1/1

I (don't) love you (anymore)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has always been like this, Hongbin coming home late, his excuses irritating Taekwoon’s ears as he Hongbin kept using them repeatedly. Like it doesn’t matter if Taekwoon believes him or not because in reality, Hongbin doesn’t care. He doesn’t anymore. He doesn’t know when it all started but he roughly remembers a day where Hongbin introduced his boss to him. He scoffs at the memory because maybe, it was the day when it all started, but he wasn’t completely sure.

 

Same routine falls when Hongbin comes home drunk. Taekwoon escorting him to the bathroom, making him take a cold shower, making Hongbin drink a tall glass of iced water, tucking him to bed afterwards. He doesn’t mention the lingering perfume that he doesn’t even own, the perfume he’d grown to know because of nights like this. Yet again, he feels a small part of his heart shattering but even if it hurts him, he doesn’t point out the things that seems suspicious.

 

There were nights that Hongbin lays out the obvious: Going home pissed drunk with very prominent marks on his neck, marks that Leo doesn’t even remember putting, wearing clothes that he clearly knows wasn’t his nor Hongbin’s. Sometimes, Taekwoon wonders that maybe this was a very good reason and sign to leave Hongbin. But he doesn’t have the courage to do so. Because when you deeply love someone, nothing will ever matter but that someone’s happiness.

 

He admits that maybe he loves Hongbin more than he should, but how does he stop? How does one stop loving someone you have dedicated your entire life to? How do you take back all the love and sacrifices you’ve already given? How do you un-love someone without breaking your entirety? Maybe he should ask Hongbin. Because Hongbin had done just that so simply.

 

Taekwoon wants to question everything but he doesn’t. He keeps quiet like always. He was always quiet, just listening and sometimes muttering short answers. Hongbin had always been the talkative one among the two. But these past few months, Hongbin doesn’t talk. His time is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter