We're Back Together.

Once I Say Sorry.

My head felt heavy. I couldn't sleep soundly last night, thinking of Joon, of course. Well, today, I'm walking alone on the street to school. I stopped at a nearby shop to buy a lollipop when I saw Joon with Yuna. What the heck is going on ?! I couldn't believe what my eyes just see ! Joon noticed my presence there and just went by without ever saying hi to me. Ugh, I'm so mad. ''Why did he walk together with Yuna when he's admitted that we're couples ?!'' Right on that time, I realized that I can't let Joon with other girls, but I can't accept that he admitted us as a couple without confirming it with me first. I am really confused with myself.

 

At school, Mir greeted me well, calling me 'Noona' as he knew that Joon and I are couples. Mir is younger than me and Joon, but he never treated me this well, even though he calls Joon 'Hyung'. He usually just call my name and treat me like I'm his peer friends, but I don't mind. ''Noona, where is Joon hyung? Aren't you two coming together today?'' he asked politely out of a sudden. I don't know what to say to him, I was mad with Joon yesterday and I saw him walking away with Yuna this morning, what more for me to say? ''I woke up late, so I told him to come first, is he here yet?'' I ask and acted like I am looking for him. Mir just nodded to believe what I say. Seeing him nodded in belief, I told him that I'm going to class to see if Joon is there yet. It's my excuse only to escape from Mir's loaded question. 

 

In class, I can't focus on what the teacher is saying ! I only remembered that he say ''Be like Joon, he's always finish his homework given! You guys should have been like that too, so I will not get mad with you so early in the morning !'' Ah~ Joon.. He haven't talk to me yet ! I'm waiting for it, but it looks like he's avoiding me. Seung Ho walks to me. "Ya ! What are you doing? It's recess time. Don't you want to go and have a bite on food ? The food today is your favorite, black bean noodle! Come on! Joon waits you at the canteen !'' Really? Joon is waiting for me at the canteen? I ran out from the class followed by Seung Ho. He choses the best spot at the canteen. 

 

I sat. Opposite to Joon. He eats and only eats without even talking like usual. I called out his name in a slow tune. ''Joon-ah....'' I can't continue my words. He looked at me and smiled widely. "What are you doing? Eat. It's not tasty anymore when it's cold. Eat up. We'll talk later.'' I somehow felt happy. My heart pounds faster after hearing his first words for today. After we finished eating, we walked back to class together. Seung Ho and the others got back to their own class since only Joon and I are the same age. Seung Ho is older 2 years than us, G.O a year older, Cheon Doong a year younger and Mir is 2 years younger than us. However, we are close like a family. We lived in a same area so, that'll explain how can we get really close together.

 

I asked Joon about that morning. Why did he walk with Yuna. He said that it was because Yuna helped him yesterday, with his school works, so he just wanted to give Yuna her notebook back. I felt so relieved listened to his answer. I talked to him about what happened yesterday, about the 'couple' thing. '' Joon.., I'm sorry to be so harsh to you yesterday. I was shocked for your statements. So, I'll let it go, and I'll act like we're a true couple...'' I hasn't even finish my words and he replied, '' What about you? What about your feelings? What about those girls that will attack you if you're with me? I don't want you to be hurt. So, you don't have to act like we're couple if you don't want to..'' What? I can't believe that he answered like this! '' You don't have to be worry. Isn't that you promised me yesterday that you will be my savior? So, you protect me from them!'' I smiled. He just grins to me and I saw his left hand is going up, I guess that he was ready to slap my head. Instead of slapping my head, he put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer to his warm body. ''Ah! It's a hug?'' I thought to myself. I just let him hug me for about 1 minute. I felt warm and save in his tight hug. The next class felt enjoyable for me until the last bell rang.

 

''Seung Ho ssi!! I have something to tell you! You will not believe this!'' I shouted to Seung Ho as I saw him walking home. He looked back, " What is it?! You two are back on term again, or Joon kissed you?!'' Oh, what kind of question is that? Joon kissed me? It's sounds impossible! ''Hahaha. Nope. It's not like that, Seung Ho ssi. But, he hugged me in the class after recess. It's only one minute, but I felt that I'm in heaven~'' Seung Ho just can't believe what I said. I thought that he thinks I'm making up stories, but instead, he asked, '' That's it? Just that? The remaining 2 hours class after the recess, you just hugged for 1 minute!? Is that all? Oh, I'm gonna strangle Joon later~'' What? What's with the ''Is that it?'' I just ignored him and walked home with a happy mood.

 

''I wish that he'll hug me every morning and every night before I go to sleep. Oh~ What a heavenly feeling if he really did that~~''