Chapter 1

Trust My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello everyone, this is my second story.

This story is practically a story telling by Donghae about his love. Imagine yourself, as if you are sitting in front of him with snacks.

I would really really appreciate comments. Help me pointing out my mistakes people

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae's POV 

Trust is an important word in everyone’s life.

 People trust each other with things, secrets, job, mostly in relationships.

These five letters seem so simple yet so hard to accomplish, one have to earn one’s trust.

 It is not easy to trust someone, in my life. I have come across only one such person who has so much trust upon others. He earned other’s trust and also holds onto others with trust. It was this trait of him that made me fall in love with him at first. Of course, there are other traits that made me head over heels for him, but his trust won me over.

He was a very beautiful person, inside out. There were so many suitors that were courting him because of his beauty. The first time I saw him I was totally whipped. His jet black hair framed his face perfectly, he had glasses over his huge dark brown single lidded eyes. His nose was sharp which went along with his plump red lips. Even a simple blue jeans and a black shirt looked really good on his thin body.

At first I thought he would be a spoilt brat, who loved attention. But he turned out to be exactly opposite of what I thought.

For a week I longed to talk to him. But it was impossible to approach him with both of our admirers surrounding us every day. Yep, I was popular too, though I don’t have any idea why, they say I’m handsome. Hmmm, not bad for the first week in my high school, huh? It gave me courage to try talk with my beauty. But when will I ever get the opportunity for that?

.

.

.

“Hi, nice to meet you Donghae, I’m Hyukjae”

I stared at the beauty in front of me dumbstruck. He was holding out his hand for me to shake, but I was too awestruck to realize it. I began to notice that he was beginning to feel awkward, scraping his neck he looked at the person beside me for help. Siwon nudged me, and it successfully brought me out of my dream. I immediately shook his hands introducing myself. He smiled me his gummy smile which bewitched me the second it appeared on his face. Siwon patted me in the back, as if telling me to pull myself together, and led us to a table in the café we gathered to meet.

I have never imagined my bestfriend to be friends with my beauty. One can never underestimate his connections. He explained to me that they are neighbours. Now I really regret not going to his house these past five years whenever he invited me. Our friends circle gathered in Kyuhyun’s house instead, because it was near to each other’s house, expect for Siwon’s. But right at that moment, I have never felt that happy and thankful before, for actually agreeing to meet Siwon when he invited me.

 

Now our friends circle shifted our headquarters to Siwon’s house upon my insistence. I got to learn about him, a lot, thanks to Siwon. He loves to dance, just like me, how awesome is that?? I just have to say the magic word “dance”, and he’ll be hooked with the conversation, sometimes I liked to imagine that it was because of me and not because of other things, just a little consolation for this poor heart of mine. He likes Strawberry, how cute is that?? I just have to buy him this whole basket and he’ll hug me in happiness, which in return makes my heart race. He likes stylish clothes, if I wear fashionable clothes he’ll be in awe and always praise me for the right choice and also ask me to teach the right way to dress for Sungmin. Even though me and Sungmin are close friends this remark earned me a very scary bunny boy for almost a week. Funny thing is he got angry at me saying “how can I get angry at this cute creature, it’s all your fault, it’s because of you he said that anyway” and I was like “WHAT??!!” and I really wanted to tell him that Hyukjae is absolutely right with his suggestion but I was more afraid for my life and so I kept quiet, yeah, you can call me coward for all you want, but in my defence you haven’t met scary Sungmin yet. 

 

During my junior year of my high school, I was finally able to make him as my boyfriend, even though I’m telling you as if it wasn’t a big deal, I must say, it was something that was achieved with hard work. You see, Hyukjae is not someone who’ll go for looks, or money or fame or all that bulls, so I felt useless even though I had all those (a big bragger here, pardon me, but truth has to told) he was not the kind of person to be impressed that easily by his suitors, I saw it with my own eyes how he’ll always reject his admirers, he’ll simply say that he’s not interested and the rest of the things will be taken care of by his two best friends Leeteuk and Yesung hyung, they’ll never allowed anyone near him, they have this threatening aura around them, you could practically see fire in their eyes. So to be able to get to Hyukjae, I had to earn their trust first, it was not easy I’ll tell ya. Because they knew about my feelings even before I could come to terms with it. They asked me to stay away from him, this happened before I met Hyukjae at Siwon’s for the first time, which was why they were really surprised when Hyukjae talked to me willingly at school the next day, on his own will, without me approaching him. Even so they held their guard up, but slowly, they warmed up to me, I did all I could to earn their trust......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OK ALRIGHT, don’t look at me like that, I’ll tell the truth. All I did was set up Yesung hyung with my brother Ryeowook who was a sophomore at our school. That evil little brother of mine was in love with Yesung hyung as much as he was in love with Ryeongu. I threatened Ryeongu to put good words about me to Yesung hyung, Yesung hyung naturally told Leeteuk hyung hence they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter