Step 12: Don't Let Her Go

Saranghae Song Ji Hyo!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had confessed to her, and sealed it with a kiss.

 

Ji Hyo never thought that Woo Bin's step brother would be so daring about his feeling, although they were still in the early stage of their friendship. 'Jong Kook oppa is serious about what he said, otteoke?' her inner voice was too loud inside of her head, making it harder for her to breathe. Never in her life she would imagine that a man like Jong Kook could have fallen for her just when her wedding day is drawing near. "Give oppa a chance to love you, Ji Hyo. Don't we deserve to be happy with the one who's destined to be our future?" his question has brought her realization back to the current day, where Jong Kook was forbidden for her to be with.

 

"Oppa.. are you drunk? You just kissed your little sister!" she avoided from taking too seriously about his confession and turned it into a joke. Jong Kook was obviously disappointed with Ji Hyo's response, as he was expecting for her to be opened about her feeling. Now that she had drove him crazy, there's only one thing that he determined to do. "Ji Hyo aah.. did you bring your car tonight?" the muscular man suddenly asked a strange question in a serious manner. Innocently, the woman told him the truth, "Ah ni.. because I planned to go back with Woo Bin. Why are you asking?"

 

Without a word, Jong Kook just grabbed on Ji Hyo's wrist and ran with her towards the exit. Everyone in the restaurant were confused when they saw them running away together, especially the unlucky brothers and Woo Bin who were waiting at the table. "Oppa! Where are we going?" Ji Hyo was panting from the exertion, but she allowed herself to be taken away by the muscular man. Jong Kook simply ignored all the voices that were shouting at him - asking him to stop running and explain his radical behaviour. "Let's get in my car! I'll tell you later," that's all he could say in that chaotic situation, hoping that Ji Hyo wouldn't ask too many questions.

 

Jong Kook knew that Woo Bin, Gary and Joong Ki were chasing after them, so he quickly helped Ji Hyo to get into the car and locked the door. The three men were knocking on his windscreen, calling his name and asking Ji Hyo to unlock the door. Having adrenaline rush from the running, Jong Kook the engine and drove away from the area as fast as possible. After he satisfied that no one was following his car, Jong Kook finally slowed down and focus on the journey. "Mianhae, I know that I owe you an explanation.. but please give some time for oppa to decide where we're heading."

 

Ji Hyo's eyes got bigger the moment she realized that the muscular man was driving away aimlessly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter