Chapter 1

Stole my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On a fine day started as the happiness filling the air, a classic wedding was arranged as the relatives and friends supporting bride and groom gathered in the venue. The place is entirely filled with laughter. Everyone attended blessed the groom and when time passes by,  joong ki flushed with excitement and nervousness waiting for his bride. Song joong ki looked handsome in his sleek black tuxedo with miniature flower on his chest.

Then the wedding ceremony begins as the band started playing the wedding music. Groom was announced to enter then in awhile flower girls entered sprinkling flowers. Following them ring bearers and bridesmaids entered the aisle and following the bride maids entered the beautiful bride dressed in ivory floor length strapless laced sleeveless ball gown and her hair groomed into a bun along with veils covering her face.

Shin hye marched inside the aisle accompanied by kang sora's dad (because shin hye's father passed away when she was little, sora's dad always treated her like his own daughter, he took the honor to accompany shin hye on her wedding). Park shin hye's mom broke into happy tears watching her elegant daughter.

Suzy and kang sora are really happy for shin hye. Everyone there was mesmerized by shin hye’s beauty. Song joong ki was astonished by his bride killer look and he held a proud smile on his face. And kora's dad handed shin hye to joong ki. As he held her hand, he felt her stiffened on touch and when he glanced at her she looked different from the time when he visited her in the bride room. And the lovely smile is no more and she looked little disturbed but joong ki guessed it might be because of nervousness of this very moment.

Then the priest started reading the marriage oath. Song joong ki replied “yes I do” and when her oath is read and the priest waited for shin hye’s reply but she seems to be spacing out and she snapped out when felt joong ki touch. And she looked at him with a questioned look. Then the priest repeated her oath again when its time for her to reply. She felt confued again so turned back to look at mother. And her mother nodded (guesturing her to say yes) at her with a worried expression. Then she turned to the priest and replied expressionlessly “Yes I Do”. Joong ki felt something was not right.

As they  were about to  exchange  rings, first its shin hye’s turn to slip the ring but the moment she took the ring from the ring bearer, she thought of taking a little to glance at her mother just because of her uneasiness. But this time her eyes found is not her mother but Park bo young, who was dazed out while a tear rolled on her cheek but she patted them dry quickly without anyone notice. The moment when bo young snapped out and found shin hye looking at her, so she forced a weak smile. Then shin hye turned to joong ki and she took the ring and she slowly slipped the ring in but stopped as she felt her body is shivering and shaking due to her phobic symptom. She dropped the ring and shuttered “I can’t oppa, I can’t anymore, and I don’t have any right to, sorry” after that she started to run from the place .Joong ki stood there dump founded , sora and suzy started to chase behind shin hye. Shin hye’s mother and joong ki’s parents were in a total shock of what happened right there. and everyone started to murmur things.

And when joong ki  was about to run behind the girls to clear any sort of misunderstanding caused, but before he step out of the place, he heard some familiar voice(his dad) shouted “joong ki ya”, when he turned back to see, he found his mother in a fainted state. “omma” he exclaimed in a most shocking voice and ran to her and took her to hospital.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kim hyun joong performing a fiery concert at JJ’s grand hyatt at seoul, along with his bandmates and the venue is overloaded with ss501 fans and  fan people over there shouting like crazy and singing along with them. And after the end of the concert , they attended a fan meet, press meet then a meeting with their president, then another schedule. That is how their life these days. Because their recent album was a huge success rocked the medias and took place at the UK, US billboards. So their schedules are packed because of their over booming popularity internationally.

But the boys were all happy even though they are dead tired because their world tour ends by tonight concert so that means they can have little break after this along with little schedules which is unavoidable. Even though the concer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter