《 nebula entertainment ;

《 RETREAT!CONSTELLATIONS : apply opened ! !
nebula entertainment
nebula Entertainment is a South Korean entertainment company, founded by choi ju hyun. The company operates as a record label, talent agency, music production company, as well as a music publishing house. A prominent entertainment company in South Korea, the label is one of the biggest record labels in the K-pop industry. the label itself is home to a roster of prominent K-pop recording artists that include constellations, galaxy and sol, where all have achieved domestic and international success.
constellations 
 
    
from left to right : leader, main dancer, vocalist / main rapper sub-vocalist / main 
vocalist, lead dancer / vocalist, sub-rapper, face / lead vocalist, maknae ( hover )
constellations is a five-member k-pop girl group formed by nebula entertainment in 2009. The group consists of __, __, __, nahyun, and __. They are renowned for their experimental fashion and their eccectic, electropop sound. Each member has also participated in other forms of entertainment, such as acting and television hosting. constellations is one of the few K-pop groups to receive international recognition and their widely acclaimed second album, Pink Tape, was the only K-pop album chosen by the American music channel Fuse to be among the "The 41 Best Albums" of 2013. however, since 2013, after their pink tape promotions, they have gone on a hiatus, while some members were active in solo, acting or mc-ing activities.
galaxy
 
    
from left to right : leader, lead vocalist / main rapper, face / vocalist, lead 
rapper / main vocalist / vocalist, main dancer, maknae ( hover )
galaxy is a South Korean contemporary boy group formed by nebula Entertainment in 2011. The group consists of jaehwan, seojun, hyuk, hyunwoo, and jay. Since their debut, galaxy has released five full-length albums (four in Korean language and one in Japanese language), five mini-albums, three live album and various Japanese singles as well as Japanese remakes of their Korean releases. They have also won many awards, held three concert tours and starred in their own reality shows. galaxy is known for their highly synchronized and complex dancing. They made their Japanese debut in 2012 by releasing a Japanese version of their single, Replay, and gained the title, "The artist who managed to get in top 3 for 3 continuous releases since debut," for the foreign artist category.
sol
 
Kwon somi, (born october 7, 1996) commonly stylized and known by her stage name sol, which means, sun, is a South Korean singer active in South Korea. she made her debut in late 2012 and is referred to as the nation's little sister. she debuted with the song, 'friday'.