final

Two Cups of Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Levi Ackerman his name is. He is humanity’s strongest soldier that world ever had. His speed and power is beyond humanity’s average yet he already surpassed it.

It’s been two years already since I serve him. Eventhough he’s already aged but he still looks so strong and dashing, still leading Survey Corps and train them. As long as I know, he really devoted his life to mankind’s survival. He already threw away his life, so far…once upon a time…

It was one usual evening that became my lucky day. I had no idea what’s gotten into my Master. I already knew his habit to make two cups of coffee and he won’t touch the other cup. I also knew that he always go outside wall Maria every month and bring white carnations. But the secret behind that, I just found out that evening.

“Sir, I’ve been keeping this inside of my head for a long time. What’s with two cups of coffee that always you made?”I asked after brought him snack to accompany his coffee time.

At first he only stared at me with stoic face. But then his mouth began to move.

“This is what still left in my life,”he said. Then he averted his gaze to other side, looked away outside wall Maria.

“Ria, have you ever loved someone?”he asked.

“I’m still young Sir, I don’t know love to other people yet except my mother and father,”I answered.

“In my life, there was a young girl. She was only an ordinary girl with full of energy and extremely tough. I trained her from zero until she managed to survive  with the way I teached her. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter