Sweet love

Love Me Like You Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma, what else should i put here?" seungri asked his mom while stirred the soup. He wanted to do it special for his husband...since jiyong sprained ankle is still not recovered yet, he decide to take care of his husband at his house...at least his mom can also look for jiyong when he had a class....

"Have you put the potato yet?" She asked back while cutting the carrots...

"Hehehe, not yet" seungri giggles when he forgot to put the important ingredient...."aigoo..this kid..what are you thinking honey? Your husband?" Mrs Lee sighed while teasing his son...

"Ommaaa!! " seungri blushed when his mom just chuckled happily...

"Can i ask you something?" Mrs Lee raise her eyebrow while looking at her son

"Omma, Noooo!" Seungri said to his mom...he know what his mom want to ask...a question that will make him blushed...a question about his husband..about her favourite son in law...

"I don't care, omma still want to ask you"....she exclaimed with a giggles when her son is dying from embarassment.."how's you and jiyong now? Did he take care of you?" She continued....

"Ommaaa"...seungri yelled slowly while smiling..he stop stirring the soup and move closer to his mom. He hug her from behind tightly while resting his head on his mom shoulder....

"I don't know omma...i still not sure about my feeling but i'm happy with the way he treat me..but sometime he's too sweet omma.." seungri speak honestly with his mom...he snuggle his face on his mom neck while hide the blushing face...

Mrs Lee chuckled while hearing the confession from her son...

"Stupid..that's means you have love him right?"...she said while holding seungri hand...."take your time honey, one day you'll realized how special he is"..she tried to convince her son...

"Maybe"...seungri said, still hiding his true feeling although he know that he had falling in love with his husband little by little...

"So, that's means i can ask for a grandchildren then?" She smile while hoping a positive answer from her son...

"Ommaaa!!" Seungri whined...he release the hug when his mom is continue to ..

"Aigoo..i will asked jiyong then..no point for asking with you"...they both giggles while continue with the cooking...after all the food is ready, Mrs Lee were asking seungri to call his father and his husband at the living room for the dinner....

They are all sitting at the dining table for the dinner while chatting about a random stuff...Mrs Lee keep feeding seungri and jiyong with all the delicious food...."how's the soup jiyong?" She asked after jiyong slurped the soup....

"delicious, i like it"...jiyong praised the food while continue bring it to his mouth...

"Your wife prepared it" she said while looking at her son and smile...seungri blushed again...aishh how can he stop his mom from embarassing him....

"Ahh..that's why the soup taste a bit sweet, because a sweet person prepared it..." he said while seungri parent just chuckled with these adorable couple...seungri glanced at his husband who seem so please with the tease.."shut up and finished your food" he whisper slowly to jiyong with a blushed....

"Jiyong-ah when you want to give omma a grandchild?, i can't wait any longer" Mrs Lee said while try to gain a sympathy from his son in law...jiyong laugh when he heard the excited wished from his mother in law..

"Yes jiyong, when you want to give me a heir? I'm not young anymore...what should i do when my son don't want to continue my business" Mr Lee joined his wife to tease the couple...he sighed slowly while thinking about his only son, seungri who refused to take over his business...his son has decided to follow his own dream....jiyong become more excited when his father in law also asking the same thing...he winked at his wife who has dying from embarassment....

"aaahhhh...ommaaa...Daddyy...stop it" seungri whined to his parent...he try to control his feeling when jiyong keep touching him under the table......seungri can see the happiness on his husband face right now when he can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter