You're leaving

You're leaving

You leave me

Pairing: YxY

One shot

(You leave me by Acourve)

 

You've left bruises all day

you left you lived like a zombie is gone,

and in the morning, but you have been happening is gone,

you're gone you're doing well,

and don't find that you are left feeling poor reel

to keep tears back I love you, miss you,

and every night you cry is gone,

I've been up to you lose my appetite is gone,

I have a taste for coffee is gone,

you've worried about you all day,

and you leave your job and leave is gone,

and I regret every day your name in a dream,

saying, "I Love You" Please do hand and bend in the dream

 I woke up again and again if you look at a lot

Did you think of your smiling face had been sent to you,

 and I knew you were sick leave every day,

and I could do nothing about it,

and he told her he loved her left you really love her,

and watched as he left you, and you ,

and leave you to leave,

 “So, how did you two meet?”

 

Yuri scoffed at the question. Does this girl live under the rock? The news were all over the place. Yet, she’s asking the question?

“What? Didn’t you read the articles why do I have to answer that?”

“you know that I don’t read those trash! I want it to come from you, Yuri.” The other girl looked at her sternly. Her big doe eyes stared at her intensely that for a moment, she forgot that this is the girl that she once loved.

But Yuri could tell that Yoona is lying.

Of course, she is lying.

Yoona read every newspaper, watched every news program about Yuri’s dating scandal.

Yoona wanted to find out why for the first time since they broke up, Yuri is smiling. Not the kind she work during fanmeet or their public appearances but a sincere smile.

A smile that captured her heart since they met.

“What answer do you want, Yoona?” Yuri retaliated. “Why do we have to do this? Why don’t you just grab the damn paper and read it!”

“I want to hear it from you, Yul! I know you’re not like this! You’re not going to expose something like this!” Yoona yelled. Good thing they’re the only ones in the café and since they’re regulars, staffs usually leave them alone.

Yuri was taken aback from Yoona’s behavior. Since they broke up, this is the first time they talked to each other. She doesn’t understand why Yoona behaves like this.

They already broke up. Its Yoona who left. She doesn’t have the right anymore. She lost it the moment she chose Seunggi over her.

“Why do you care?” Yuri whispered. Its Yoona’s turn to be taken aback.

“M-mwo?” Yoona stuttered.

“we’re already done, right? Why do you have to ask like that? What is it to you that I’m dating again and I expose it? Why do I have to explain everything to you? We’re not together anymore. FYI, you left me, remember?” Yuri exclaimed.

Everything that Yuri said, hit Yoona like a truck.

Yuri’s right. She’s overreacting. She has Seunggi now but why does she go ballistic over the fact that Yuri is dating?

“I’m such an idiot for agreeing to meet you like this.” Yuri whispered so softly but Yoona was able to catch it.

“W-what?”

“I shouldn’t have to agree to meet you today. Why does everytime that you say something, instead of ignoring you, I would have to listen to whatever you say?” Yuri continued to whisper as she looked down to avoid Yoona’s gaze.

“if you want answer, I’ll give you the answer.” She finally looked up and faced the girl in front of her.

“I’m happy. I’m happy when I’m with him. I’m happy because with him, I don’t have to put too much effort to be loved. He’s really sincere and I like that. He respects me and he accepts me the way I am.” Yuri paused. She looked down and played with her fingers. Then, she mumbled,

“He even said he’ll never leave me and I hold on to that.” Yuri looked up and looked straight towards Yoona’s doe eyes.

That’s a promise that she broke and she could still see the same look on Yuri’s eyes when they broke up.

Yoona consciously looked down with guilt crept through her.

“I’m sorry.” Yoona mumbled. She looked up and saw the shock on Yuri’s face.

Since they broke up, this is the first time Yoona admitted her fault. She hurt Yuri so badly. She left her without anything to say but those lies that she doesn’t love the girl anymore.

“I’m sorry for what I did to you, Yul.” Yoona started, “I know I can’t erase what has been done and said but please accept my apology.”

Yuri could see the sincerity on Yoona’s eyes.

“Uuhh…” Yuri hesitated which made Yoona looked down again in defeat. She guessed that Yuri will never forgive her for what she’ve done.

“Yoong…”Yoona unconsciously smiled at the nickname which made Yuri smile, too.

“I shouldn’t forgive you.” Yuri started which made Yoona smile sadly. “That’s what my mind is telling me. What you did really hurt me that I came to a point of killing myself.”

Yuri felt ashamed of admitting those especially in front of the person who hurt her. Yoona on the other hand, was shocked that Yuri did that to herself. Yuri is a very optimistic girl and it never came to her that Yuri is capable of doing that.

The tanned girl noticed Yoona’s reaction and smiled sadly at the memory.

“I know its stupid but can you blame me? I’m too naïve. It’s my first love who left me with a plain reason that she doesn’t love me anymore. I’m confused.”

Both of them left silent because of that. Both of them thinking about that night when they broke up.

“But I can’t hate you despite of that.” Yuri continued after the slience. “I did that because I hate myself. Why didn’t I fight for you? Why I let you walk away without saying anything or asking you, ‘Why?’”

The guilt that Yoona is feeling increased based on what Yuri said. She knew she hurt the girl but she doesn’t know that it will be up to this extent.

“It’s not your fault. It’s never your fault, Yuri.” Yoona exclaimed.

“Then, help me understand why its not my fault, Yoona?” Yuri yelled. “You know I wake up every day, blaming myself, what I did wrong. Why did you just left me for him? Maybe I’m not a good girlfriend to begin with. That you just agreed to be with me is because you felt sorry for me if you reject me especially that I’m your bestfriend and member.”

Yoona wanted to wipe those tears from her ex girlfriend’s eyes. She wanted to erase all those sadness from her eyes but she doesn’t have the right to. She losses it long time ago.

“It’s my fault. It’s me who left. It’s me who broke up with you. It’s never you, okay?” Yoona looked straight into Yuri’s brown orbs.

“Why?” Yuri mumbled.

Yoona bit her lip in hesitation. Maybe now that they are in the same page, it’s better to let it all out.

“It’s because i thought it would be right for us.” Yoona whispered.

“W-what?”

“At that time, I thought that it would be best for us to break up before anybody would find out.” Yoona looked at Yuri, she could still see the confusion in her eyes. “I went online one day, there were rumors about you going out with different girls. I know those were just friendly dates with your friends because I have too much trust in you but there are people would say that they saw you flirting with them and―”

“And you would believe them?! You said you trusted me?! How come you believe those people in the internet?!” Yuri raised her voice.

“NO! that’s not what I meant. I trust you, you know that. There’s a certain rumor that got me. Those flirting with girls were not them. It’s with me.”

Yuri got even more confused. So, Yoona continued.

“I know because the place were where we used to go to.” Yoona explained. “When I read those things online, I got scared because you know how fans, how everybody is when they found out about us. I know we do skinship on stage but what would happen if they see us offstage? I’m scared of what might happen. I’ve experienced enough hatred from antis but I don’t want you to experience the same. I want to protect you from them.”

Yuri felt speechless from what Yoona said. How can’t she tell her those things? They’ve had enough of these things as a group. Yuri already learned on how to ignore them.

This is the only reason why Yoona broke up with her?

Their relationship could’ve atleast be safe if only Yoona opened this up.

“So, this is the reason why you broke up with me? This is the reason why you chose Seunggi over me? This is why you made me almost kill myself? Just because of that rumor?!” Yuri scoffed. “How pathetic, Yoona. We could’ve save the relationship from this. We’re Girls’ Generation for Christ’s sake. We’ve have every rumor that those people could think of! Yet, you chose to listen to those rumors?!”

Yuri is getting mad. The hurt she felt that night is coming back. How come instead of saving what’s left of them, they’re drifting apart?

“At that time, I thought that was the best for us! I’m stupid of dating Seunggi just to clear those rumors about us! Now, everything is haywire because of what I did! You’ve had your self-blaming, I have, too!” Yoona defended herself. “Do you know how much guilt I feel everytime I look at you and you were not the same Yuri anymore? Do you know how much it hurts me how you force a smile but deep inside your hurting?! Do you know I keep on blaming myself that I let you go and now, you’re with someone else better, I can’t do anything about it?!”

Yoona closed her eyes and exhaled, trying to calm herself. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw is the sadness on Yuri’s eyes.

“I still love you, Yul.” Yoona whispered. “I never stopped.”

Yoona reached on Yuri’s hand that’s on the table and held it firmly. She smiled to herself when Yuri didn’t pull away.

“I’m sorry for what I did and for how pathetic I become.” Yoona traced circles on Yuri’s hand. “I know it will be hard for you to forgive me, but I will never stop saying and showing how sorry I am to you.”

Yuri looked down at their joined hands. She missed the feeling of Yoona’s soft hand on her.

“b-but, how about them?” Yuri whispered.

Yoona knew who Yuri meant by them.

Yoona sighed. Things were not as easy as she thought. She planned this talk with Yuri to convince her to broke up with the guy but when she learned that he’s sincere towards Yuri, she hesitated. Based on their past experiences with guys, it never lasted. They both knew that they never swing that way. Now, how could she compete with Yuri’s guy?

Yoona bit her lip. “I thought this would be easy.” She laughed bitterly.

“I thought after I convince you to break up with him, you’ll leave him.” Yoona released Yuri’s hand to wipe the traitor tears falling down her face.

“I never thought that he’s much better than me and he’s that serious with you.” Yoona mumbled.

“Well, you have Seunggi now, right?” Yuri asked.

“We broke up long time ago.” Yoona revealed a secret she’s trying to hide all this time.

“W-what?! When?! ” Yuri gasped.

Yoona chuckled at the look on Yuri’s face. “It was a long time ago. I never thought I will last long with him, good thing we’re both busy. Besides, I never swing that way. But we’re good friends.”

Yuri felt speechless.

“I love you, remember? I would never cheat on you.” Yoona stared at Yuri so intensely that Yuri can’t help but to look down.“I made mistake on leaving you. It’s hard. When you’re there, it’s like, you’re close but you’re too far away.”

Both of them felt silent after that.

“Do you love him?”

Yuri bit her lip and played with her hands again. A habit she does when she’s anxious.

Yoona took Yuri’s silence as a yes. She exhaled. She guessed that the war for Yuri’s heart is over. She’s already been defeated.

Yoona bit her lip to stop the tears falling from her eyes. It hurts her to see that the girl she loves were already with someone else.

They both fell into silence again.

“Now, what?”

Yoona looked at her and said, “It’s up to you, Yul. Whatever you decide, I’ll accept it.”

Yoona wanted Yuri to choose her but because of what happened, it seems like everything will not be in her favor anymore.

Yuri looked at the sadness on Yoona’s eyes. She doesn’t know what came up to her but she walk up to her and bend down to hug her before leaving the young girl.

“Yul! Wait~! Yul!” Yoona yelled.

She was about to follow the older girl when something fall when she stood up. She picked it up and saw a hotel card. It’s not just any hotel card.

It’s a hotel card from Thailand.

‘Hotel card?’ Yoona thought.

She looked at the direction where Yuri went and back to the hotel card that she’s holding.

She exhaled for the nth time and hid the hotel card to her back pocket before following the tanned girl.

-END-

 

********

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE STORY. ^^

SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR MISTAAKES AND WHAT NOT, I POSTED IT WITHOUT PROOF-READING IT ;P