final

Forgot Password?

It's not like he doesn't want to interact with fans. It's not like he doesn't know how to use the thing. It's just....

"You know T.O.P from Big Bang?"

"Yeah who doesn't?"

"Check out his Instagram"

"Why should I? I don't even install the app. You don't have one, too"

"He is so active on sns"

"Yes?"

"Being a big star doesn't mean that you can't update your SNS every hour"

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Ugh"

Sungyeol grinned as he saw Sunggyu leaned back to the couch, a hand palming his face. He understood what he meant, though. But, seriously, is it that important? He decided to only post something that means so much to him. Something equals to their first concert? Something like when he officially opened his business? 

Right? There are people like that, right?

He doesn't use sns to troll someone from his group or doing what everyone is doing. Well, maybe years ago, he did, but now he stopped.

Other than that....he forgot his twitter password.

 


"I don’t remember my password"

"Liar! You tweeted on the last day of your drama filming"

"That was 2 months ago!"

"We will see"

 


On March 12th, at 10 pm square, his phone vibrated in an unusual pattern. He frowned and checked it immediately.

There, on the 5 inches screen, a notification popped out.

"Kim Myungsoo's Birthday!! Password: rmcehoneybee0827"

He ended up taking (a lot of) picture of Myungsoo and posted the two out of them. Along with "Hyung will buy you some meals" caption and some s ("Since when did I call you 'Hyung'?"). Some minutes later the other members came into their hotel room with a taro cupcake they got from the nearest convenience store.

"Oh look who just tweeted!"

"Is that someone who forgot his twitter password?"

"Ah why so desperate to post pictures from web browser?"

"Shut up I found the password on a little note inside my wallet, okay?" Nah, a little lie won't hurt.

And they just laughed and continued to (or not. Sungyeol is not one to be bullied, though). Myungsoo laughed the loudest, Sungyeol noticed.

 


"Ah I forgot my twitter password"

He said not so loudly as he saw his fellow bandmates started to play with their phones, sans Myungsoo. Of course. That dude quitted twitter already since what.....2013?

Someone looked like he was about to say something to Sungyeol but ended up not to.

After the Inspirit Shining Night recording, Woohyun approached Sungyeol and asked him to check his wallet.

"Why? Do you want me to lend you some money?"

"No. I just want you to check if there's some little note with twitter password or something like that"

"Go away!"

"Fans notice weird things, Sungyeol"

"They always will"

"No. Really. They mentioned you on twitter saying that you're a liar"

"I'm not a liar, though. I really did forget my password"

"Here you go, again. I also notice that you only post stuff about Myungsoo"

"Really?"

Wow. Sungyeol just noticed.

"Are you playing dumb or are you really dumb"

"No. Seriously. I just figured"

Woohyun sighed. He couldn't believe him.

"How could you make it so obvious, Yeol"

"He is not the only one, though" Dongwoo appeared out of nowhere. Sungyeol asked who's the other one.

"Ah, you're right. Have you ever checked Myungsoo’s instagram?"

Sungyeol shook his head. Of course he hadn't. What kind of question is that?

"Why?"

"Nothing" Woohyun and Dongwoo answered almost in sync. They grinned mysteriously and left.

 


Sungyeol decided to ask Myungsoo the next following day.

"Hey, where's your phone?"

Myungsoo grabbed his phone and casually handed it to Sungyeol.

"Don't install or purchase some useless games like you did last time"

"Nah gonna check your instagram. That's all"

Myungsoo shrugged and back to whatever he's doing with his computer.

"Oh"

"What?"

"These pictures of me...."

"Yeah, why?"

"I thought Sungjong is your best subject"

"He is"

"But-"

"He likes to get his picture taken but I ended up posting a lot of pictures of you, so..."

"So that makes me special?"

"What?" Myungsoo turned to face the taller. He wanted to say something about how ridiculous he is but what is there to deny?

"Am I right?" Sungyeol said it in a very cute way, complete with a huge grin on his face. Like when he said it yesterday during Inspirit Shining Night. He lost count at how many times Woohyun mentioned how cute Sungyeol was.

"Well....." He scratched his nape awkwardly and Sungyeol laughed at his cuteness. Awkward Myungsoo is the cutest, okay?

"Don't say it. I know" He said as he placed Myungsoo's phone on the computer desk. "And you look so damn adorable right now I swear if I tease you even more you will explode"

He pecked Myungsoo's red cheek before he exited the visual's room.

With a smile on his face, he grabbed his phone and opened his twitter page, forgetting the fact that he 'didn't' remember his password.

He cursed a little after realizing that the browser SAVED his password so he didn't have to type it in again.

Wow, congratulations, you're an idiot.

Nah, scratch that. He typed a sentence in the end.

"Ah you're so cute I could die"

But, hey, wait.

"Insipirit friends are so cute I could die"

He thought it was a very nice and perfect alibi but he is Lee Sungyeol and he's supposed to forget his twitter password and only tweet when his phone reminds him to.

 

Ok bye, Twitter. See you next year.