Chapter 1

Untouchable

“Hey, did you watch the drama yesterday? Uh,.. it’s a drama about vampire what is it again.. ah yea.. Blood.. Did you watch it?”

“Ah yeah, ... But wait .. You saw that boy? I think i’ve seen him somewhere.. Is he a celebrity?”

“Pale skin, big eyes... Is he a vampire? No, he is just too cute to be one of them”

“Yeah you are right... it will be so wrong to see someone as cute as him drink human’s blood. Like you know that shown in the drama. Isn’t it was terrible” I overheard two girls conversation.

I turned and face them, waving my hands to them, “Vampires don’t drink blood. They don’t..” I said. “They don’t drink blood anymore. What era do you think you live?”

“H.. how.... are you a...” one of them said shaking.

“Never mind, he’s crazy, let’s go, Jiyoon!” The other one said while dragging the other one away.

I’m not crazy... I am... a vampire.

***

What do you think when you heard the word vampire? A cold-blooded who human’s blood? That maybe vampire that you always know and see in movie or book. In reality, vampires are so much different then the ‘vampire’ you read in the book or watch in the movie. These day vampires are more like human. Of course, we still look a bit more pale than human. But we don’t drink blood, or enjoy what called as eternity anymore. The world has changed, so have we.

These day vampires live by absorbing energy from human’s body by touching them. It’s easier and more secretive. We looked compeletely normal, even human can’t recognize that there’s vampire near them.

“Uhh, oppa, Why I always feel dizzy after an hour we’re dating” I saw a couple walk passed. They’re holding hands.

“Maybe you are just tired, Gayoon-ah” she is not tired! You absorbs her energy,you jerk! . See, I told you, that girl can’t even realized that boy is the reason why she felt dizzy.

My dad is a famous pastor who pursues self-control and peace. That’s why he imposed on me to absorb minimum energy to survive. He always control me and told me to write down every person that I touched, include the time and duration I touch them. But I want to be free, that’s the main reason I ran away from home.

Oh I forgot to call the realtor. “where’s her number again” I mumbled as i slide my fingers on my phone’s screen. I was so focused on my phone that I didn’t realized there’s someone walking too. “Ouch” I said as we bumped to each other, my phone dropped, and so is that person’s books. “I’m sorry.. I’m sorry.., are you alright?”

“I’m okay” he answered.

“Let me help you” I said, smiling. Okay I’m going to pretend that I was going to take the same book as him and accidently touched his hand and absorb his energy. As I see his hand touched a book a quickly move my hand to touch the same book. I touched his hand but.. he was different... I can’t touch him. No way, is that even possible! It’s impossible!. “Hey! Wait!”. I was running to him but. Sunlight. There was also one thing about vampire that can’t changed, I still felt dizzy when there’s sudden exposure of sunlight. But I still run to that boy, and I stumbled ‘oh no this is danger!’. I accidently touch his crotch. Oh no...

“I’m.. I’m ... I’m s- sorry!” gosh, this is embarrassing. Stay calm Yang Yoseob.. act like nothing is happened.

“Ohh.. It’s you again .. I’m sorry for what happened I’m so clomsy”I said with fake smile.

“Are you satisfied now?” what? “It’s you isn’t it?! the ert stalker who always follow me and touch me. Stop pretend that you are accidently ‘bump’ or ‘fall’ into me. I know that you are doing it on purpose.”

“What?! A ert stalker. You are mistaken. It’s true that I touch you on purpose, but I’m not your stalker! It was my first time” I said. It’s true that I touch you on purpose?’ why do I say that?! Stupid me! “Well.. what I mean was...”

“Never show your face to me again!” He said coldly. “If I see you again, I’ll take you as a stalker! This is the last time I put up with you! I warned you!” I’m not a stalker! This is unfair!

***

            “The neighborhood here is quiet and nice. You sent your thing here right?!” The realtor said, I nodded to her question. “Okay, your room number is 604, take a look a round the room.” She said. “Ah! I almost forget, for the registration form, you can fill it at the office later. I hope the good things happen when you live here”

            “Thank you.” I said smiling. As soon I heard the door closing that smile is gone. “Ahhh! So tired! Good things?! Heol, you don’t even know what happened to me today!” I remember that time when I bumped to that boy. “A stalker, huh?!” but, his energy was different, it was very pure. I never felt such energy before. “He was delicious tho” .

            “STILL! He pisses me off by calling me a stalker. Didn’t he know how popular I was?!” huh! I’ll plead my innocence on SNS!

@all4b2uty: Just got mistaken as a stalker >=(

            *buzz* *buzz* my phone buzzing, that was fast. Let’s see who it was. Lee Gikwang?! That was quick.

@B2st_GK: @all4b2uty what stalker? Did you finish unpacking?

            How did he know I moved out?! “It must be either eomma or noona” . Now, let’s start unpacking!

            “Delivery!” that was fast. “Room 604, Yang Yoseob, right?!” I answered him with a ‘thats me!’. “Okay, please sign here. Thank you.”

.           *buzz**buzz**buzz* my phone buzzing again, it was my mom calling me. “Hello? Yoseob”

            “Hello, eomma”

            “Did you get there safely? Have you got your stuff? How’s there?”

            “Yes, Eomma I got here safely. My stuff already arrived. It’s nice and clean.” I answered. “Anyway, how’s appa?”

            “Well, it’s better if you don’t come home for awhile. Your father said that he will get you when you got home” My mom said.

            “I understand, eomma. It’s because I didn’t give him any notice. Eomma, please tell appa I’m sorry.” I said.

            “You sure you will be okay, right?! Becareful okay, don’t touch anybody you don’t know okay?!”  my mom and dad are overprotective to me. They don’t do that to my sister. Well, I had made a lot of trouble, including what just happen today.

            “Don’t worry, eomma” I said. “I’m all grown up. I’ll invite you when everything is settled. Okay, bye” Eomma, Appa I’m sorry for being a bad son. But I can’t live like Appa. But, if you ask me which one I have to choose, ‘eat to live’ or ‘live to eat’, I would choose ‘live to eat’. Because every human has their own energy and taste. “Appa will never understand me..” I mumbled and looking around my room.

            “Oh no.. I must hurry there are so many boxes, if I’m not doing it now, then, it’ll take a whole day.” I said while opened the box near me. “what’s this?!” I said while holding a book while holding a book with title ’12:30’ and another one with title ‘Everything is alright’. I’ve never had this book.

            I look at the box again and checked if I am the real owner of this box. “Room 603. Yong Junhyung..?”

            So, I stepped out of my room and go to room 603. I rang the bell. “It must’ve been mixed with my stuff. Well this could also be my chance to say hello to my neighbor right?! Yong Junhyung, he is probably a musician, because it all are a song partitur.”

            “What is it?” Ah.. good, Yong Junhyung is home.

            “Oh, hello, I just moved here, I lived next door. There was a mis-delivery, your stuff mixed with mine. So...”

            “Hey!Mr.stalker” oh no... “Didn’t I warn you?!” Wait.. is he... No way... “Did you followed me to my house?”it can’t be. “And you still said that you’re not stalker” I’m doomed.

To be Continued


So this is the first chapter! hehehe

what do you think about it?! Is it good? Is it bad?

Please comment and subscribe! ^^

Thanks <3