Lazy Bum

Motivation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

 

This is Kyungsoo's fifth bag of chips today, and it's only noon. He's sitting on his bed with his laptop on his leg as he (re)watches LINE TV SurpLINES EXO (or maybe just the Kai cuts). Giggling at the way Jongin is eating his meat, Kyungsoo doesn't realize that same boy just walked into the room.

 

He continues to munch on his chips with a dorky smile on his lips, unintentionally ignoring the footsteps that near him. When a tan hand shut his laptop, Kyungsoo finally acknowledged his boyfriend standing beside his bed.

 

"Jongin-ah," he squeaks before he pulls out the buds from his ears and slid the laptop to one side.

 

Jongin mumbled a quick 'hi, hyung' before he plopped his tired body on top of Kyungsoo.

 

The small boy groaned, "Ew, you're sweaty." He tried to push the smelly boy off of him, and failing oh-so terribly.

 

"Don't complain," Jongin argued, "I've been practicing all morning, what have you done?" He cuddled the little body underneath him.

 

Kyungsoo gave in, grabbing his forgotten bag of chips and eating a handful.

 

Hearing the crunching, Jongin looks up and frowns, asking, "Why do you eat those nasty chips?"

 

"They aren't bad," Kyungsoo replies, mouth full of food.

 

"They're bad for you, that's for sure." He snatches the bag from Kyungsoo's hand. "One hundred-sixty calories?!" Jongin gasped as he read the nutritional facts. His eyes landed to the other empty bags scattered on the bed.

 

There's a guilty look on the elder's face, "Oops..."

 

Jongin lifted himself on his forearms, "Do Kyungsoo, how many of these have you eaten?"

 

"Don't 'Do Kyungsoo' me! I'm your hyung," Kyungsoo argeued, trying to bypass the question.

 

A disapointed sound fell from his lips when Jongin removed himself from him, missing the warmth he took with him.

 

"Seriously, what have you been doing all morning on your day off?" Jongin asked as he picked out some new clothes.

 

Kyungsoo opened his laptop to reveal the paused YouTube video on his screen, making Jongin laugh when he looks closely at the videos title.

 

"I love that you're not even watching the episodes, you're just watching my clips."

 

This made the older boy blush, "I just miss you all the time, so..." Jongin has had a -ton of practices with his new solo choreography; it's been a while since they've had some lovey dovey time.

 

Jongin blows him a kiss, Kyungsoo reacts by pretending to catch it and cuddling it into his face before stuffing the kiss into his pocket. They both cuckled, dorkily, then Jongin finished changing.

 

"Shouldn't you shower before you put new clothes on," Kyungsoo reasons as he grabbed his bag of chips and began searching for crumbs.

 

Jongin snatches the bag away, ignoring his boyfriend's pout, "If I take a shower now and get sweaty, I won't be able to take one later."

 

Kyungsoo tilted his head, "But, your schedule is done for the day, isn't it," he asks, "You should take a nice shower and relax, babe." He places his hand on Jongin's waist, rubbing it soothingly as he stood by the side of the bed like before.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter