A Dream Comes True

Once I Say Sorry.

''I hope that he will hug me every morning and every night before I go to sleep. Oh~ What a heavenly feeling if he really did that~~''

 

It's just a dream. However, I still wish that the dream would be true. Just that night, I realized, that I have love Joon more than as a friend. I can't be sure when did this feeling developed, but I'm sure now, that I'm not confused with the feel of guilt or whatsoever. I can't tell him right away that I already loved him, because he would be thinking that I'm kidding. I need to find a right time to tell him bout it. 

 

''Ah~ Saturday morning! It's always fresher than the other days! I shall be ready to accompany Joon jogs. He jogs every Saturday mornings, right? Hum~~''  

 

I thought about Joon right after I woke up from bed. It's Saturday. Joon usually jogs for an hour on the morning if the weather is good. I rushed to bath and wore my sport attires complete from head to toe. As I walked out from the house door, I saw Joon standing in front of the gate, waving and smiling all at once. ''Mi Na-ya~ are you going to follow me jogging?'' He asked like a boyfriend would say to his girlfriend. That morning looks bright. I don't want to act as if I'm really going to join him, but I don't want to say anything that would make him left me jogs alone. I stuttered. ''A...ah? J..Jogging? Ah~ Ye. I'm..m.. going to jog too. May I join you?'' It was awkward for me that morning. I totally don't have any idea why did I stuttered. He bursts out laughing and said that I looks like a kid that just being scolded, stuttered and all. ''Hahaha. How cute! Oppa will accompany you jogs, or you will accompany oppa jogs? Or, are you going to jog with your friends, Mi-young, Erika, Yoon-mi, Hye Won and Sunmi?'' ''Oppa? Did he used 'oppa' to talk with me? Really? Oh! This can't be real! I must be dreaming!'' ''Ah~ op....pa~ they aren't going today. They're just got home from the school trip, remember? They are tired..'' I addressed him 'oppa' too, since he already started to use it. I was opening the gate to go out, when he suddenly kissed my forehead. ''Mmmuah.'' He said that while he kissed me. I statued for a while before I can open my mouth. ''Op...pa... Did you just kissed me on the forehead?'' I don't know why did I questioned him this, but, it's for confirmation. I don't want to be in dream when things like this happened. He smiled sweetly and just pulled me to jog together with him. It was heavenly feeling to be treated like that in the morning~ And, I am lucky enough that my parents didn't see this.

 

We jogged happily that morning. I don't know why it felt different from our previous jogs, but it's totally funnier than before! We stopped at a small restaurant to have breakfast, and he paid for it. This thing.. felt different too! We only have sandwich since we have to go and have breakfast with our family at home later. We chatted all the time, talking about things that a couple would not share, like soccer, wrestling match and so on. Besides that, he even wiped my mouth with his handkerchief, which makes me loves him more. Ouh! Such a daydreamer! However, I'm still hoping that the love he poured on me worth the life. I never had  a boyfriend nor got someone who express his feelings to me. It's my first time, so of course I want it to last forever. ''Oppa~ I wish we could be together forever! You're my best friend and I want us to be together forever! Do you wanna live the rest of your life with me? Hee~'' ''What? Live with you forever? No problem! You're my best friend forever and you're my 'Honey' forever!'' He answered sweetly. Thanks to him, I felt so happy that morning.

 

Later that morning, we went for a walk near the river. The views is such a breathtaking. Plus, it's nice for a dating couple like us to date too. I bravely opened up my mouth to talk about us. ''Um.. oppa~ah. I want to be honest with you, but before that, I'm sorry. I actually... has developed feelings for you. The love feeling. I only realized that yesterday after you told me that you have nothing to do with Yuna. I know that it's too sudden for me to admit my feeling when the thing happened only two days ago. But, please, accept me truly in your life if you do like me like you said, and promise to protect me like you did promised. Can you do that ? If you can't it's okay. We'll just act.'' I looked far to the river. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face him. ''Shhh~ you shouldn't say that. I won't think that it's too sudden or what, because you already answered me. I just want to know if you like me too or not and I don't care whether it's too soon or too late for you to admit it. I love you. Saranghae. I promise to protect you and to love you, but can you promise me that you will do the same. Can you?'' I stared into his innocent eyes. His clear eyes showed a sign that he's honest and he's about to cry and I... ''I love you too, Joon.'' The wind blows smooth on that morning. He pulled me slowly to his warm body and he kissed my forehead. He kissed and say that magic word ''I Love You''.

 

It is a dream come true. I never have been treated like this and it's feel likes in heaven!

 

''Oppa.. I wish we can be together forever~!''