Insecurities

"We" !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How long has it been since you suddenly left !! 

Days, Weeks, Months or may be a year. I don't really know, Time seems to have stop or may be it's me who don't care about it.

You always had been insecure, you thought that despite what is between us and how much I love You that I'll leave you for someone better, How does it even occur to you that I can leave that's beyond my poor tired mind. And since your insecurities seem to conquer you I gave myself the duty to make you feel protected and loved but it has never been enough.

 

You know lately I've been thinking Was it my fault ?! What have I done to make you feel unworthy to me ?! I never loved you less, You have always been my priority before anything else in life. 

I never said or showed or done anything that may indicate that I'm tired or sick of how you feel small and vulnerable because I simply can't exist or live without you, I loved and still love you even with all your flaws and struggles.

 

You know it's not that it hurts because I'm now in the "numbness stage", I don't feel a thing. I love you and miss you but I hate you and I don't want to see you. I hate myself for loving you yet I can't seem to move on, I hate myself because If you showed up again on my door asking me to be yours again I'll accept and start fresh like nothing went wrong.

But I know that you will leave again because you're still insecure. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter