The Foreign Beauty

YAH!!! He's not my BOYFRIEND, he's my COUSIN!

Blockb POV:

 

Zico and Kyung sat walked up to their normal table together with their lunches. The rest of the guys were already there eating their own food together. Zico nodded his head at them in acknowledgement as he sat down.

 

“Zico hyung, did you hear about the new girl?” PO asked quickly.

 

Zico shook his head. ‘There’s a new girl?’ he asked himself. He wondered why he hadn’t heard about her yet. “What about her?” Kyung asked. You could hear in his voice that he wanted to know more, but he was trying to act uninterested about it. How predictable.

 

Zico rolled his eyes. ‘Here he goes again. He’s so girl crazy it’s ridiculous.’ he thought to himself.

 

“I heard she’s from the states.” PO blurted out excitedly.

 

 Ukwon leaned in to the center of the table and stared around at the others with a serious look on his face.

 

“I heard she’s white.” He whispered.

 

The guys all looked around the table at each other. A white girl from the states?

 

That was huge news for SHS. Now Zico was really confused about how he hadn’t heard yet. Something this big was something he should have heard about already. They were all whispering amongst themselves about the new student. Just like most of the other students in the lunch room. None of the guys at Zico’s table had seen her yet, so they were all getting really curious.

 

 

Everyone except for Taeil that is. He was eating his lunch silently shaking his head at his dongsaengs. Taeil didn’t think it was that important. She was in his class, so he’s seen her and didn’t think it was that big of a deal. They would have gotten a white student sooner or later anyways. He didn’t understand why everyone was going crazy over one new student. They were all acting like she was an alien, instead of a normal teenage girl. It was sort of pathetic actually.

 

B-bomb’s voice calling his name tore him out of his thoughts and back down onto planet Earth. “Taeil hyung?” He lifted his head up and found all of them looking at him expectantly. Like they were waiting for him to say something.

 

He hadn’t even realized they were trying to talk to him in the first place, let alone knew what to say.

 

“I wasn’t listening, sorry.” He said quietly staring up at him. He lifted up his juice to take a drink and waited for B-bomb to repeat himself. B-bomb rolled his eyes in annoyance, but asked his question again anyways.

 

“PO says she’s a senior, and she’s not in Jaehyo’s class or in mine. Is she in yours?” he asked slowly.

 

‘And I was hoping for an easy lunch. Fat chance now...’ Taeil thought to himself. He nodded his head slowly, and as soon as he did his dongsaengs practically attacked him with questions.

 

-“What’s she look like?”

 

-“Is she tall?”

 

-“Is she really white?”

 

-“Is she good looking?”

 

-“Is she fat?”

 

 

They were coming at him a mile a minute. He couldn’t keep track of how many were asked or who asked what. He sighed and sat his juice back down on the table.

 

“Will you all shut up?” he snapped.

 

They all stopped talking and stared at him. They were a little shocked he’d raised his voice. He was always really quiet and never got angry. Especially at them. Taeil shook his head and this time he made sure to speak to them in his normally calm and quiet voice.

 

“You all sound like a bunch of obsessive schoolgirls.” He said, only letting a bit of his annoyance show in his voice. Taeil heard the other voices in the room quiet down and stop abruptly. He looked up and scanned his eyes around the cafeteria in search of the reason for the weird silence. Taeil rolled his eyes and nodded his head towards the big wooden doors at the other end of the room.

 

“Take a look for yourselves.” He told them.

 

They all eagerly whipped their heads up to the doors shifting their focus onto the group of people walking in that held everyone’s attention. “Weirdoes.” He scoffed, but none of them heard him. He put his head back down and stuffed a good amount of rice into his mouth as he ignored the ridiculousness that was his school’s student body.

 

The other five guys all stared at Beast as they walked across the room. They always came in together, but what held all of their attention was the girl walking in behind them. “Day-uhm.” Kyung whispered as he squeezed PO’s shoulder, making sure he saw her too. Zico shook his head and in a breath as he took in the girl’s appearance.

 

They hoped, but none of them actually expected her to look that good. She was sort of short for an American girl, but not too short. 5’2 maybe… Saying she was 5’3 was probably pushing it. Her body was slim, but her curves were just-

 

‘Perfect… S… Line!’ Kyung screamed happily inside his head.

 

Zico tore his eyes off of her body and up to her face before he felt like he’s stooped to Kyung’s level of hormone fueled ogling.

 

She had creamy skin and a soft gorgeous face framed by fiery red hair. It was obviously dyed, but looked good and gave her a bit of an edgy look. She had big bright eyes and plump lips that were turned up into a perfect smile. Zico looked around the table at the others to see they were all just as captivated by the girl as he was.

 

Even Jaehyo, who has ridiculously high standards for women, was staring at her with wide eyes as he soaked in her beauty. The only one not awed by her was Taeil. But then again, Taeil never really paid much attention to anything anyways. Zico turned back to her and watched move as she spoke unheard words as she walked across the room.

 

But there’s always a downside to everything. Today’s downside…

 

 Yong Junhyung.

 

The girl was practically glued to his side. Her arm was looped through his and she was staring up at him as they walked across the room together. They seemed to be completely oblivious to the eerie silence around them. The silence caused by them.

 

Once they reached Beast’s usual table she sat down next to him and started talking happily with the other guys at the table. Junhyung opened his lunchbox and pulled out three trays of food. Obviously it wasn’t just for him. Especially since he usually just bought his lunch at school.

 

That meant he’d made lunch specifically for her.

 

And that meant he knew she was coming.

 

…and that meant he knew her before she came to this school…

 

‘Damn.’ Zico thought to himself.

 

 

Since Junhyung knew her outside of school that meant he’d had time for her to warm up to him and get comfortable. Letting him sink his claws into her and have her all to himself. No one else even stood a chance with the foreign beauty. Even before she’d come here. If that wasn’t an absolute bummer, then Zico didn’t know what was.

 

Slowly the voices around the cafeteria started up again and the level of talking was back to the loudness it had been before. Most people had gone back to their original conversations. There were still many eyes watching the Beast table and whispering. About Junhyung and the new girl.

 

This was going to be a really different year.

 

They could already feel it.

 

 

 

Well That was chapter 3…

I think I’m starting to get the hang of this so they should look better now.

Anyways, I hope everyone liked it.

Sorry it’s short, but If it’s short then I can post more often.

BTW, I’ll try to update more often. Sorry about that guys!

 

Late-uh Gate-uhs!

 

-MsRandelyn

<(^-^)>