Do Not Leave Me (If you leave, I will kill you)

 

From behind, her milky white arms slip around his waist to encircle him. Smooth and slim. She is perfect in every way. Perfect. Too perfect to be a component of his current reality. He is dreaming again. Dreaming a sweet, sweet dream.

 

"I love you." She whispers. Enticingly innocent. Her lips move south from the nape of his neck, brushing against soft hair to press down against the cold skin beneath. "I love you." She speaks them in that one and only order. Hypnotic. The three words written so deep, they emit from the very center of her core. "I love you." But no matter how many times he hears it, the effect remains the same. The effect her voice has on him. The effect her touch has on him. It remains the same. Making his head spin. Making his heart race. She is taking over. "I love you-ou-u. I hate you. Love you. Hate you. Love-you-hate-you-love-you-hate-you."

 

Her perfect hands retreat. Her childish voice grows distant. Her head is no longer resting against his shoulder blades. In a moment, his dream warps into a nightmare. But, maybe... just maybe if he tried calling for her, maybe... maybe she will return. "Wait... Xinling. Xinling, don't leave me. Xinling..."

 

To twist his neck with eyes wide. "Xinling!"

 

"Jaejoong. Who's this Xinling?" It is the voice of his older brother... its presence confirms his nightmare. "Did my little brother get dumped? This is serious. She has got you talking in your sleep."

 

"Junki?" Jaejoong coughs, clearing sleep from his throat.

 

"Who else could it be? Your Xinling girl?"

 

No. Of course not. It could not be. "What are you..." He looks around. The four walls of his plain room greet him. He looks down. The crumpled sheets of his plain bed greet him. "What are you doing in my bed? What are you doing in my room? Actually... what the hell are you doing in my apartment?"

 

"Little brother." Junki rolls to the edge of the bed before answering. "You let me stay over, remember?"

 

Yes. He remembers. Oh yes, he does. Junki, his older brother, has run away from home again... or more precisely... he has run away from the wife, Koucakes, again. Maybe he should have re-worded the question... "Yes... but what are you still doing in my apartment? It's been over a week... Isn't Koucakes pregnant? You should stop running away every time she threatens to end your life."

 

"You don't know her like I do. You wouldn't understand the dangers."

 

"Then you should stop doing things that piss her off. If you would just be a little bit more faithful to her... there wouldn't be a problem."

 

"No. That's where you're wrong, little brother. Of course there would still be a problem. I can't love just one woman. It's impossible for me. It's not in my nature to be so narrow-minded and cheap with my love."

 

Seriously? "I don't think that would be considered as narrow-minded—"

 

"It is. It is... besides... I don't even know if it's really my kid she's carrying in there."

 

Seriously? How can he even... "I'm not siding with anyone, but... I can see why she wants you dead." His brother, Junki, is not exactly the greatest husband in the world.

 

"You should be on my side, little brother. You're on my side, right? Right?" Junki reaches out a hand to slap Jaejoong's . Despite waking up from a nightmare just moments ago, Jaejoong has no trouble dodging the playful blow.

 

"See that? That's where your problem lies. You really need to keep your hands to yourself and stop touching every living organism that walks by."

 

Junki smiles from ear to ear. "You know you like it, little brother."

 

"No... no, I don't, actually. What are you doing in my room again anyway? The guest room is yours. This room is mine."

 

"Hmm... what was I doing in here again?" 

 

What? Is this some kind of a joke? Jaejoong is not amused.

 

"Oh, right. A giant package came for you. If it's what I think it is. You are better off returning it right away. Like... right now."

 

A giant package? A GIANT package? Yes... YES! She is here! "And why would I do that exactly?" He flips out of bed like a nimble acrobat. Too excited to wait. Too excited to throw on proper clothes. Too excited in general... because she is finally here! Woot woot!

 

"Because it came from Shibasaki Labs... that's why... you should really stop buying from—"

 

"Wow. You have a serious grudge... you know that? Just because you're at war with your wife doesn't mean I shouldn't buy her stuff. Her company produces the best quality merchandise. I'm not going to stop buying the best stuff just because you don't like the"

 

"But... but... but you're supposed to be on my sideeeeee!" Junki is whining. Totally out of character.

 

Jaejoong stops at the doorway, giving Junki a glimmer of hope. "Oh, right... now that she's here, I need you to move out."

 

"What?! Are you kicking me out? You can't do this to meeee!" Junki is at it again... whining out of character. Totally.