❝ review: babyzchen ❞

❝ THE 8TH BLOCK (BLOCK 8) ❞ : HANG BY FOR YOUR GRAPHIC CRAVINGS! ★ posters ★ story reviews ★ trailers (soon) ★ CLOSED
Please log in to read the full chapter
01

Heartless Lover

Title: 2/5

It's a low rating, I know. Your title does not have a hint of thrill into it, because it's rather common. This is quite saddening, because the attention of the book depends on the title at first. It serves as your initial spice in inviting your audience. Although, I'd have to give you props for the people who were interested to read your story, maybe being common doesn't really matter. But, if you're going to write next time, be sure to have a title where people will go nuts and be ultra curious about what you've got for them. 

Characters: 3/5

I could see that your characters are living up to their personalities, and that's a really great job. It's hard to portray characters with a strong sense of determination and the other lacking in will, because things go out of hand sometimes. You have to emphasize your idea of Kris being heartless, because aside from being a "beast" he is, I could not see what makes him cruel. As for Chanyeol, I could feel him but emphasize his feelings more. The same goes with both Kai and Sehun; make them have a little edge compared with Kris and Yeol, because having them experience the same thing would just be a downfall.

Plot: 2/5

A little too fast, darling. Why are Kris and Nicole engaged? What's in that? What is Kris thinking? What happened with Sehun and Kai? Why is there a new character all of a sudden? Some lines are out of connec

Please log in to read the full chapter