Chapter 14

Special Unit Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry i've had to break these chapters up because they were a little long. Anyway, were getting down to the last few chapters, so thanks to everyone who was been reading!

Chapter 14

“Sir, we have four vans ready to surround the area!” the officer called out. Namjoon nodded and motioned for BTS to follow him into their own van. The ride was silent, Y/n looking out the window and thumbing her vest nervously.
“Y/n, we got this okay? Just stay close to me.” Hoseok whispered, grabbing her hand. Y/n smiled and nodded, heart lurching when they finally stopped and pulled over to the curb.
“Leader Kim, we have the are surrounded. The men are ready to open the entrance from the south and west sides.”
“Perfect, we’ll get in at the back entrance. Head out.”
“Y/n, Hoseok, try to avoid as many people as you can. Locate Yoongi as fast as possible.”
“Yessir!”
Jimin picketed the lock quietly and motioned for a coast clear to head inside. The hideout was hidden within an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city, away from eyes.
Inside, Y/n noticed the numerous cars, alcohol and what were most likely stolen luxury items hanging around.
“Let’s go boys!”
“HEY! YOU GUYS AREN’T ALLOWED IN HERE!” Some lackeys called out, bullets beginning to fire.
“Showtime~” Jungkook said in sing song as he slid behind one of the sports cars then popped up to take out three guards. Jimin unloaded tear gas at the oncoming crowd of thugs pouring in to see the ruckus.
“I can smell the drugs.” Taehyung grimaced, dropping low so swide seep his leg underneath one of them.
Y/n and Hoseok followed in slowly behind some of the agency officers and hid behind cars to near the door on the right.
“Whatever you do, don’t draw attention to yourself.” Hoseok warned in a whisper as they slid quickly in to the next room and quished into a corner. Looking around, it looked like any nicely decorated lobby, except for the odd weapon laying around here and there. Two thugs walked in speaking into walkie-talkies.
“THERE’S BEEN A BREAK IN,” one of them yelled “ALERT JB, I THINK THEY SENT THE AGENCY IN.”
“Never one quite night.” the other muttered as he looked around suspiciously. They left and Hoseok and Y/n let go of the breath they were holding. They walked to the next room and rushed down the hallway full of doors.
“Great, we have to check every single one at this rate.” Hoseok groaned.
“That would take quite a long time huh? Someone would probably find you by then.”
They swiveled around to see Yugyeom smiling at them.
“Oooh, kitten, I thought I wouldn’t be able to see you again! Your such a hot topic around here.” His wide smile was anything but sincere as he looked her up and down again, making Y/n gulp.
Hoseok rolled his eyes. He pushed down Y/n’s gun mouthing the words ‘wait’ and ran up to punch him, landing one square in his face.
“Where’s Yoongi?” He growled. Yugyeom stumbled back, laughing sadistically. “What makes you think i’ll tell you? I can say wherever he is isn’t reachable without a certain key. Good luck picking that lock.” 
Hoseok went to kick him, but Yugyeom caught his foot and swung him against the wall, making him scream out in pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter