Back Home

Second Chance

 

 

Eunmi’s POV

“Eunmi-yah! Eunmi-yah!” you were watching tv as you heard someone shouting outside your house.

“Eunmi-yah! Are you there?” you heard knocking on your door. Your heart beatings fast as you rush over to get it.

“Jongwoon-ahh!!” as soon as you opened the door you hug each other.

“I brought oranges from the nearby tree! Your favorite!” he flash his smile at you.

“Wow!” you blush as you two happily eating you oranges.

 

-

Jongwoon’s POV

“Jongwoon-yah!” she was crying as she was going towards me.

“Waeyo? Eunmi-yah” I asked her.

“I fell down the street” I saw her knee was scraped. I hug her tight and tap her back.

“It’s alright I’m here I’ll protect you.” I promised her.

 

I just wish you know. I wish you can feel it. I wish you feel the same way too.

 

No ones POV

 

“Eunmi-yah…” Jongwoon was crying

“It’s okay Jongwoon-ah. I will come back for you, someday” Eunmi hugged Jongwoon.

“Jongwoon-ah… I… I...” Eunmi was shaking. Jongwoon looked at Eunmi with a confused look

“I… I..We will be best friend forever right?” Eunmi said.

“Uh-huh! I promise!” he tangle his pinky finger into her pinky finger.

“Really?” Eunmi smiled at him.

“Only death can do us apart.” he said. Eunmi hugged him for the last time before getting in the car. The last time Eunmi. That was the last time she saw him.

 

After 15 years

 

“Flight 687 from California Arrival”

 

“Aiishh, So hot. I don’t remember korea being this hot” she said while fanning herself with a hand.

“EUNMI!” someone shouted.

“Oh! Uncle!! Finally!” she said.

“Omo! You’re all grown up!” she was wearing mini short with heels and a cap and sunglasses.

http://www.reflexblue.org/nanaq/items/18-LY611005-3/611005-2.jpg

“Nae! I missed you uncle! How are you?” she said.

“Let’s save the chit chat later and let’s go meet up with the others” he said.

I wonder if he’s still there.

 

Eunmi’s POV

 

“Waa! Auntie! How are you?!”  I said to Mrs. Kim.

“Eunmi, You’ve grown into a young fine woman. I’m good, never better.” She replied.

I kept on looking around to see if he’s here.

“Ahmmm… May I ask? Is Jongwoon here?” I finally had the courage to ask her.

“ahh jongwoonnie, his very busy now in his career and is in Seoul currently” Mrs. Kim answered.

“Ohh That’s great news.  So what job does he have right now? “ Did he became a police man as he wanted? I thought to myself.

“He’s a idol now” she smiled at me.

“Hahaha!..... WHAT?!" my jaw drop.

“eee. Aunti stop joking me.” I pat her lightly and laugh awkwardly.

“Ani, it’s true. He’s one of the vocalist of a famous group here.” She replied

“………BOYAAAH!?”

Did she just say an FAMOUS IDOL?! That shy Kim Jongwoon became an idol?!

 

 

-

So.. I’m sorry for the short 1st chapter it’s 12:39 am haha my mind ain’t no working yet haha. This is like the background of the story. It’s like the preview of how they were close as childhood friends. I don’t know if Yesung really wanted to be a police man when he was young but I know he really wants to be a performer since he was very young so it’s not real. Throughout the story I’ll be adding more flashback stories in their childhood so this is not all of it.

I’m still looking for someone who can help me with the arts.. so if anyone wants to help me just message me through my accounts on the Foreword. To the readers feel free what you think about the story.

Hope to hear from you guys soon! Saranghae!