Sehun

who choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed since the first meeting of Nara and Sehun, and everything was normal but the only thing that Nara hated was that she only thought about him. It was only 3 weeks that Sehun was working at Lafayette but she wanted to knew more about him. What brought him here? Why he choose this company? you know question like that! On the other hand, for Sehun, she was really an attraction, since the first day they met, Sehun found her intresting, trying to act cold towards him...

Nara was searching documents in her shelf, when she heard knocks in her door. "Come in!" she shouted. Her assistant was there with someone behind her, but she didn't turn around. "Sehun wants to see you miss", "well, let him in" Nara replied still searching, Sehun entered the room and he didn't mind talking but approaching her, Nara could not reach some papers, she was tiptoing to reach it when a arm catch it for her that starteld her. She bumped his chest and turn around to see his presence. A smirk appeard in his face and she take few steps away from him. "You ing scared me!" she said frustrated. He handed her the paper and she took it harshly. "not even a 'thank you fashonista?'" he joked. "not even, what do you want?" she paused "fashonista". He chukled and smiled to her. "I want you to see my design" he said. Sehun really improved his skills in fashion like Nara expected, and sometimes he would come to her office just to show his hard work. 

Nara followed him to his cabinet she closed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter