Cadaver of Love

Cadaver of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Seulgi was all alone inside the lab with a male cadaver and she was scared beyond hell. She was dissecting the cadaver with her classmates earlier but she just had to screw up and ended up with a punishment from her professor to do an extra report on the anatomy of the cadaver.

 

"Omma, why did you make me study this." She groaned while ignoring the eerie atmosphere of the lab.

 

Seulgi was poking the cadaver’s pectorals with a scalpel when she heard something falling from behind her. Being the coward that she was, Seulgi froze and her hand trembled. Her face went pale as soon as she heard something else falling on the floor. She placed the scalpel beside the cadaver and turned her body around slowly.

 

"Who's there?" She shouted out.

 

"Is there anyone there?" Seulgi wanted to run but her legs would not cooperate, as they remain glued to the floor.

 

"You better go away i-if you're not helping me with m-my report." 

 

Seulgi braced herself to continue doing her report and was about to face the cadaver again but instead, her tears welled up when she felt a chilly cadaverous hand on her shoulder.

 

"O-omma, I-I don't d-deserve this." Her tears were over-flowing as she felt the hand did not shift away from her shoulder.

 

"Omma, I d-don't even want t-to study t-this." She whimpered.

 

Seulgi wiped away all snots and tears with her lab coat's sleeves but they would not stop no matter how many times she wiped them away. Besides, the hand was still there too.

 

"Hand, can you p-please be nice to me and r-return to y-your place?" 

 

Seulgi cried even louder when she felt the cold hand moving from her shoulder to her arm. She closed her eyes and tried to turn her body to face the cadaver.

 

"Omma." She prayed as she turned her body around and regretted applying to medical school.

 

When Seulgi opened her eyes she saw a strawberry blonde clad in a lab coat and synthetic gloves holding out the hand of the cadaver,  waving it to her while wearing a tricksy smile.

 

"Hi." The strawberry blonde greeted her.

 

Seulgi stared at the girl for seconds only to sniffle after she realized that the girl probably earlier. With that, the smile on the taller one changed to a worried one.

 

"Hey" The other girl let go of the hand and stood in front of Seulgi "Stop crying please?" she pleaded.

 

Seulgi looked up to the pair of warm brown orbs only to find herself crying again as she was still shocked from earlier.

 

"Look, I'm sorry for doing that to you." The girl took off her gloves and disposed it in the bin near them before cupping Seulgi's cheeks with her palms. 

 

"W-why d-did you do t-that to me?" Seulgi asked in between countless of sobs.

 

"I'm sorry, Professor Park wants me to accompany you and I just wanted to play."

 

"You are really mean. I don't even know you."

 

"Park Sooyoung, you can call me Joy and I'm really sorry." Joy wiped Seulgi's tears with her hands. She thought the crying bear was cute.

 

"I don't want t-to know your name."

 

Joy helped to took off Seulgi's gloves and pulled her into a hug, as the girl did not show any sign of stopping sooner which she was replied with arms around her neck. She Seulgi's back tenderly while covering the cadaver with her free hand.

 

"I'm really sorry." Joy smiled as she felt Seulgi burying her face into her shoulder. "Let's get out of here."

 

Joy deliberately walked towards the door with the older girl still attached to her and was actually tightening her hold around Joy's neck. As soon as they went out of the room, Seulgi stopped crying but she still had her arms wrapped around Joy's neck as she liked the warmness from Joy and the hug was too comfortable to let go.

 

"There, there, I'm really sorry, unnie." Joy patted Seulgi's head.

 

"Promise me you won't do it again?" Seulgi looked up to Joy and the younger one tried her best not to squeal at how adorable the blonde one looked with swollen eyes and dried tears on the chubby cheeks.

 

"I promise."

 

"You better keep your promises."

 

"Don't you think we're too close for someone whom you just met?"

 

"Shut up.” Seulgi blushed and pulled away from the hug.

 

"Unnie, I'm just kidding. You can hug me all the time." Joy flashed a wide grin.

 

"I don't want to."

 

"Why are you so cute?" Joy whined.

 

"Stop it!" Seulgi puffed up her cheeks and Joy used all of her will power to resist the urge to pinch those cheeks.

 

"Unnie, I'll help you to finish your report as an apology."

 

"You don't have too. Besides, you're younger than me, there's no way you could-" Joy cut her off by hugging her and she found herself snuggling her face closer to Joy's shoulder to hide her red face. We really are too close, she thought.

 

"I'm not called a genius for nothing. I'll help you hang your coat." Joy smiled and proceeded on taking off Seulgi's lab coat.

 

Seulgi started to weep when she saw Joy entering the lab alone. She wanted to accompany the younger one but was too frightened to do so with what happened to her earlier even though it was just a prank.

 

"Why are you going in there by yourself-" She whined to no one and started bawling her eyes out while waiting for Joy to come out alive.

 

After what seem like hours of waiting, Joy fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter