Final

How Could You

“And cut! Good job everyone!” the director yelled, making everyone in the room to clap their hands and congratulating each other for the perfect filming. Youngjae, Mark and Jaebum stood up and bowed to all the staff while thanking everyone in the room. Youngjae stretched his limbs and yawned. 

“Finally! Now I can go back to the dorm and get some sleep. Wanna join me Mark hyung?” Youngjae grinned at Mark to which the latter replied with a huff. “You’re sleeping alone for the rest of the week.” With that being said, Mark stormed out of the room. Youngjae blinked. What the hell just happened?

“What is wrong with him?” he rose an eyebrow towards Jaebum. The elder sighed. He walked over to Youngjae and flicked him on the forehead. “Why are you so stupid, Choi Youngjae? I don’t know what to do with you anymore. Can’t you understand?” Youngjae rubbed his forehead. 

“What? What did I do wrong? And can you stop flicking me on the forehead, it hurts so much.” Youngjae whined. Jaebum sighed again. “What did you do wrong, you ask? Oh nothing much, you just openly flirted with me while we’re being filmed, that’s all. And maybe Mark just got jealous, and he’d probably just kicked you out of your room. And you might wanna run now while you still can, because I’m pretty sure Jinyoung’s coming for you once he hears about you flirting with me.” Youngjae widened his small eyes. He totally forgot about that. 

“I have to go, hyung. Oh and tell Jinyoung hyung I said sorry!” Youngjae said as he dashed out into the corridor. For a split second, he didn’t know where he needed to go to find his boyfriend. Because Mark could be anywhere. He could be on the rooftop of the building; he could be in their room. He could be in one of the practice rooms in this building. Youngjae was lost. He took his phone from his pocket, and when he’s about to dial Mark’s number, a message came in.

From: JB hyung.

Jinyoung said Mark’s in the dorm. And he said you’ll be washing the dishes for the whole week.

He smiled. Gripping his phone tightly in his hand, he ran towards the exit door of the building and sped home (he was glad that it was a cold night, so he didn’t sweat that much, and he reminds himself to thank Jaebum for forcing him to go to the gym to increase his stamina.)

 

He’s been running non-stop for 10 minutes, and when he arrived in front of their dorm, he was panting heavily. He couldn’t even lift his keys to the doorknob to open the door. He felt like he was about to collapse right then and there. When he regained his breathing, he rang the doorbell and waited for any of the members to open the door. He wasn’t sure if he wanted Mark to open the door for him. Mark was most likely to slam the door right in front if his face once he opened it. 

“Hyung? Where’s your key?” It was Yugyeom. 

“I was too lazy to take it out. Where’s Jackson hyung?”  He said while taking off his shoes.

“Bambam and I were playing some games in our room, and then Jackson hyung came to join us when Mark hyung came back. He said Mark hyung is not in the mood, so he got out of the room to join us.” Youngjae glanced towards Mark and Jackson’s shared room. 

“Alright then. I’ll just go and check on Mark hyung.” He patted Yugyeom’s head and walked into Mark’s room, ignoring Yugyeom’s whine of stop treating me like a child! 

He took a deep breath before raising his hand to knock on the door. He waited a few seconds before knocking again when Mark didn’t answer. “Go away, Jackson. I told you I’m not in the mood.”

“Mark hyung, it’s me.” Something dropped on the floor. Faint sound of someone walking. The door swung open.

“What do you want?” Mark’s gaze sent shivers down Youngjae’s spine. He cleared his throat.

“I’m sorry.” Youngjae said, voice enfolded with sincerity Mark could easily heard. He grabbed the front of Youngjae’s shirt and pulled him into the room. He then instructed Youngjae to sit on the bed while he stood in front of him. “Explain.”

“I’m really sorry, hyung. But, you know how 2jae is kinda popular among the fans, and I thought I could at least give them some fanservice. Because you know, fans like that kind of things, right? I really didn't notice that I kinda flirted with Jaebum hyung." He pouted slightly. Oh, how Mark wanted to kiss that pout away, but he's sulking, and he'll continue to sulk until he got a proper consolation from the younger boy. 

"Yes, I know. It's the same like Markson. But at least I've never claimed Jackson as mine. And what makes Jaebum so special to you, anyway? So special that you claimed him as yours? And it's been a few times actually. I've been reading the fanpage too, you know." Youngjae sighed. 

"It's a thing, hyung. Don't get me wrong. It's a thing between me and Jaebum hyung. But it doesn't involve any feelings, I swear! It's just... I don't know. Some hyung-dongsaeng thingy? And you know he got Jinyoung hyung. They've been together for so long. No one can break them apart." It's Mark's turn to sigh.

"I'm sorry too. I was being childish. I just got... jealous, I guess? Because I was there sitting like a fool while both of you were flirting with each other. And when you continuously claimed Jaebum as yours, and he's fanboying over it, and when he got the nerve to admit that he belongs to you, oh God. Only God knows how much I wanted to punch you right on the face because how could you claimed Jaebum as yours when I'm your ing boyfriend! And the thought that when it is aired, fans will be talking about 2jae because of you guys. And people will forget that one only moment when I'm trying to publicize Markjae. Oh, they'll probably talk about it, but regarding how jealous Jaebum was when he saw that." Mark chuckled. 

Youngjae remembered. That one time when Mark was trying to copy Jaebum's acting in the kiss scene. Then one and anly Markjae moment. The one he treasured the most. Because the fans knew that Youngjae is awkward around Mark, and they probably stopped expecting any Markjae moments. But, that was ages ago. They're more than friends now. Who would have expected that things could turn out this way?

Youngjae took Mark's hands into his. "I'm sorry, hyung. I'm sorry that I went overboard this time. I promise not to do that again, at least not in front of your face. I'm sorry that you got jealous, hyung. It doesn't really matter if people don't know about us, hyung. The most important thing is we know we're real. And no one can change that." Youngjae pulled Mark into his embrace, resting his face in the crook of Mark's neck. Mark reciprocated the hug, the younger's hair. 

"I'm sorry too. How about we get some sleep, hmm? I know you're sleepy. I'm sleepy too." Mark pushed Youngjae so that he fell on the bed with Mark on top of him. They got under the covers and Youngjae quickly cuddled against Mark's muscular arms. He sang a lullaby because he knew how much Mark loved it when he sang him to sleep. In a matter of a few minutes, Youngjae heard a soft snoring came from Mark. He smiled.

"Hyung?" Came a whisper. Mark stirred, turned towards Youngjae and hugged him. Youngjae snuggled up into Mark's warm chest.

"I love you, hyung." Mark leaned down to kiss Youngjae slightly on the lips. 

"I love you too." 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

a/n: Hey, so yeah, it's been a while since I posted anything over here. Well, I just started college, and I don"t know college could be so hectic. I'm writing a 2young actually, but I'm not sure when will I able to post it. So, yeah here's a drabble for you guys. Sorry that it . I wanna post it last night, but I fell asleep. Sorry. 

 

P/s: I wonder if anyone misses me? 

 

 

Lol nah.