Final

Fanservice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    “, where did I leave it?” You muttered to yourself. How could you lose your journal? You prayed that no one would read it; there was so much in it. You entered the coffee shop you were in earlier and saw a person sitting at your table. You made your way towards the guy; he had your journal in hand. Oh God, he was cute too. He was so into it that he didn’t even notice you approach him.

    “Excuse me?” You said shyly, but he didn’t notice.

    “Excuse me?” You said a bit louder this time yet he still didn’t look up.

    “Hey!” You practically shouted causing him to jump.

    “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t see you.” He gave you an apologetic smile.

    “It’s fine, it’s just...that’s my journal.” You pointed to the book in his hand.

    “This is yours?”

    You nodded, “Can I please have it back?”

    “Of course,” he handed it to you.

    “Thank you!” You made a run for it.

    “Wait! ______!” He called after you, but there was no way in hell you were turning back.

Days past and you tried to forget the face of the man who read your diary, however, it was stuck in your head. He seemed familiar, but not the familiar as in you had met in real life more like you had met him in a dream.

“Please    ~” Yena interrupted your thoughts.

“What sorry?”

“You weren’t listening, huh? Anyway the EXO concert?”

“EXO concert?”

“Yeah this Saturday I was able to grab front row tickets, remember?”

You shook your head you honestly had no idea what she was talking about, “Sorry.”

“God, anyway we are going and that’s the end of it.”

More days came and went and you still wondered about the big eyed boy who knew your secrets. Saturday finally arrived and you followed Yena along with thousands of other people into the stadium. You found your seats and damn how much did she pay for these? You were going to be able to see everything.

After waiting for forever, they finally made their way to the stage. You knew who EXO was, but she was more a fangirl than you were. Still if they ever talked to you, you would probably die of excitement.

“..” You muttered when you noticed the owl-eyed boy from the coffee shop’s eyes pouring into yours. The problem was that he was on stage. How was it possible that a ing EXO member read your diary? You tugged at Yena’s arm because you wanted to get out of here--you needed to get out here. Your friend simply brushed you off and you couldn’t blame her it was an EXO concert after all. You could go alone, but the thought fighting your way through this by yourself was scary. You would just endure. It’s no big deal, right?  

Wrong. This motherer pulled you up on stage during “Baby Don’t Cry”.  His brown eyes were locked on yours. You tried to get down, but he wouldn’t let go of your hand.

“W-what are you doing?” You choked out.

“Fanservice,” he gave you a soft smile and pulled into a hug, “Meet me after the show please, ______.” He released you still smiling.

Yena helped get you off stage. Her questions would not stop and continued even after the show.

“Yena, I’m gonna go to the bathroom. I’ll meet you outside in a minute.” She nodded and made her way outside. Before you even made it to the bathroom someone jerked you off into a storage room.

“What the hell!” You shouted.

“Shhh, people may get suspicious.” Kyungsoo whispered.

“When you said you wanted to meet, I didn’t think you would drag me off into a dark room. It’s so romantic.”

He laughed, “What makes you think I’m trying to be romantic?”

You could feel your cheeks burning; thank God it was dark. “I-I just mean--” He cut you off with a kiss. It was more of a peck than a kiss; short enough to not make you uncomfortable, but not long enough to satisfy your thirst.

“I was just kidding. Actually,” he took a step back from you, “I kind of maybe wanted to know if you maybe want to go on a date with me.” He was tripping over his words he was so nervous and you had to admit it was adorable.

You bit your bottom lip trying to repress a smile, “Yes.”

“W-what?”

“Yes, I’ll go on a date with you.”

“Really? Thank you,” he pecked your cheek, “You won’t regret this.”

“So when is this date?”

“How about now?”

“Now? Like right now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter