Pay back part 2

Yo Yunho!

"So..Mariko-shi, I assume this items belong to you..but to be sure, can you tell me what do have in the bag?"..he is asking like so darn serious. *"what am I here, criminal  ???tch"*..Mariko self talk again. "Ok, my manuscript, make-up kit, purse, organizer,bla..bla..bla.., can i have them now?" she put on bored face. "Yahhh..Pfff..can't you at least say please" Yunho bite back. "hmm..at first i wanna say please, but after the way you interrogated me like this..no way Huzzay.." she fight back. Both of them now at eye staring or more like glaring contest. Tiredness caught Mariko..she took her water and look away.."please!".Yunho smirked and push the bag to her. Relief clearly seen on her face up to almost overwhelm glassy eyes..she was too upbeat by all this incidents and too sleepy now. Yunho leave her at the table to check her stuff and move to gather his own bag and hoodies. By the time he came back to the table..she already doze off. Yunho was astonished,"Aishh..this girl is unbelievable, how can she fall asleep again?, Didn't she know how dangerous it is for its only two of us here". He squat down to look at her face and push hair to the side..and he smile to himself while shaking his head ..ishhh she drool again. he cant leave her sleeping here alone..and she is impossible to be waken up by then. Camping in the studio for the night then...what a night! since it is a dance studio, dont expect mattress in the room, so they have to share the only  mattress to keep them warm through out the night. Offcourse he can do other things to keep them warm..but aishh..he have kill the thought.Before putting of the light, he pull out the photo that he took from her purse and smile at the smiling face in the photo..then keep the treasured photo back into his pocket. Now facing her, his eyes has taken toll of sleepiness and smiles"Good night Eccho-shi..sweet dream"..

"NOOOO...my mbook..! iskk..iskk..iskkk.."no..no..bag.." his shirt at the back now is drench ..his chest feel like been tighten by big ropes..and now..the mumble and cries...*what type of halloween is this??* Yunho try to move away from the discomfort he felt. slowing opening his eyes, he notice the ropes were made of the most delicate while arms he ever saw..she hug him from the back so hard that her knucles turn white and her vein raised and see through her smooth skin. he untangle her arms around him and turn to face her. she looked disturbed and line form between her eyebrows.  their face only few inches away, "Eccho-shi..Eccho-shi!"..he place his forefinger on the line and slowly she relaxed again (remember secret garden!). She slowly open her eye lids..blinking to the morning brightness, she try to hide her face forward only to unintentionally bang onto Yunho forehead.."aoouchhhh!! YAHHHHH...are you trying to kill my head now???"he yell and both immediately on sitting position in front of each other. She was so confuse and blinking hard to make sense of her surrounding. She was so panic,"WHAT have you been doing to me??" yunho disbelief what he heard just asking back "Isn't it so obvious, we're spent the night together..thanks to you..miss drooly!" and he move up leaving her on the mattress  gawking at him. 

He was trying to take off his drenched shirt when she try to stop him.."STOP!!, what are you trying to do?" sound very allarmed. he look to his side to her.."Look who's talking..hey drool-shi, you have cause me to trash off two shirts in one night..so stop looking at me like that..arrasso! and i dont have any other spare shirt here. thanks to you. all my shirts is still very new..aishhhh." Mariko still in puzzle "what do you mean i caused you two shirts, I didnt do anything, or else i will be able to remember!" "pfff..as if you could remember when you sleep like a baby"..he make a face to her. "No. I don't".."Yes, you did!".."No, I don't"..."Yezzza..you absaloutely did!..did and did!" Now both of them stand up facing each other in tensed mood.Not a way to start your day huh..He was really at the limit of piss off, placing his fore finger to her forehead "Look missy!, you sleep in the train and drool on my shoulder..then you sleep in my studio and drool on my back..now you better pay back both of my beloved shirts OR..!" Her jaw drop and she only can blink by all this..Yunho smirked like devil *Pay back part two..muahahaha*