The best story I have ever heard

No, I am going to confess (oneshot)

BRIIIIIING. You walked out of your room, feeling all dizzy because of the Chemistry lessons.

You widened your eyes when you remembered you have an exhibit to do with your groupmates, Block B. *GOSH. Why do Ms. Park have to let me partnered up with those guys?* you thought and slammed your locker doors shut.

The guy who was beside you, flinched. You saw it and slighty bowed. "I'm sorry!"

"Are you okay, ~~~~~~~?" the guy asked. You turned around and sheepishly smiled. "So, it was you Jihoon-ah." you said. "Hmmm, yeah." he said and stared at your pale face, "Are you okay? You look pale." you smiled.

"I am perfectly fine because I have to stay the night with YOU, Block B." you told him sarcastclically and walked away.

Jihoon chuckled and walked away also, leaving Kyung and Jaehyo aruging over the math problem. *I already had enough of Math problems and their arguments.* Jihoon sighed.

 

You walked to the cafeteria with your head down but looked up when a hand stopped you. You faked a smiled seeing Zico. *Why do I bump on these guys?* you thought and slowly pulled away from Zico's grip.

"Are you, okay?" he asked. You sighed. *AND BEEN ASKING THE SAME QUESTION!* you smiled at him. "YES, Zico. I am okay!"

Zico chuckled. "Oh, so you're okay? Hi, okay. It was nice meeting you. I better get going now, okay." he joked and walked away.

You can barely see Zico already. You heavily sighed."That. Was. Weird." you mumbled to yourself.

 

Class finished already. You hurriedly went to the assigned room, skipping. You weren't excited to be with Block B, you were excited because you will be making an exhibit about your passion, ballet.

You warily entered the room. It wasn't a surprise to see Block B like this. Zico, Taeil, Ukwon, and, Minhyuk was sleeping on the floor while Kyung played with his' phone, Jaehyo was making paper planes and Jihoon was blankly staring in space.

You thought of scaring them. You purposely slapped your books on the wall. Yes, they all stared at you, fully back in their senses.

"Nice timing, ~~~~~~~~~. I was having my rest on heaven, for God sakes." Taeil whined. "I wished you never woke up again." you said and sighed, "Let's get to the point why we are here. We are here to make the exhibit. So! If you don't want to stay in this creepy school, WORK ALL TOGEHER. Got me?"

You weren't that type of a girl for them to be joking around. They all stood up and nodded. "Very good. Now, this is what you'll be doing." you took out all the materials. "Kyung and Zico, color the whole blackboard pink and white with these chalks. Jaehyo and Ukwon, dust the room. Jaehyo and Minhyuk, paint the drawing I drew. And Jihoon, help me put this up."

 

It was already past 10PM, and the exhibit was not even yet helf done. It's because Block B was just playing around. *I swear to God that they are lazier than the normal lazy people.* you thought and continued what you were doing with Jihoon.

Zico slammed the chalk and it broke into pieces. "I'm so tired." he complained. "You weren't even doing what I told you and you're tired?" you plainly asked while focusing on sticking the pictures on the board. "Hey! What about a little break?" Zico suggested. You threw a glare. "I want to tell you some stories about this school."

Unknowingly, you joined the circle, too. "The Music teacher said that when he was walking outside the music room, a girl in white was standing just behind the closet. He said she looks lost." Zico told. The rest of Block B 'ehhhhhed' but you stayed at your place, taking all what Zico told.

"And do you know that almost seven girls where unfound in this school?" Zico knowingly asked. You shook your head. "They also said that a previous student who was a girl, stayed over in the school alone because she was going to practice piano. But she was and killed. Starting then, shestarted haunting those girls students who stayed over more than the school hours." you started shaking, nervous.

Jihoon saw you shivering already. It clearly says that you are afraid. He knew you too well. You just don't know.The maknae threw a 'you-are-scaring-her' glare at his' hyung.

"Z-Zico, s-st-stop that already." you stammered. "You know I have great fears in ghosts, right?" Zico looke at you but being so stubborn, he continued. "The last. Their is a little kid crying at the 2nd floor. Yeah, here."

Ukwon secretly cried like a kid. To your surprise to hear it, you ran outside of the room. Jihoon went out to follow you. You ran towards the school garden.

Jihoon saw you panting and still shivering. "Hey...." he called. You jumped a bit. "J-Jihoon." you softly said. He sat beside you and curled a strand of your hair behind your ears. You looked at him.

 

He looked back and genuinely smiled. You hated that smile of his' that makes you fall for him more. *This is it, Jihoon. Tell her now, you .* "Do you want me to tell you a story?" he asked.

 

You shivered again. "If it involves something ghost, forget it." you said and stood up. Jihoon pulled you back down. "It's not scary, babo." lighty hit your head.

 

You chuckled signalling Jihoon start. "There was this guy who was really popular in their school. He was the kind of guy who would date a lot of girls, who would play with their hearts. But when he met this girl, he changed knowing that the girl doesn't want a guy like him. The girl observed he was slowly changing, so she be-friended him. They became friends and yeah, friends."

 

You smiled, not getting the point. "Not the end yet." Jihoon reminded and you nodded. "The guy really wanted to confess, but he can't. I guess, he will already." he sheepishly laughed and continued, "He was just working an exhibit with her earlier and he even followed her to this creepy garden." Jihoon looked around a shivered.

 

You sat there, frozen. *This isn't what I am thinking of right? Ehhh, Jihoon will never like me.* you thought. "So, the point is?" you asked him, looking very puzzled. "I am saying that the guy is me, the girl is you," he looked into your eyes. "...and, I like you. No, I love you. I can't help but to fall in love with you, ~~~~~~~. Will you be my girlfriend?" he said as he leaned forward.

 

You paused to think. You closed your eyes and kissed him. He took that as a 'yes' and kissed you back.

 

He pulled back and gazed at your face. Hestroked it with his cold hands. "You're so beautiful." he smiled. You smiled back and pecked his' lips. "How was my story?" he asked.

 

 

 

 

"It was the story I was waiting for you to tell me." you said, "And the best story I have ever heard."