❝ GOOGLE+ 101

ㅤㅤ❝ AEYANG // ORIGINAL CHARACTER, SCHOOL THEMED, GOOGLE+ BASED ROLEPLAY : ACTIVE AND MANY SPOTS AVAILABLE!!! WE NEED MORE MALES FOR YOHAN ACADEMY!
hdhRhgL.png
▼ scroll down ▼
 
//
the basics

creating an account: the image above shows the log in page of google. click the "create an account" to make an account. 

filing up the important account details like  a bossjust like in any other social networking sites, we need to fill up things, right? i think i don't need to explain much about this. note: it is now required to put a cellphone number in google, so no worries. 

the part one of this introduction is now overafter clicking "next step" from the sign up process, this message will show up. meaning, you have successfully make your email.

one last thing before your profilenow your email is all good, next thing is to make a google+ account. just click the upgrade button and there, you have your account once you clicked it, just skip all the things that google wants you to do. just click conetinue without adding or liking pages because it's going to be a mess in your home page.

editing your basic profileupload a picture, edit the where have you gone to school and the place where you live. for the school, please put what school you're character is studying and for the place you live, put aeyang district. 
 
 
//
homepage and

now that you finish the first part, this is where it brings you. this is your homepage- you may see unnecessary things on it but you can remove those by following these steps. but if you wanna keep it that way, just ignore this part.

hover the fire looking logo and this thing weill hover. click the link "what's hot".

click that gear looking logo and that thing will show up a check box. please uncheck that like what you see above and that will be gone- but a thing is, its still there at your homepage once you return. i really don't know but this is somewhat working sometimes. stupid little .

 
 
//
profile & communities

this is your profile looks like. pretty simple right? its nothing complicated and its the same as facebook actually.

to edit your character's details and such, you can edit this on the tap "about". you'll see this part and you are free to edit this on your own. remember, we have a rule that you should edit your introduction. next, i'll explain how to communities work or in facebook, it's the group.

this is the community (the rp's main group, this is just a sample a'ight?). if you look at left side, you'll see "all post, announcements and such", because here at google+ it's all organized. unlike in facebook groups, you just without a tag or a tab for particular posts. this way, all of the admin's posts are all organized into one tab, specially for the arrival and departures than making another community for each. it's a hassle.

i think that's all i can say for now. if you have any more questions, you can just ask the admin for help and guide. :))

 
 
 
aeyang
//
SEMI-LITERATE
original character, SCHOOL THEMED
google+ based