waiting for me with a worried face

“jagiya what’s wrong? Are you ok?” he keeps asking me because I just keep my mouth shuts and put on my pajamas and went to bed, make he facing my back. I keep my eyes shuts and tells my self to sleep. I heard Jimin sigh and seems to  give up and sleeps.

I heard his snore, means, Jimin is fall assleep, I open my eyes and take this chance to find his phone. Yes, I do this everynight, checking his phone, even though I know what will I found and certainly it will broke my hearth.

His phone wallpaper is our wedding photo, me and him with the same black suit smiling to the camera, but I know this just a lie. All is just a llie.

I unlock his phone, and go to his kakaotalk, and found what I know what I will find, his chat with mr. Y, which I know he’s Yoongi. Do I know Yoongi? Yes, I’m a friend of his boyfriend, hoseok, and guess what? Yoongi is Jimin’s boyfriend. Yes  you read it right, he is Jimin, my Jiminie boyfriend.

I open their chat

Jimin: hey, home already

Jimin: yoongiah~ answer me already~~

Jimin: Yoongi, I’m alone right now, I miss you, taehyung is still not home so I can freely chat with you

Mr. Y: shuuuut, Hoseok is home, he’s beside me, to dangerous if I chat you now, sorry my love

Jimin: *pouts* I’m envy him, he can touch you whenever he want, I want you to be mine only *crying emote*

Mr. Y: hey, dont say that, you have me the whole day right

Jimin: right ^^ but still I’m bored L

Jimin: yoongi ah~ answer me please

Jimin: are you having right now? *angry emote*

Jimin: oh my god I’m so jealous right now, I will have with taehyung also, 3 round of it! HAHA

Mr. Y: NO! You have me, don’t have with him, I know you want me L sorry, Hoseok force me to

Jimin: meeehroooong, hahahaha, ah, taehyung is home, talk to you later *kiss

Mr. Y: so now I’m being dumped?

So that’s the end of the chat, I lock his phone, and put back to his side, ready to cry. As usual, I take my own phone and dial jungkook’s number. Yes, he’s the only person that knows about this problem. I can’t bear to talk to Hoseok because I know Hoseok love Yoongi that much that it would hurt him if he knews Yoongi is cheating over him.

“hello? Taehyung ah? Are you ok?” Jungkook talk to me trough the line

“J-jungkook ah, I see it again, I can’t bear it anymore, what should I do?” I talk to him in my cry

“yah, stop crying, he dont deserve you, come on, you’re married to him for 3 years and he did this? Please just broke up with him already!” Jungkook is angry, maybe he can’t stand my late phone call and heard me crying

“you know I can’t leave without him right? Same rule as Hoseok, I can’t tell Hoseok nor Jimin that I know anout this whole situation” I wipe my tears, even though I try to convice Jungkook, but that words is more like to convice myself to keep this fake happy married life of mine is safe.

“NO! I need you to tell him that you know about all of this, it’s been 6 months already for you to call me at late night, and I think this need to stop!” Jungkook said “If you’re not the one who say those, then I will tell Jimin and Yoongi myself”

“NO! Don’t! ok? Ok, I will tell him and asking him for explanation tomorrow, bye for now” i end up the call before Jungkook said another word. I go back to our bedroom and goes to sleep.

I felt like someone kiss my lips, I slowly open my eyes and there my morning greeting by my Jimin, his smile and his word of “I love you”. I don’t want to loose this affection of him, even though whole of this affection is just a fake one because all he wants is Yoongi,  not me.

I get off my bed, not bothering to return his I love you or give him a good morning kiss. I inhale all oxygen around me and go downstare. I want to prepare myself before doing what I promise to Jungkook.

I drink a glass of water and feel hand around my waist and Jimin’s head is burried in my shoulder. I srug him off, facing him

“where is your phone?” I ask him and find his widen eyes

“wh-why you need my phone?” he’s asking me trembling

“just, give me your phone” I took his phone from his pocket, unlock his phone, open his chat with Yoongi

Jimin widen his eyes, trembling, “mind to talk about this? Can you explain to me?” I ask him, and saw him, supporting himself by gripping the table beside him

“how....when....did you know? Taehyung ah, I’m sorry... I’m sorry” tears come from his eyes “Tae, you know I love you right? Please.... i  don’t want to loose you” he put his hand on my cheecks, but I snatch his hand

“YOU LOVE ME?! LIKE I WOULD BELIEVE IT! YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU JERK, AND YOU CHEATED WITH MY FRIEND’S BOYFRIEND AND YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVE ME? YOU DON’T WANT TO LOOSE ME? YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE THAT?” I scream to him, push him to the floor, tears come from my eyes. I look him, broken, I know I still love him, for the past 6 months I make myself believe that he just love me and only me”

“Tae..I’m sorry...I’m sorry, I... I know this is a mistake, I know it’s just that I...I lack of your attention and Yoongi give me his attention, and I know this is a huge mistake but in someway I can’t stop myself, but Tae please believe me that I only love you, Tae I’m sorry.. please please forgive me” Jimin stood up, take my right arm with his left hand and he put his other hand to my cheecks and lean closer and closer and his lips meet mine.

I can still feel butterfly in my stomach, I feel his hot tears in our kiss. This kiss is sweet but full of guilty. I know he feel guilty, I know, just somehow I know he will never do this again, I kiss him back. We continue our sweet kiss and after a few moment, I pull back first and hug him, burried my face in his sholders

“I want to forgive you, no, I will forgive you, also for the shake of Hoseok too,  but please, please never did this again, If you want me, just tell me, I’m here for you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. You know I love you, please never hurt me again”

“I will never let you down again Tae, I promise, I’m sorry jagiya” he said to me

Then I see his face one more time and we kiss, a sweet kiss.

Sometimes, we need to forgive and give a second chance to others right?  I smiled between kiss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, how is it? This is my first ever fanfiction, so please comment your feedback \(T^T)/

Sorry for my super bad grammar btw, I love you all ^^