Fresh Day

The Rarden Vellas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a mess at the entrance of the Rarden University. People were scurrying away with their luggage as vehicles lined the roads between wide grass patches on school ground.  It was the first day for freshmen at Rarden University, students and parents alike were simply eager to settle into the Institution, starting the first page in this campus fresh.

As adults helped their children unload backpacks and briefcases, a certain miniature figure stepped out from a shabby cab. She wore a simple white sleeveless and blue jeans, her neck hugged by a headset. She tried to pull her baggage from the pits of the trunk when someone called out “ seung wan?”

The baggage toppling over and with a click, the contents threw itself all over the road. Her eyebrows lifted, her eyes widen, along with , resembling a celestial eye goldfish.

Yes, you guessed it. This is Wendy Son Seung wan.

With a chic and attractive fashion sense and her tongue that can spill out sleek Canadian accent, she is often portrayed as the perfect human. But in reality, this is the girl that trips on her foot. Once, she had diarrhea and shat herself in front of her entire school. This being one of the reasons she had to cross borders, ultimately arriving at Rardens, one of the thriftiest school in the country.

 She blamed it on her name, ‘Seung Wan’. Disaster would pour itself generously onto her whenever the unspoken term was mentioned.

Wendy promptly picked up her mess before a pair of hands helped her gather up her belongings. She lifted her head up and her eyes met a girl, probably a senior, with her hair tied into a ponytail. She wore a dark green shirt with the school logo and a gentle smile hung on her face when she looked back at Wendy.

“Hi, Are you-”

“Yes, We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter