Final

Complaints and Confessions

Complaints and Confessions

Kyuhyun sighed.

The happy, contented sort of sigh that only a man with happiness in heart could release. It happens regularly for him though, just part of life.

Made especially possible by the fact that he was currently sitting on his bed with an armful of Yesung, the older man pressed against his chest, protesting for a good ten minutes that he did not want to sit between his legs, insisting that it hurt his pride as a man, Kyuhyun just rolling his eyes at him and tugging him closer, adamant that was the only comfortable way for them to watch the short movie that Yesung wanted to watch with him.

Yesung only pointed out that he could be just as comfortable if he sat next to him, making Kyuhyun scowl. He knew that as well of course, but he also knew that was an awful way to hold on to Yesung. His back always hurt from twisting sideways and he was never able to hold on to as much of the older man as he wanted, which was all of him. He wanted all of Yesung, not just forced to hug his waist. He had to find a way to get him to do what he wanted!

So…he whined.

He was not proud of it of course, but sometimes a man had to do what a man had to do, even if that something was whining. He would cringe at the memory from time to time, hating his own whiny voice, only comforted by the fact that Yesung did eventually settle against his chest, even if it was with a glare.

He had complained that he had just spent four days away from him and had to endure two concerts without Yesung, so the least the older man could do was ensure that he was alright and happy and the only way that would happen was if he got what he wanted.

All facts very true, and the feeling sufficient to warrant the whining.

He was sly.

He knew that Yesung always felt bad that he was not around much for him, especially after concerts, his job making it hard for him to come see him, waiting until the day after his return to come see him in the late afternoon.

Kyuhyun knew he couldn't and wouldn't be there for long and most certainly couldn't stay and sleep with him, or maybe he could and was just unwilling to make things awkward and obvious to his parents and the fact that Kyuhyun didn't have morning schedules, meant that Kyuhyun was rarely ever prevailed to release him, which would just make him late for work.

If he was sneaky enough he probably could convince him to spend the night with him, but for now he was willing to let him go. He was really trying not to be too greedy when it came to Yesung, as hard as it was sometimes. He would let him escape in two hours to visit the café or whatever else that he had to do, but he was not going to permit him to escape his arms during that time.

He was diligent in using Yesung's guilt against him, feeling no shame in the matter, except maybe for the fact that he should not make it harder on the older man, who had been trying really hard to make things better for him. Since he had complained that Yesung had not been spending enough time with him, and insisted that the older man visit him more often, Yesung had been making considerable effort to come see him, squeezing in whatever time he could with him and had even spent the night with him a couple of times, though that made him slightly late for work, rushing about the room trying to get his things and glaring at Kyuhyun for maintaining that he would not release him for a while later, finally smacking Kyuhyun on the chest in annoyance before kissing his eye. Kyuhyun figured he was aiming for his forehead but missed due to his rush, Kyuhyun just lounging about with a happy expression, even if it was seven o’ clock in the morning, certainly not the time that he usually awoke when he did not have morning schedules. So, to be fair to the older man, he had no reason to be guilty, but at that point in time, Kyuhyun would be stupid to kick a good opportunity away.

With Yesung finally settling against his shoulder, back pressed to his chest and a well directed elbow to help Kyuhyun remember that he was doing that under protest, he finally settled against him, his shorter height working perfectly for Kyuhyun, the man resting at just the height for him to do what he intended to do all along, lean down and kiss the soft silky skin at the side of his neck, his hair still short, so not in his way. Kyuhyun had wasted no time in wrapping his hand around his waist, Yesung glaring at him when he held on a little too tightly, that effective elbow once more finding itself in his gut, Yesung wordlessly pulling away, Kyuhyun promising profusely that he would behave thereafter.

Yesung was sceptical, but he was never very good at resisting Kyuhyun's perfect pitiful expression. With a heavy sigh, he returned to Kyuhyun's arms, this time personally wrapping Kyuhyun's arms around him, setting the hands in a position he would tolerate. Kyuhyun, however was rarely ever one to be easily satisfied, sliding his hands to Yesung's midriff, locking them in place at his middle. Yesung rolled his eyes quite theatrically, using his hands to hold onto Kyuhyun's hand, the younger man having to satisfy himself with that outcome, since clearly Yesung would no longer be tolerant.

 Kyuhyun was greedy sometimes, but he was not stupid .Yesung was very ill tempered when he wanted to be, so he was better advised to know his boundaries, even if he insisted on pushing them from time to time.

With his position settled and Yesung busy setting up Kyuhyun's laptop and pulling up with movie, Kyuhyun made himself happy, inhaling the sweet fruity scent of Yesung's shampoo and dipping as close as he could get to his shoulder and neck to take a whiff of the coffee scented skin, smiling stupidly.

He missed things like that recently.

He was so happy that he had convinced him to stay in his arms that he made no protest about the foreign language film, positive that he would not be watching it anyway. Yesung still had those vouchers and he chose to cash then in randomly. Kyuhyun didn't mind though. It just meant that he would get to hold on to Yesung for an hour or more and that was more than enough compensation. This thought was ratified when Yesung leaned back against his chest to make himself comfortably, his fingers lazily playing with Kyuhyun's hand, not even reacting when Kyuhyun placed soft kisses to the exposed skin at his shoulder and neck, Kyuhyun convinced that summer was the best season ever. Yesung always wore those v-cut t-shirts in the summer, making it so much easier for him to enjoy himself.

That was how he found himself a half hour later, happy with his head buried in Yesung's neck, the older man just squirming when Kyuhyun touched a little too heavily, easily rectified with a pinch to Kyuhyun's thigh, ignoring the whining he would do at that time. Eventually though, Yesung left him be, soft sounds of appreciation leaving his lips when Kyuhyun gently somewhere , making Kyuhyun smile. He was tempted to tease but figured his ribs were softened up enough as it was, not chancing another jab, likely to break something.

He knew Yesung didn't really want to hurt him…well not too much anyway, but damn, that small hand was strong.

He could still feel the slight sting.

He looked for it though, so he didn't mind too much, just smart enough to avoid a repeat, especially when he was getting to have his way with him. Yesung had become rather docile, leaning against him and just letting himself enjoy the warmth and the affection of the younger man, his eyes on the movie before him, but the joy he felt came solely from the man behind him pressing butterfly kisses to him throat, shifting upwards to inhale the scent of his hair, arms naturally tightening around his waist and chest, twisting the fingers idly with his own.

Kyuhyun was happy, enjoying the comfort and warmth, head titling back against the wall, eyes shut as he just let the sweet scents assault his nostrils, his thoughts reserved for the man pressed against his chest, small fingers that twisted around him and held him prisoner, the urge strong to bask in the beauty, leaning forward to press a lazy kiss to the still shorter hair, Yesung just shifting against him, but it's only to get closer, sliding down a bit, so they are both comfortable.

"This guy is stupid" Yesung commented offhandedly, shaking his head at the male lead and his ridiculous actions, not sure if he should be directing his hate at the writer or the director, or maybe it’s just the actor, still fairly engrossed in the movie, rolling his eyes at the strange motives of the main character.

"hmmhp" Kyuhyun sort of grunted as a response, not really caring to make a real response and if truth be told he has no idea who was the main character.

He had looked at the screen from time to time, but he couldn't really say he was in a position to know if the main character at any sense at all. He did recall seeing the female lead though and she had a rather nice figure, curves and long legs and maybe the only thing that could get him to watch the movie for real, but unfortunately, he was rather distracted by Yesung and all his smooth skin, the female lead not really being comparable to the joys of on Yesung's skin.

As such he had no real response to offer.

"You aren't paying attention are you?" Yesung questioned, voice low and tainted with disapproval, but he made no effort to remove himself or turn towards Kyuhyun, instead shaking his head in resignation and disapproval, leaning against Kyuhyun even more , body nestled against Kyuhyun properly, digging his finger into Kyuhyun's skin as punishment, somehow aware that Kyuhyun probably didn't even hear what he had just said either.

"Uhhmmphh" Kyuhyun made a sound from deep in his throat.

He no idea what Yesung had just said, though he figured it would be better to say something rather than make it obvious that he was not listening to him, the response as non committal as he could get without having to think, the patch of skin to the left of him, glistening in the dim light, and offensive to him. How could it dare be unmarked in his presence? To be fair, he was not actually leaving marks, because then he would be kicked in the groin and Yesung would probably not come and see him for a week or more.

The last time he left a mark, he was smacked quite hard and banned from touching him for a long time. He thought it was all very unfair, considering that he never reacted that way when Yesung left marks on his skin, though, Yesung was always a lot more careful with him. He was diligent in ensuring that whatever marks that he left, did was done in inconspicuous places and out of sight.

 Kyuhyun on the other hand was never that careful and truth be told, he didn't care to be. He wanted the marks to show.  He wanted everyone to know Yesung belonged him, that he moaned his name, that it was in his arms that Yesung found happiness. He was compelled to brand the older man, which was probably why he got into so much trouble. Yesung was fairly accepting as it was. He enjoyed being with Kyuhyun, so he allowed the affection.

"Brat" Yesung chuckled, not taking offence, just elbowing Kyuhyun in the stomach, this time mild and filled with affection.

The brat was still not listening to him, but he expected that anyway, just leaning against him, snuggling into his chest, his hands attached to Kyuhyun's fingers, letting the younger man continue his ministrations. He had not seen Kyuhyun in a little while and he missed him.

 He knew Kyuhyun liked to do things like that and truth be told, he enjoyed being treated with so much affection.

To him, it was much better to make Kyuhyun happy than it was to protest. He had enough guilt that he couldn't be with Kyuhyun for long periods of time and he remembered what it was like after a concert. The tired limbs and the sore throat. If he could make Kyuhyun feel even a little bit better by letting him have his way with him, then he was more than happy to do it, twisting his head to kiss Kyuhyun's cheek. The angles were all wrong however, only managing to smack his teeth against his nose, Kyuhyun lifting his head to kiss him properly, nipping at his lips before Yesung pulled away, Kyuhyun whining in his ear, Yesung only smiling lazily.

Kyuhyun had no idea why he was being called a brat, but didn't think too much about it. It had long to come to be some sort of endearment for him. He didn't know how the term got that sort of connotation, but the more Yesung said it, the more it seemed to be his way of being affectionate. Kyuhyun treated it as such and he knew Yesung did as well, ignoring it therefore, happy that he got a kiss in the end, though he would have preferred if he was allowed to deepen it, but as it was he was satisfied.

 He realized that Yesung was much closer to him, completely pressed against his body, their legs tangling a little, Yesung shifting until he was comfortable once more, their fingers together affectionately dragging the hands up to his lips for  a cute kiss, Kyuhyun not commenting on the cheesiness of the act , especially not when the bolt of electricity shot through his body, grinning behind the man, nose buried in his hair, inhaling in glee.

He stayed like that for a long time, or rather a relatively long time, having his choice of areas to taste, Yesung sometimes making these soft tiny little sounds of appreciation, all encouraging him even more to continue, little nips and feather light kisses, each more wonderful than the last, cherishing the minutes in which he got to do things like that.

His time with Yesung was much too limited for his liking.

The tour had been taking a toll, and added with the fact that Yesung was determined to spend as much time as possible at the café, so that he maintained a relationship with his Clouds, things had been really hard for them. It could be much worse. He understood that blisteringly clear. If Yesung had been given active duty, he would have none of the luxuries that he had now.

Kyuhyun, as selfish as he often was when it came to Yesung, certainly knew how to be grateful.

He would despise the fact that Yesung was so unwell that he couldn’t pass a medical forever, but he was grateful that he got to have Yesung beside him and in his arms, positive he would have suffered greatly if he couldn't be with him. Yesung had become such a part of his life, that the mere supposition of his absence made Kyuhyun feel physically sick. It was a strange phenomenon.

He couldn't help wonder however if Yesung knew what that felt like. It was a strange thought, but it had been something that was bugging him a while now. He had thought about it at different points at time during his relationship and had always dismissed it, but sometimes it was hard to keep the thoughts at bay. He always knew that Yesung loved him, the older man making it clear in all of his actions that he adored everything about him, even if he insisted that Kyuhyun was a brat and elbowed him in the stomach indiscriminately. He was just a moody bastard that was all, his love not being questioned. Yet, it was hard not wonder where the boundaries were for Yesung.

Did he fear like Kyuhyun? Was the thought of losing Kyuhyun enough to make him sick? Was he ever frightening by the idea of someone stealing Kyuhyun away from him?

He could recognize that his ego may have been adding a little fuel to his thoughts, but it was still something that he couldn't shake. He was painfully aware that he was a little possessive over Yesung and was prone to mild [really? mild? Are you really gonna keep lying to yourself?...Shut up!] bouts of jealousy.

He knew however that his feelings came from a place of boundless love and terror.

He was so in love with Yesung that the idea of someone else getting close to him was enough to ache his heart  and his temper flare. The mere thought that Yesung would leave his side make his insides churn and his being feel as if it were on fire.

The idea that Yesung did not feel the same way however was all of those things and more, like a trip to the depths of hell, where he lived his worst nightmare every day.

There were not many things that haunted Kyuhyun, but that was certainly one of them. He had tried for over a year to dispel that fear, to try and take Yesung's actions and words and ease his mind with them. Yesung loved him. He had been told so and shown that affection a million times and in a million little efforts. Yesung, as he was very much aware had a little bit of a difficulty with expressing his affection. It was a somewhat surprising, given how clingy he could be sometimes, but it became rather obvious to Kyuhyun that Yesung had a hard time truly allowing himself to fall in love with him. It was a strange discovery, and he would admit that it had caused him a bit of pain, but sometimes he thought it was a mercy. At least then he knew. He didn't have to torture himself with the why and how come. He knew now why the older man maintained some distance and reserved himself.

It didn't mean he liked it, but at least he was aware and got  to understand him.

He would admit that it hurt though. Hurt that Yesung didn't trust him yet. He was sure that in Yesung's own way he did trust him, just not with his whole heart as yet. Kyuhyun had given his freely, so he didn't think he was wrong to expect the same in return, but at the same time that didn't mean he wanted to force Yesung into it. If or when Yesung did eventually give himself completely to him, Kyuhyun wanted it to be because Yesung was ready to commit entirely to him and their relationship, that Yesung could trust him entirely.

They had a long way to go yet, but Kyuhyun was willing to try.

Everything in life worth having had to be fought for.

 It may not always be physically, but it always required strength. Kyuhyun was almost more than willing to test the strength of his arms and the broadness of his back when it came to Yesung. Even if it was hard now, he loved him enough to feel happiness at his side, from leaning down and smelling the fruity strawberry sweetness of his hair and the bitter earthy coffee fragrance of his skin.

His mind however was just a tad bit too ridiculous to handle someone like Yesung he figured.

He could live with the moodiness and the stubbornness and god! even that obliviousness, but sometimes he really did just want to strangle the man. The more he thought about it, the more annoyed he was, both for the fact that he knew he was being ridiculous [adding to the ill feelings] and the fact that even so, he was still annoyed, which then only served to annoy him more.

Clearly he had issues.

 

None of them would be solved by the man in his arms though, the idiot obliviously watching his movie, his body light against Kyuhyun's chest, too light, another thing that had been annoying Kyuhyun recently. It was only pushed aside by the fact that he had too much annoyance to deal with as it to think too much about it and if he were to be honest, it would just lead to another argument. Yesung didn't particularly like Kyuhyun insisting that he was starving himself. Kyuhyun could see why that might be insensitive, but each time he was lighter against his chest he felt a burst of anger, and that sinking feeling of worry. Yesung had assured him that he was having all his meals though and he always ensured that he ate when he was with him or once he had the time to spare to do so, something else that he hated, the lack of time. He was willing to accept that the after effects of the army had still been in place, and had been waiting patiently for Yesung to feel better in his arms. He was grateful that it had been happening slowly, even if he would have preferred to be done immediately. Bit by bit he would get healthy though and that was all Kyuhyun really cared about and well maybe why Yesung was too stupid to be jealous.

His mind had been insistent on thinking about something so petty.

It was not to say that he could expect Yesung to act in the way he wanted; never showing any sign that things like that bothered him, which in turn bothered Kyuhyun. How could he not care that someone else was touching Kyuhyun? When children held his hand at the café, Kyuhyun’s temper pulsed, when he flirted with fans, Kyuhyun wanted to smack him. Hell! When he hugged Donghae, Kyuhyun got mad.

It was therefore completely unacceptable to him that Yesung couldn’t be bothered that Siwon had tried to molest the person that he claimed to love?

How could he not care that someone else tried to touch him?

Kyuhyun would never understand, though his mind was trying hard at the task.

****

Yesung leaned back, completely exasperated with the male lead? How can one guy be stupid? Clearly he loves the female lead. Everything he does, is for her, yet for some reason he can’t just say so? What was so had in saying it? Why be there and yet try to hold back? Yesung didn’t understand at all, and it was even worse since all it created was unnecessary drama.

The character was too flawed for his taste seriously.

He was tired watching the idiot, but he still wanted to know how the movie would end. It was sad that he was so invested in the stupid movie. Looking down at his hands and by extension Kyuhyun’s hand, he felt regretful. Kyuhyun would certainly be within his rights to call him an idiot for making him sit through such a bad movie, sort of surprised that Kyuhyun was not poking him as yet. Normally when he got bored he would poke him or tug on his hair, but now that he had thought about it, Kyuhyun had been rather quiet.

In fact, the kissing had come to a stop a while ago. He had gotten so accustomed to Kyuhyun’s playful petting that he was a bit surprised when he realized that Kyuhyun had stopped. Kyuhyun was generally very diligent with things like that and would likely not stop for any purpose. The absence at his throat was now so telling that he forgot his movie as he glanced to the back of him, trying to figure out what had caused Kyuhyun to stop?  Had he fallen asleep? With the sad state of the plotline, Yesung wouldn’t have been surprised if he did, and didn’t think he would blame him either. He knew that Kyuhyun wasn’t really watching, much preferring to kiss him, but even so, he may have decided to rest. It would be strange, as Kyuhyun liked to kiss him a lot, but it was not impossible….but yeah…no kissing?

Something was wrong.

He turned to the man he was leaning against, Kyuhyun seemingly distracted and not noticing the movement, his body shifting way too easy, Yesung’s eyebrows furrowing when he looked at the younger man, Kyuhyun’s head against the wall, eyes shut, lips pulled into a frown and his eyebrows tense.

Something was wrong with BabyKyu.

He just didn’t know what. He wasn’t hurt physically as there was no way he would have missed something like that, no matter how oblivious Kyuhyun claimed he was there were just some things that he didn’t miss. Kyuhyun being sick was one of them. Kyuhyun being upset as he suspected was a little more probable.

He pulled his lips, his teeth nibbling on the lower fold as he thought about the situation. He was surprised that Kyuhyun had not realized that he was staring at him, which was actually a pretty bad sign. That meant that Kyuhyun was in deep thought. He whacked his brain, trying to figure out what it could all mean and what could be wrong with Kyuhyun, but he was only giving himself a headache and a bit of heartache. Knowing his luck with Kyuhyun, he was sure he did something stupid again. He did a lot of stupid things when it came to Kyuhyun he knew. He had hurt him so much over their time together, that he could just assume that he had done something stupid again.

Why was it so hard for him? He sighed.

Kyuhyun didn’t yell at him or glare at him for sighing, which ached his chest a little. Kyuhyun was very upset then, wasn’t he? As he looked at him, he truly wished he was better at reading Kyuhyun’s emotions. He was fairly proficient at it, but sometimes he felt as if he would never understand why Kyuhyun chose to be with someone like him, the man a true mystery to him.

Kyuhyun’s tense face and scrunched up eyebrows were an annoying sight to him, not sure what he was supposed to do with his brat, but figured he was right in trusting his instincts, turning his body completely, and leaning backwards, Kyuhyun’s eyes opening as he wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s chest, the younger man making a sound in shock, his eyes widening as Yesung hugged him, the angles awkward, since Kyuhyun’s hands were originally wrapped around him and the laptop falling off Yesung’s legs as he turned into Kyuhyun, his leg falling onto Kyuhyun’s a little, the movie forgotten completely as his head hit Kyuhyun’s strong chest, closing his eyes as he inhaled the apple tainted scent that he had not acknowledged before, Kyuhyun making a questioning sound that he ignored, just leaning into Kyuhyun, wrapping his arms around his stomach, his head nestled beneath Kyuhyun’s chin, the younger man twisting his body so that he could accommodate him, twisting his arms until he could hug him back.

“What’s wrong with you?” Kyuhyun questioned in curiosity, eyebrows lifting as he hugged the man in his arms. An hour ago he was elbowed in his stomach for suggesting that he sit between his legs, now Yesung was draped in a weird twist over his body and holding on to him as if his life depended on it. That was not to say that he didn't appreciate the fact that his temperamental beloved was clinging to him, but it was certainly a red flag, and more than enough to pull him from his thoughts. As much as Yesung was affectionate, he was rather reserved when it came to things like that for some warped reason.

"I'm sorry" Yesung apologized from the start, his voice muffled as he buried his head in Kyuhyun's chest, continuing to inhale the fragrance of the fabric softener, a flowery scent that didn't seem to match Kyuhyun but at the same time did anyway, his grip on the younger man still tight, willing to sacrifice his pride if need be. He could admit that he sometimes found apologizing to be hard, his pride clawing at his insides, but with Kyuhyun he was trying to be less prideful and more perceptive. He had hurt Kyuhyun enough over their time together. He still didn't know how to do the right thing when it came to Kyuhyun, but he was always mindful of hurting him. He knew that there would be time when he wouldn't understand Kyuhyun's feeling and maybe this was one of those times. He was however determined to do better and if apologizing was the first step, then so be it.

"What?" Kyuhyun prompted, not sure exactly what Yesung had said.

The older man was currently pressed against his chest, small but strong arms wrapped around his waist and their legs finding each other in a weird tangle of limbs which would eventually hurt them he knew. He knew Yesung ahd spoken, the shivering going through him as he heard the cuteness tainted voice, husky from a lack of use, Kyuhyun a little distracted by the texture and feel of the voice to actually listen to its contents. That sad feat had happened to him alot more than he would ever care to admit.

"I said I'm sorry" Yesung reiterated, still regretful, but now he was trying hard to keep the slight bit of annoyance away from his voice, his eyes that had fluttered close due to the sweet scent of the younger, now easing open as he resisted the urge to sigh. Why did he always have to repeat himself?  Kyuhyun really should at least be listening to him then, but he figured maybe he was so upset that he was not paying attention to him. He could squelch annoyance for Kyuhyun's sake.

"What?" Kyuhyun questioned, rather confused as to why someone as stubborn and prideful as Yesung would be apologizing to him out of the blue. He was certain Yesung had alot to be sorry for, the man an oblivious annoying little twit more often and not, forever driving Kyuhyun crazy with frustrations of all kind, Kyuhyun trying really had to ignore how close Yesung's knee was to his crotch and just how close he was pressed against his body. He could smell the bittersweet temptation of his skin and his hands thoroughly enjoyed the firm flesh that he was permitted to touch. If he permitted his mind to really embrace all the sensations he would be driven mad, so it was probably alot safer to just figure out what the hell Yesung was going on about.

"Don't bother, you annoying brat" Yesung grumbled, grabbing a chunk of Kyuhyun's flesh at his back, tugging on it out of pure spite. Kyuhyun was a stupid annoying bastard! Why was he being so stupid anyway? It was hard enough to make himself be open with Kyuhyun, to force his lips to form the outright apology and now Kyuhyun thought he was a joke! He was so mad that he could kick him, pulling his handsome face into a much less handsome sneer, glaring at Kyuhyun when he yelped.

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you? That hurt Hyung!" Kyuhyun complaint, his back stinging where Yesung had grabbed at his skin. A pinch really, but it still hurt like hell, the area feeling sensitive, and then if that was not enough, Yesung was glaring at him, acting as if he was the insane one. Yesung just attacked him unprovoked and then had the audacity to glare at him?

Seriously, he knew he was weird, but sometimes he took it too far, Kyuhyun tugging at him, pulling him closer. It would seem like a dangerous move, but with Yesung closer he had less room to manoeuvre his body and Kyuhyun had more control over him, Yesung however being the usual obstinate jackass that he was resisted mightily, pressing a hand against Kyuhyun's chest to halt the movement, Kyuhyun trying not to think about how adorable the small hand over his heart was.

"Who told you to be such a brat anyway?" Yesung grumbled, annoyance pelting at his insides, hating how damn guilty he felt. Kyuhyun was a brat, he deserved that and more, but he hated to see that crunched up expression Kyuhyun would have when something hurt, his heart hurting at the sight of his BabyKyu in pain, his hand sliding back to the area, Kyuhyun cringing at the action, which both amused Yesung and terrified him at the same time, rubbing a soothing hand against the spot, Kyuhyun's muscles relaxing finally.

"What did I do?" Kyuhyun questioned with indignation, not liking the accusations at all. He was sure he didn't do anything to warrant such a reprimand in the least. He knew he was a brat and just infinitely juvenile sometimes. He took strange pleasure in messing with Yesung despite how childish it always was. He had promised himself to be more mature, but teasing Yesung was his favourite thing in the world. It was hard to stop. He knew he deserved those little smacks from time to time, but this time he really was innocent.

"Don't play innocent with me you little monster. Here I am sincerely apologizing and you think it's time to mess around" Yesung scolded, lifting his body from Kyuhyun's chest finally, the fake innocence or maybe genuine?[Kyuhyun did look sincere, but he didn't trust the sly bastard much] was the last straw. Kyuhyun really was too much. It was hard for him to do something like that and Kyuhyun decided to tease. He really was worried about him and that was how he was behaving? If he was mad at him  he could just say so. He was really in no mood for games and he thought Kyuhyun would be sensible enough to come to that conclusion as well, glaring at the younger man as he pulled himself upright, Kyuhyun however not making that an easy task, his hands holding strong on his sides, keeping his close, every possible angle weird and if he stayed like that his back would hurt, and he could still heard the faint sounds of the displaced laptop and by extension his movie in the background.

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked, his expression pulled into one of confusion, busy trying to figure out what was happening around him. Clearly he had missed something. Why was Yesung apologizing to him? Was there something he missed so clearly? That had to be a mistake. He was positive that he spent more than enough time observing Yesung not to know if something changed, his eyebrows lifting as he weighed the options.

"Are you trying to get me mad? Seriously, I can't" Yesung continued in what was certainly the stirrings of anger. Why Kyuhyun was insisting on being such a jackass he couldn't phantom. Kyuhyun was usually a pain in the on his best days, but now he couldn't help but feel that Kyuhyun was taking it much too far. He had been truly worried about him. He had feared that he was hurt or angry and had tried his best to make it better. He knew that he was sometimes lacking and didn't know how to deal with him all the time, but he had genuinely tried for Kyuhyun. He could accept that maybe it wasn't enough, but Kyuhyun really had no need to be so unappreciative, his heart aching at the feeling of distaste in his throat, so annoyed he could hit Kyuhyun, who looked shocked at first and then pushed himself forward.

When Kyuhyun's lips touched his, he was mid sentence, his annoyance bubbling at the surface, his first reaction being to push the younger man back, but Kyuhyun this time was unrelenting, Yesung stubbornly pulling himself from his lips, meanly scratching his teeth against Kyuhyun's lower lips, tasting a faint trace of copper, Kyuhyun making a pained sound, but he managed to drag him towards him, despite the resistance, Yesung hating the fact that he was nearly sitting on Kyuhyun's lap, but he figured that probably wasn't Kyuhyun's intention, the younger man just seemingly wanting him close and to shut up.

"Why are you interrupting me?" Yesung fumed, pushing against Kyuhyun once more, who was this time in a much better position to pull him close, hands wrapped around his back and twisting his legs so that he could displace Yesung, the momentum pushing him forward and closer to Kyuhyun, who pulled him close, wrapping his arms around him snugly, Yesung whacking him on the shoulder, though he could finally escape, finally understanding a little.

"Would you relax? So ill behaved" Kyuhyun teased, able to find the older man's actions as a form of cuteness rather than real worry. He was still confused about a lot of things, but he was able to finally piece most of what Yesung was saying and realized that Yesung was misunderstanding him. Clearly Yesung thought whatever he was apologizing for was obvious and that every time Kyuhyun tried to ask why that he was messing with him. It was something really ridiculous to fight over, but at the time it was frustrating, but thankfully he was able to get to a better understanding of the older man's mind. Now that he knew why Yesung was annoyed at him [unjustified, but that really wasn't the point any more was it?] he would be able to settle things and just enjoy the way he would scrunch his face and threaten him. For such a pretty delicate man, almost like a porcelain doll, he was quite the spitfire, loud and belligerent, though the cuteness was unprecedented, Kyuhyun using the forced closeness to kiss Yesung on the nose, the action earning him a head , thankfully Yesung too close to have any force in the action.

"Are you a little kid? Stop hitting me you stubborn bastard" Kyuhyun chastised lovingly, a smile gracing his lips as he regarded the man practically sitting on his lap. When did that happen? He quite liked it now that he considered it, Yesung a rather unwilling participant in the little set up as to be expected, but he fit so well against his chest no matter how much he glared at him, and he glared at him A LOT. Yesung's temper was frightful, but it was so damn amusing at the same time that he didn't know what to do, and not sure what to with his hands or the man sitting so close to him unwillingly. Yesung however made the decision for him, pushing against Kyuhyun chest from more forcibly, twisting his body away stubbornly. Kyuhyun though, was sadly just as stubborn and now with a better understanding of the situation at hand was decidedly unwilling to let Yesung escape, therefore keeping his hold on his tightly, the two silently fighting each other until Yesung ended against his chest, but thankfully away from his lap, Kyuhyun distracting him with a kiss to his lips that was not returned.

"Stop doing that" Yesung protested strongly, shifting his head away from Kyuhyun, much too annoyed to participate in a kiss. When did comforting Kyuhyun turn into a quiet war? He had no idea, but he knew at that time he wanted to smack Kyuhyun senseless. Why was the bastard holding him so close? and the hell was he being so difficult. He was trying his best to apologize and Kyuhyun was playing with him and to make matters worse, the idiot was now using kisses to lure him away from his goals. He may not always be swayed easily, but kissed were a dangerous things. They were warm and sweet and distracting and made smacking Kyuhyun in the back of the head to do very hard as all he would ever want to do was wrap his arms around his shoulders and hold on for dear life. Kyuhyun evoked too many strong feelings generally and the kisses only made them stronger. The only thing he wanted to feel was is annoyance, but Kyuhyun was being a damn brat again.

"Stop fighting me you idiot. We are being stupid" Kyuhyun grumbled when an elbow hit his stomach after he had kissed Yesung to get him to settle. The movements had stopped thankfully, but now Yesung was sitting between his legs in a way, their tangled legs making the demarcation very hard, glaring up at him, his head resting somewhat against his chest, looking at him with narrowed eyes and a scowl, Kyuhyun trying not to groan at the slight pain. He was right before. Yesung was so damn violent sometimes. He had always been, but he usually tried his best to reign it in. Kyuhyun just had the unfortunate skill of riling Yesung up even more and at that point, it was much harder to subdue the violent tendencies. He never really hurt him of course, Yesung still much too controlled to ever allow that to happen, but he did leave Kyuhyun winded and whining on most occasions. Right now however, he was Kyuhyun's temper as well .It was only the inkling of rationality that was saving Kyuhyun from dipping into his annoyance and do some glaring at his own.

"You're the stupid one" Yesung sulked, his eyes softening, as the fight left his body. When he came over that evening he had no intention of spending his very limited time with his annoying brat fighting with him…well…they weren't really fighting seriously, but it was still wasting time and annoying him. He just wanted to apologize to Kyuhyun for possibly hurting him and probably being too oblivious to realize that he did. No part of apologizing was supposed to entail elbowing Kyuhyun, twisting against Kyuhyun's chest to rub a small hand against the area soothingly, easy brushes that made Kyuhyun sigh, but Yesung was still left pouting, displeased at the turn at things and the skill Kyuhyun seemed to have at driving him up a wall. He was seriously annoyed at Kyuhyun, but probably more mad at himself for letting it get to that point, never being his intention. There was no harm done, but it was time wasted, leaning his head against Kyuhyun's chest, not fighting the arms that wrapped around his shoulder, not bothering to figure out why Kyuhyun was so calm.

"I am" Kyuhyun agreed with a small laugh, leaning downwards to press his chin against Yesung's head, twisting until his cheek did the same thing, just breathing Yesung in, a smile playing on his lips, trying to appease the sulky man. He could admit that some of it was his fault. He should have tried to pry the reason from Yesung and provoke him less. The older man was naturally ill tempered and had to take great care to ensure that he did not lose his control. Kyuhyun should have known that he was annoyed and draw back. That was a failure on his part and he was sorry. That did not mean that Yesung was off the hook, but for the sake of calm and ease of mind he was willing to take the blame, especially if it got Yesung to stop sulking, his expression a little pitiful. Kyuhyun however would be a liar if he said he did not appreciate the calmness of their current situation, sneakily using it as an opportunity to half hug Yesung, wanting him in his embrace, but not taking the risk of annoying him again by pulling him too close, just hugging him as Yesung cleared his thoughts, picking at his clothes aimlessly.

"I still meant what I said before. I'm sorry.  I'm sorry for whatever I did to upset you. I'm sure it's probably my fault, so please forgive me…even if you annoyed me just now" Yesung glared, certainly not matching his words, but the act was weak, his heart still heavy with the weight of his utterance, lowering his gaze after a few seconds, finding it hard to meet Kyuhyun's eyes, embarrassed and sorry for himself.

He only leaned against the warm chest and snuggled closer, pulling the hand around his shoulder to grip his fingers wanting to feel close to Kyuhyun, lacing their hands together, fingers threading through each other, Kyuhyun gripping on just as tightly, Yesung shifting so that he could look at Kyuhyun properly, his back straining from the strange angles but the pain was lost in the torrents of his thoughts and scattered somewhere about.

Things were clearly not going very well and now he added his apology.

Even if he was serious about being annoyed, he was regretful for it coming to that point. Kyuhyun was clearly upset before and he was sure it had something to do with him. It always had something to do with him. He would freely admit that he was not always the most astute at times, but he had enough experience with upsetting Kyuhyun to know when he was at fault. Kyuhyun was normally more vocal, but at the same time Kyuhyun was also very quiet, as he had been then. He despised the idea of being the one to upset Kyuhyun and hated the fact that he still didn’t know how to handle things like that. How could he be so arrogant to claim Kyuhyun's love and still be so lacking when it came to taking care of Kyuhyun he would never know. It was time like those that he really wanted to bang his head against a wall until it bleed, until he learned how to be someone that Kyuhyun deserved.

Nothing worked for him , but he was resolved to trying.

He was left with no choice.

Kyuhyun had made it clear that he would never let him leave his side and he was himself was much too weak spirited to ever achieve that feat. Every time he tried to leave Kyuhyun's side he is reeled in by his own weakness, that endless desperate need to be beside the person that he loves, the person that he had failed to protect. It’s a sickening progression that drives him insane. He was utterly lost by then and had no choice. He couldn't leave Kyuhyun's side. He wasn't strong enough to break his own attachments and certainly not strong enough to break the stubborn shackles that Kyuhyun holds with. He has no choice but to do better. Until then, all he can do is apologize and pray that he hadn't done too much damage, frighten eyes looking up at Kyuhyun when the brief annoyance fades. He got a smile in return.

"No Hyung" Kyuhyun protested with a  smile, reaching hands that attempted to draw Yesung back against his properly.

Kyuhyun's head dipping to kiss the mass of dark hair, still short, but much longer than it was before, the right length for him to brush back with his chin, Yesung not fighting him in the awkward hug, instead looking at him with some curiosity, head tilted to the side, eyes decidedly expressive as he looked at Kyuhyun, who was busy smiling at him, shaking his head in denial, Yesung's back pressed against his chest finally, his arms around his waist, strong and unyielding, brushing his head against Yesung's cheek, feeling his heart humping in his chest. Yesung was so annoying he could kiss him…..okay that was a little strange, but the man himself was an idiot, an unbelievably wonderful idiot and Kyuhyun was annoyed at him endlessly, but clouded by the love that thumped in his chest at the knowledge that the man had been worried about him. Seriously….they were so stupid.

"You didn't do anything wrong…well not really anyway. It's not really your fault..well..kinda…but not really" Kyuhyun tried to explain as he returned to pressing kisses to Yesung's face and hair, Yesung twisting to look at him, not sure he was understanding what Kyuhyun was saying to him.

The brat was rather confusing.

Kyuhyun would never dispute that claim, aware that whatever he was saying was making no sense at all, not sure how to explain his feelings to Yesung. He didn't expect to have to say it all, but he supposed that was his fault. He should have realized that he would have alerted Yesung to the fact that he was a little upset and Yesung would want to know what was wrong to him. Truthfully he wasn't sure what was going on himself, so had no idea how to put any of it in words, just that he was feeling better. The fact that Yesung cared that he was upset was enough to make him feel better, that Yesung had willing swallowed his pride [something very hard for him to do] without even knowing what was wrong to apologize to Kyuhyun meant a lot to him. It meant that he was worth more than Yesung's pride and in the scheme of things, he couldn't ask for anything else really.

"Kyuhyun ah….I'm sorry…maybe I am missing something….but I don't understand" Yesung expressed, looking at Kyuhyun with downcast embarrassed eyes, feeling stupid that he couldn't understand what Kyuhyun was saying and still had no idea what he had done to hurt Kyuhyun.

He had thought about it at length in his mind but couldn't seem t find anything to indicate why Kyuhyun would be cross at him, but that then opened up other painful thoughts. What if he was so 'obtuse' as Kyuhyun claimed that something obvious he was missing? What if he was hurting Kyuhyun for a long time and not realizing it? It was all very painful and annoying and he could see no reason why Kyuhyun was so amused. He was only allowing himself to keep calm because Kyuhyun himself was calm; a little flustered but calm and affectionate. Things couldn't be that bad if Kyuhyun was still kissing him right? And he thought he said it wasn't his fault, which could only be a good thing, but then again, that didn't explain why Kyuhyun was upset. This was all very confusing to Yesung.

"I don't really understand it myself really…I was just being silly I think" Kyuhyun deflected, figuring he had better leave it all alone for the time being.

He was annoyed at himself really and he didn't think it was a good idea to drag Yesung into that mess.

He didn't know how to describe what he was feeling without being seen like a whiny clingy possessive brat and he didn't want Yesung to dwell on it too much. They had already wasted enough time with all the insanity as it was, so it was better to leave it be. He would forget it and prayed that Yesung did the same. He was ridiculous for thinking about things like that anyway.

Yesung loved him. It was clear that he did.

The fact that he was looking at him with such worried eyes was the true indicator of that. Even if he didn't get as mindless when someone touched Kyuhyun didn't mean he loved less. It just meant that Yesung was less insane than he was …..now that was something he never thought could be possible, but so it was. Yesung was always going to do things his way and Kyuhyun would just have to work on his issues on his own. It was simple as that really, Kyuhyun smiling at Yesung, kissing his nose, trying to take the older man's mind away from such useless endeavours.

"Tell me still" Yesung instructed, reaching a hand upwards to hold onto Kyuhyun's cheek, fingers curling against the side of his jaw as he drew him downwards towards him, twisting to meet Kyuhyun's lips, the kiss meant to barter for the knowledge.

He was sure that Kyuhyun had his reasons for not telling him but the fact that it involved him and was important enough to upset Kyuhyun meant that there was a reason for him to get involved. If Kyuhyun thought he was being silly, it automatically meant that he had to find out why. Kyuhyun was upset by something and that meant that it was important. Even if it was silly, it was essentially his duty to make inquiries and have Kyuhyun answer him honestly.  He wasn't sure how he would manage to get Kyuhyun to do so however. If Kyuhyun thought it was silly though he would be much less inclined to share what was bothering him.

Kyuhyun had a lot of pride when it came to things like that and whilst he was a clingy brat, he never liked to share things like that.

That was where the kiss came in to be perfectly honest. He was hoping the kiss would act as the appropriate bargaining tool. It wasn't rough or firm, neither was it passionate or full of lust. It was just a kiss, a sweet tender brush of lips and playful nips and tugs that sent the blood gushing through their bodies, their hearts thumping not just from the increase in blood through its valves, but the tender emotion that coiled deep in their souls, the love and the affection they both felt. Kyuhyun was the one that moaned into the soft kiss, a senseless reaction to something  wonderful. Breathless they manage to pull away.

"I see you have finally learnt to be persuasive" Kyuhyun teased, lips pulled into an attractive smirk, reaching downwards barely to  press soft flirty kisses to Yesung's lips and cheeks and just about anywhere he could reach, rather pleased with that Yesung finally realized that kisses were the best currency and bargaining tool, not really considering the fact that he probably just made it clear that he knew something was expected in return, still on a high from the kiss, his heart thumping in his chest  as he playfully smothered the older man in affection.

"I did. Now you have to tell me" Yesung countered, not resisting the little pecks, instead firmly encouraging them, kissing Kyuhyun's cheek and lips when he got close enough, completely turning into the affection and Kyuhyun, not even concerned about the would be awkward position that they found themselves in, his palm holding Kyuhyun close to him, his fingers caressing the skin and reaching for the loose strands of coppery hair, finally brushing his nose against Kyuhyun's as he waited for the response, Kyuhyun pulling a face.

"Can't we just forget it? It really is stupid" Kyuhyun pleaded, looking at Yesung with hopeful eyes.

The more he thought about it the more foolish he felt. He really had no business considering things like that and was just going to annoy or upset Yesung if he brought it up, not to mention embarrass himself for being so weak minded and clingy sometimes. It was ridiculous and had no purpose, proven once more by the fact that Yesung was petting him right then. Sometimes what was right in front of him should be the answer to all his fears.

"Nope. You have to tell me" Yesung instructed, nodding his head at Kyuhyun to indicate that he was very serious in that regard. He wanted to know, no matter how stupid Kyuhyun thought it was, tugging on the hand that he had grabbed hold off, caressing the fingers, looking up at Kyuhyun and nodding his head, waiting for the answer.

"Fine" Kyuhyun agreed, but he certainly wasn't pleased to be disclosing it all.

It was not as if he had a real choice with Yesung looking at him in that way, eyes making clear that he was not willing to let the subject drop until he got an answer. Yesung was a stubborn bastard by default. He only got worse when he had a reason to hold on. Kyuhyun had no intention of fighting with Yesung and that was the only direction their little standoff was going to head to, shaking his head in defeat, Yesung grinning up at him.

"Why aren't you mad that Siwon d me? Doesn't that annoy you a little bit even?"  Kyuhyun asked, his supposed shyness disappearing when he finally worked up the courage to ask the question that was on his mind since he had returned home.

It was what had triggered all that useless thinking to begin with. By then he was sure that Yesung had seen all the pictures scattered over the internet.  It was highly probable that he had seen the more damning ones, so was therefore a little peeved that he had returned home and not a single question was asked. He knew better than to expect Yesung to be jealous or act possessively, as that was not in his nature generally. He had his moments of jealousy of course, but they were few and far between and rarely over matters such as Kyuhyun being touched. Even so, Kyuhyun couldn't help but think it was only fair to expect his boyfriend [he was getting better than thinking it without feeling weird] to be concerned that another man had touched him. Shouldn't he care that someone else had touched what was his? It was only normal right? Why didn't he care?

"Why would I be annoyed. It was just fanservice…right?" Yesung countered, trying to understand the cusp of Kyuhyun's comment.

Kyuhyun was clearly concerned about it, more agitated than he probably realized that he was. Yesung had indeed seen the photos of the incidents that Kyuhyun was referring to, roaming hands and displeased expressions. He would be lying if he said that he enjoyed looking at him, finding no joy in seeing someone else playing with Kyuhyun, touching Kyuhyun, but he had to be realistic. It was a concert. Fanservice was very common. Siwon normally engaged a lot in that activity with everyone, even him when he was on tour with them. He couldn't get mad at people for doing their jobs. He thought Kyuhyun would be proud of him for being so mature but maybe he was wrong or maybe he wasn't understanding well.

"That's not fanservice. That's molestation" Kyuhyun scoff, and Yesung would have been concerned if he didn't know that Kyuhyun was exaggerating, Kyuhyun making displeased faces that could only be categorized as cute, but Yesung was aware that they had more pressing matters to address. Maybe they were not understanding each other, confirmed when Kyuhyun released a bitter chuckle and turned to look at him with mixed emotion, Yesung trying to understand the atmosphere better.

"So you really don't care?" Kyuhyun asked, this time less leading and more resigned, as if he was denied something that was very special to him, his hands that held on to Yesung limp, his lips drawing into a thin line, no amusement or complaints, just a sad resigned sort of feeling.

It was pitiful really, but thankfully enough to make Yesung finally understand what was being asked of him. He could kick himself quite violently for being so stupid? How could he not realize what Kyuhyun was really asking him? He really ought to have known better. He knows Kyuhyun. He knows him well. Too well to not see what the hold thing was about. He really could hit himself, even harder when Kyuhyun frowns, though he tried to keep his expression neutral, likely trying to keep his thoughts to himself. He was failing, and for that Yesung was grateful .  He finally had the opportunity to set things right. He knew what to say instantly, twisting into Kyuhyun once more, awkward angles hurting his back as he pressed a kiss to Kyuhyun's lips, the action quick and hasty, Kyuhyun surprised for a second before he attempted to kiss him back, by then Yesung already having retreated.

"Of course I care silly. I certainly can't enjoy watching other people touch you or watching you touch other people. I don't like it at all" Yesung explained as he broke the kiss, ignoring the pain in his back as he looked at Kyuhyun in the eyes. He wanted Kyuhyun to listen to him, to hear his words and understand them well.

That was a part of the problem he had come to realize. He had left too many things unsaid and that created the same problems over and over again. He and Kyuhyun understood each other. They saw each other's heart, but that didn't automatically mean they could read each other's minds. He may understand Kyuhyun best, but that didn't mean he could just look at Kyuhyun and knew what he was feeling instantly.

They were both very different people, and naturally they saw the world differently.

He couldn't expect Kyuhyun to always know what was in his mind, just like how he couldn't see into Kyuhyun's mind. By making that assumption, he was letting too many stupid irrelevant issues persist. He could simply explain it to Kyuhyun and put it to rest. He wasn't accustomed speaking to Kyuhyun about things like that though. His pride held him back and the natural shyness and nervousness about addressing such issues made speaking so much harder.  There were times when he would have to make the sacrifice though. Kyuhyun was obviously unhappy about something that he just didn't understand.

It wasn't Kyuhyun's fault though. Yesung knew that.

He could recognize that it was his fault that Kyuhyun was in doubt about so many things. In his mind he couldn't even fathom why Kyuhyun would think it was possible for him to see someone else holding him so closely and not care. He may not feel murderous like Kyuhyun seems to feel when someone touches him, but looking at something like that was never a good feeling for him. He wasn't sure it was jealousy, or even anger, it was just a little discomfort that he could never explain. A tiny tug in the pits of his stomach that made him know he didn't like what he was seeing. He never allowed it to get to him though, pushing it away or rationalizing it as best as he could. He had promised himself a long time ago that he wouldn't cage Kyuhyun, that he wouldn't hold him back or make things hard for him.

In a way that was the reason why he didn't let things like that linger.

He couldn't be overbearing clingy. He refused to be, especially not since he already made everything so difficult for Kyuhyun as it was. He had to learn to deal with that ache himself. He had to learn to ignore it, to let it go and be buried. That didn't mean that he didn't care however. Far from it actually. It seemed however that Kyuhyun had a misunderstanding in that regard. It was his responsibility to make it clear to him, even if that meant talking about things.

He really hated talking about things.

"I don't like seeing it, but I don't make a fuss because it's just fanservice. It's not your fault, so I can't be mad at you for that. Unless…….. it's not fanservice and you actually want someone else to touch you. I think I would be sorta mad at you if that happens, but then again, I am not sure if I can be mad at you since you  already want someone else to touch you. That would mean that you longer care about what I think and I am not sure what I can do t- "Yesung rambled, completely lost in his explanation, his mind providing him with all the suppositions as he spoke, not really having considered those options before.

It was all coming to him in a rush, becoming more upset now that the thought had entered him mind. …what if it wasn't fanservice? What if Kyuhyun actually wanted someone to touch him? Did he like it more? Siwon was much more open with affection than he was. Did Kyuhyun prefer someone that would do those things with him? Did he like it that Siwon was so bold? Would he like Siwon?  and why the hell did Kyuhyun make him think about things like that? Now that he started, he couldn't stop, his panic increasing as the seconds ticked by, his mind creating strange thoughts, the words leaking from his mouth uncontrolled, his thoughts jumbled, until he was interrupted.

"Shut up you idiot" Kyuhyun laughed, pressing a kiss to Yesung's mouth, chaste on his part, but Yesung was caught mid sentence. He was not ashamed to admit that an open mouth was a weakness of him, sliding his tongue into the warmth without invitation, certainly not expecting Yesung to choke….

why were they such fails again?

"Are *cough* you *cough* trying  to *cough* kill me?" Yesung asked when Kyuhyun pulled away, feeling properly chastised as Yesung released his hand to push Kyuhyun away, smacking him on his shoulder as he tried to catch his breath, Kyuhyun looking at him sheepishly, embarrassed that his hormone filled brain that always wants to molest Yesung had gotten him in trouble. He really ought to recognized that it was a bad idea to do something like that when Yesung did not expect him too. The older man was always jumpy that way and it was a serious oversight on his part. He was just so adorable though and he really wanted to make him stop thinking about impossible things.

"Sorry" Kyuhyun mumbled, feeling rather embarrassed at his actions, Yesung still coughing a bit as he tried to clear his throat. It really wasn't that bad honestly. He was just surprised and the air went down the wrong pipes, just trying to find his bearings as Kyuhyun rubbed at his forearms, pressing soothing kisses to his hair and forehead, still feeling rather annoyed at himself for pushing it.

"I just wanted you to stop rambling" Kyuhyun explained when the coughing eased a bit, trying to get his explanation in before Yesung decided he would strangle him for causing him to cough. It was better to just let him know what had prompted the action, wanting to stop the pitiful rambling, figuring they would only get much worse if they continued.

"You could have just said so" Yesung grumbled, hitting him once more as a means to deal with his annoyance, Kyuhyun though just grinning when the small hand connected with his arm, much too small to cause any real damage. The cute displeased expression on Yesung's face however was a lot more dangerous than his smacks, frightfully adorable and begging to be kissed, something Kyuhyun figured he better avoid for a little while, least he got himself into more trouble and as it was, he still had some things to talk to Yesung about it.

"Did you mean it though? Do you really dislike it when other people touch me?" Kyuhyun asked, a little too interested in the answer and unable to hide that fact, looking at Yesung with big curious eyes, his cheeks a little red as whether they dealt with it or not, it was still an awkward topic. Talking about random things were very easy for them. Talking about things like that however was a lot harder. Kyuhyun actually felt a little shy asking such a question, but he couldn't deny the swell of happiness that had risen in his chest when Yesung point blank admitted to disliking things like that. He was under the impression that Yesung was unaffected. The fact that he cared and was even willing to admit it was something that Kyuhyun floating. It was probably a little pitiful and maybe even a bit nonsensical, but he couldn't help the happiness that he felt then. He really needed to matter to Yesung. He just had to.

"Well….yeah….It's not something I like very much" Yesung stuttered a bit, the shyness taking over now that he had time to actually think about what he was going to be admitting to. He had really wanted to just say something sarcastic and let the conversation die, not really wanting to have to deal with such thoughts but he had promised himself that he would try his best to talk to Kyuhyun and he had to start somewhere. It was a little uncomfortable, but he knew he did the right thing. Kyuhyun seemed a lot happier now and that was all he could hope for. He still couldn't meet his eyes though, playing with the tail ends of Kyuhyun's shirt, waiting for the younger man to , wondering if he should further explain.

"I definitely hate it when other people touch you" Kyuhyun supplied in payment. He was grinning ear to ear by then, and truthfully thought it should be said. He knew Yesung was feeling awkward and he was too, but he was happy that he had said it, finally letting that greedy uncertain part of himself find some peace. It was something simple, but he really did feel much better to hear it. Yesung actually hated it too. He couldn't even begin to explain how much better that made him feel.

"Everyone knows that" Yesung chuckled softly, finally looking up at Kyuhyun, a warm smile plastered on his face, his eyes laughing along with him, a shy hand reaching upwards to pat Kyuhyun's cheek adoringly. Kyuhyun had basically just stated the most obvious thing in the universe. There wasn't anyone that knew that they were involved that didn't know that Kyuhyun hated when someone else touched Yesung. Hell! Even people who didn't even know about their romantic relationship were aware of how possessive Kyuhyun could be. It was a rather amusing thing to hear really, not thinking much of the confession, just chuckling in amusement, his own shyness being diffused, as Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"And you still let other people do it" Kyuhyun accused with a lifted eyebrow and a displeased expression, twisting his lips at the thought before he decided that he wanted to address that issue one time, poking Yesung on the side for always allowing other people to touch. A simple brush of skin against Yesung drove him insane, making his threshold for things like that very slim. It certainly wasn't a secret, despite his endeavours to hide the insanity. He was of the opinion however that Yesung really should help him out. The older man knew he despised things like that, so he really should have been working hard to not allow it to happen, yet it did frequently, narrowing his eyes at him.

"Behave, you possessive brat" Yesung admonished, smacking Kyuhyun's poking finger away from him, shaking his head at Kyuhyun's little tantrum. He knew Kyuhyun hated when others touched him, but he was certainly not minded to let Kyuhyun dictate who could touch him and when. He knew there would be certain lines that couldn’t be touched. There were clear cut boundaries in his mind about what were appropriate and what wasn't and he certainly respected Kyuhyun's rights over him.

They were in a relationship.

He knew that at times he would have to consider Kyuhyun's thoughts and feelings and there would be certain liberties that he would have to do without. He understand all of those things, and respected them, but he was not going to let Kyuhyun take it too far. Kyuhyun would just have to accept that he couldn't always have his way either. He was sure however, that Kyuhyun was just teasing. Kyuhyun, despite his pleasure, was always very understanding. He was very grateful that Kyuhyun was willing to let his discomfort fall away to make him happy, Kyuhyun just taking to kissing at his shoulder now, arms s around his stomach, holding him close, not bothering to response.

"So….was that what you were upset about?" Yesung asked cautiously after a few breathes trying to look at Kyuhyun, but it was difficult with their new position, leaning against Kyuhyun's chest, no longer fighting him at all, their legs tangled together even after all the moving that they were doing, the hands around his waist comforting, his head leaning against a strong chest, the lips that teased sweet kisses to his head and temples, dipping to his neck filled with sweetness. Yesung was willing to let it end in some silence and some petting, but he needed to make sure that Kyuhyun was feeling better. He still hated the idea that Kyuhyun was upset, wrapping his hand around the joint hands of the younger, sliding his thumb across the back of Kyuhyun's hand until the younger loosen his hands, taking Yesung's hand into his, cradling it between his grasp, both looking at their joint hands.

" I wasn't upset really….I was just wondering why you didn't say anything about it" Kyuhyun explained softly, not really pleased to go into detail and trying his best to appease Yesung whilst salvaging his pride. He was a little upset, but now that it had been resolved, he didn't see any need to make Yesung have to think about it too much. Yesung had given him something that he would cherish. That was enough for him, truly.

" I didn't think there was a need to. It was just fanservice……..it was just fanservice….right?" Yesung asked, eyes locked on their joint hands, embarrassed that he had sounded so weak when he had asked that question. He really shouldn't have, but now that the thought had entered his mind it was stuck. Kyuhyun wanted to know why he didn't ask about it. He didn't because he thought it was fanservice and he knew it was stupid to get mad over something like that, but the way that Kyuhyun had addressed it made him wonder if that was all it was. He really shouldn't be thinking about that at all, sure it would drive him insane, but he couldn't get rid of the thought. He ought to have kept the question to himself, but when Kyuhyun gave him the opportunity to ask, he should take it.  Was it just fanservice?

"No. That was me being d against my will" Kyuhyun scoffed, shaking his head at the memory.

Siwon was a wonderful hyung and a friend [ even if he had a list of ways to murder him that just got longer each time he touched Yesung] but hell! the man was a clingy bastard. He knew that the intention was to make the concern fun for their fans and to help out the shippers here and there and make it interesting, but the bastard was just so damn clingy! Sometimes the fanservice was just a little too much for him, trying to dispel the memory.

"You should play along. Your shippers love it" Yesung added with a giggle, pretending that his heart didn't stop when Kyuhyun had said 'No', that split second his blood draining out of his body and his heart standstill, only to be breed life into once more when he realized that Kyuhyun was just complaining about the fanservice. He was never so grateful to hear Kyuhyun until then, though it was quickly replaced with a degree of annoyance. Kyuhyun had nearly caused him to lose his soul. Now that he knew that Kyuhyun was just grumbling, he felt much better, teasing the younger man.

"How can you say such a thing?" Kyuhyun admonished much too seriously, looking at Yesung with disapproving eyes, even if he knew that Yesung was just kidding. In his opinion, his boyfriend should be trying to save him from roaming hands, not making jokes, poking Yesung in dissatisfaction.

"You should be protecting me" Kyuhyun baited soon after, continuing to poke Yesung for his ill comment.

The older man trying to pry his hands away from his stomach, but giggling too much to do anything really, Kyuhyun spreading his hand along his side and poking him strategically, Yesung's head thrown back against his chest as he tried to muffle the giggles, not able to form a coherent thought, Kyuhyun quite happy to play with him, properly teasing now.

He could admit to having some seriousness attached to his words, rather liking the idea of Yesung making clear to the whole world that he belonged to him and no one was permitted to touch him, but he knew that was not in Yesung's nature. He had his own unique way of doing things and it often did not include things like that. Kyuhyun still liked the idea though. He was a strange person he knew, but that didn't change the fact that he liked being possessed by Yesung. Maybe he had a psychological flaw or was just messed up in the head, he didn't know. He just liked being Yesung's.

"If you want I can ask him to stop doing fanservice with you" Yesung suggested when he was finally able to speak.

He had to dig his fingers harshly into Kyuhyun's hands, his nails unfortunately too short to cause much damage, but Kyuhyun did gasp, leading to the conclusion that he had indeed felt them, allowing Yesung to pry his hands from Yesung's body, though to ensure that he was not forced to deal with endless whining from the younger man he rewrapped them around his waist, holding the hands between his small fingers, holding him prisoner, so that he wouldn't be poked again. Kyuhyun however had just decided that he would no longer try to harass his beloved that way, instead resuming his affections to his neck, pressing soft kisses at the area as they both contemplated the offer.

Yesung wasn't sure what had made him feel prevailed upon to utter something like that.

No matter how he thought about it, that would be the most awkward conversation to have with Siwon ever. How he could possibly bring something like that up he didn't know. He felt a little sick thinking about it, really wanting to avoid something like that, but he knew he would do it if he had to. He would work up the courage somehow and swallow the awkwardness. He couldn't let Kyuhyun be hurt because he wanted to avoid an awkward conversation. Kyuhyun's wellbeing came first. As strange as it would be, he would do it if it meant Kyuhyun would be happy. It would take a lot of courage though, wondering how long it would talk the shake off the awkwardness such a conversation would bring to him and Siwon. He could just picture it now. He would probably faint from the shyness alone, but he would endure. He really would.

"Would you really do that?" Kyuhyun asked, stopping his ministrations to look down at Yesung, who had twisted his head upwards to look at him, his hands tightening around his waist and his hands, wondering if Yesung would really do something like that for him. He rather liked the idea.

"If you really wanted me to….though it would be kinda awkward to talk to him about that" Yesung admitted, deciding that he should share his reservations, but he wanted to make it clear that he would do it anyway if that was something that Kyuhyun wanted him to do.

He was there to protect Kyuhyun.

Even if Kyuhyun could do something like that himself, he wanted to be someone that Kyuhyun trusted to help him, to protect him from uncomfortable hurtful things. He really would do it if it made Kyuhyun happy, trying to find a way to say the words without wanting to die. That would be so damn awkward, his face reflecting his feelings on the matter unfortunately, eyes going a bit cross and a frown embedded deeply on his face, twisting into various degrees of discomfort as he imagined what it would be like to approach Siwon with something like that.

'Siwonnie…please stop touching Kyuhyunnie …he doesn't like it'

Siwon ah, don't touch Kyuhyun. The fanservice is overboard'

'Yah, keep your dirty hands off  freaking my boyfriend! Kyuhyun is mine!'

So, maybe not the last one.

It was scary how natural that one felt on the tip of his tongue though, cringing at how easy it was to be that person where Kyuhyun was concerned. It was really frightening, actually shivering as the thought crossed his mind, body jerked as he tried to clear the good feeling that it brought, mentally chastising himself for even thinking that, so caught in his internal struggles that he had actually forgotten Kyuhyun behind him, the younger man watching him with a grin. Kyuhyun by then had his own satisfaction. He really thought Yesung would shy away from his statement at the first opportunity that he got, the older man not really supportive of such conduct. It really was not in Yesung's nature to be defensive over things like that, but Kyuhyun could see the determination in his eyes. He could tell that Yesung was not entirely comfortable with the whole thing, his cringing making clear that he really would prefer not to, but Kyuhyun knew Yesung was entirely serious when he said he would do it for him. Yesung was like that, Kyuhyun knew.

He would do anything to make him happy.

He often got a million things wrong, but Yesung tried. He tried his best to do what he thought was best and Kyuhyun could always appreciate that. Even if things weren't perfect, he could feel better with the knowledge that Yesung was trying too. Yesung, as reserved as he often was in matters related to their relationship. Once Yesung continued to try, he could be assured that he wasn't there alone. Yesung was there with him. Yesung wanted to be beside him, wanted their relationship to work. That thought alone was enough to dispel the fears that he couldn't escape otherwise.

"It's alright Hyung. You don't have to. It's just fanservice. I will probably just stomp on his feet or something instead" Kyuhyun laughed, shaking his head to indicate that he didn't want Yesung to do something like that.

He did want him to of course, but he knew that the awkwardness would make things hard for Yesung and whilst he had his creepy little fantasies and wishes, he never wanted to put Yesung in a position of discomfort. Yesung and Siwon were close and it would just be weird. He would admit that he liked the idea of them not talking or rather not touching, but Yesung would be hurt by something like that. He didn't want his satisfaction to come at such a cost, forcing the glee he felt at the idea of Yesung claiming ownership over him to the back of his mind. Yesung was more important. He was always the most important thing to Kyuhyun. He had to take care of him and his feelings, letting the little fantasy fall away.

"You can elbow him too" Yesung added with a  laugh and Kyuhyun had a sneaking suspicion that he wasn't joking in the least. He guess Yesung did care about it more than he thought, grinning as he tightened the arms around the older man, face already aching from the grin splitting it open, bending down to press amused kissed against the man's throat, finding Yesung's laugh to be adorable, but aware that the seriousness of the sentiment was actually what he was most in love with in that very moment.

"Seriously though, if you are uncomfortable with something let me know. I don't want you to be upset" Yesung spoke seriously, voice strong and laced with tendrils of concern, tilting his head to meet Kyuhyun's eyes.

He wanted him to know that he could talk to him about anything that upset him or if he was uncomfortable. He hated not being with Kyuhyun all the time. There was nothing to be done for that though. The only thing he could do was encourage Kyuhyun to talk to him so he knew what was wrong and could then try and fix things or at least be there with him if he was having any difficulties. He hoped Kyuhyun understood that, smiling at him encouragingly.

"Don't worry Hyung. I'm alright. The fanservice doesn't actually bother me too much" Kyuhyun comforted, not wanting Yesung to be too worried about him. The older man was definitely a worrier and would be left to think about unimportant matters and only upset himself if Kyuhyun didn't clarify himself. Kyuhyun offering a smile before he gifted  sweet brush of lips against Yesung's temple.

"I was just wondering why you didn't mention it that was all" Kyuhyun added as a form of explanation, shrugging at the words and the thoughts, dismissing it all in that breathe. He would just keep the positives. Yesung had admitted to getting jealous and feeling possessive. That was enough for him.

"Once you are okay" Yesung hummed, satisfied that Kyuhyun was already, reaching a hand upwards to pat his ache scared cheek, Kyuhyun leaning into the touch, Yesung twisting to press a kiss to his lips chastely, his back straining a little, but the smile he wore was entirely genuine, Kyuhyun smiling at him in return, pressing his cheek against Yesung's head, making the older man chuckle.

"I would be even better if you stayed with me tonight" Kyuhyun baited, but figured the chances of success would be slim to none. It was not a completely useless pursuit however. Yesung would likely feel guilty and offer him some consolidating kisses and if nothing else, it would work in his favour for the next time Yesung could actually stay and sleep with him. Yesung would remember the denial and feel so guilty that he would do anything to make Kyuhyun happy.

Everything had its purpose.

"Guess this is as good as your gonna be then" Yesung teased with a  boyish sort of snigger, playful and easy going, the worry from earlier sliding away.

He was only comfortable now that Kyuhyun seemed to be lively enough to joke with him. He was still a little concerned about him, but he could feel the contentment radiating off Kyuhyun in waves. He was happy that he decided to talk openly to Kyuhyun. It was strange for him to have to say things like that, but he couldn't deny that the results were much better than them just skirting around issues and making playful banter. He had to try harder to take care of Kyuhyun's feelings.

He saw the effects of his distance more often than he liked. He knew Kyuhyun was trying his best and he knew that he had a responsibility to do the same. He loved Kyuhyun too much not to give their relationship his best effort. It wasn't always comfortable, but he truly loved Kyuhyun. He loved him too much to let him be hurt and he loved him too much to ever lose him. He would do better. He really would.

"You could at least offer some sort of compensation then" Kyuhyun encouraged with a smug smile, already seeing his success lined path. He was sure Yesung understood what he meant, having had this sort of conversation far too frequently. Whenever he couldn't get what he wanted, compensation was required. The only currency that he accepted at times like those, were kisses. Gentle brushes, or passionate swallows, didn't matter which to him, once he had Yesung pressed against him and they were one, lost to the various sensations. He grinned even more when he kissed the back of Yesung's neck, the older man giggling from the sensitivity, removing a hand so he could smack him for making him giggle, Kyuhyun meanly blowing warm breathes against the skin, making him giggle uncontrollably, thoroughly enjoying Yesung's suffering.

"Why do you always think torturing me is the best way to get what you want?" Yesung asked with a shake of his head when he finally managed to shift far enough away from Kyuhyun's mouth and deadly addictive warm breathes, the back of his neck still prickling in sensitivity, but it was thankfully he was able to breathe without coughing and the giggling had subsided, shaking his head in a scolding manner as Kyuhyun just laughed at his reprimands, clearly not taking him too seriously, the hands around his waist trying to draw him back towards his chest, Kyuhyun relentless, Yesung not caring to fight, allowing himself to fall back against his chest, though he glared at the laughing man to make it clear he would be sorry fir he made him giggle again, Kyuhyun just petting his head with his cheek, continue to laugh.

"Tell me what is the best way then Hyung" Kyuhyun suggested in amusement, Yesung finally settled back against him, this time too tired to protest about the fact that he forced to sit in between Kyuhyun's legs. It probably should be awkward and he really should be protecting his manly pride and all that, but he figured that he had already spent hours that way, he might as well. He didn't have much time left anyway and he was comfortable. The thighs against his were strong and true and the chest he leaned against was comfortable. Even the hands at his waist where comfortable. Kyuhyun was still a smug bastard, but now he was just happy to banter with him.

"You could try being nicer to me, or giving me gifts or saying nice things" Yesung enumerated lazily, fingers playing with Kyuhyun's hands, the younger man indulgently pressing kisses to his head and ears and throat and anywhere else he could possibly reach, smiling at Yesung listed his suggestions.

And so they send the next hour, Yesung informing Kyuhyun of all the possible ways that he could charm him into giving him what he wanted. He supposed that was a little foolish. He already had no real backbone when it came to Kyuhyun, so he really ought not be giving him more ammunition to use against him, but for some ridiculous reason he was of the opinion that it was probably better than having to deal with all the other methods that Kyuhyun had developed to pry favours from him. He was wrong more than likely, but he still tried. Kyuhyun played along for as long as he liked, before poking Yesung on the side and telling him that he would really prefer sticking to his methods anyway but he was grateful for all the pointers, grinning smugly until he was punched in the stomach by a less than pleased Yesung, who insisted that he was leaving  and not coming back for a month. Kyuhyun of course laughed his head off, but was smart enough to impede his exit, throwing himself at him and bodily subduing the protesting the man, stealing quick kisses until he calmed him down, Yesung smacking him a few times and he was pretty sure that elbow to his ribs left a bruise, but he was happy to hold him close for those last few minutes, conveniently keeping it to himself that he had long figured out what was the best method of having his way.

….kisses….lots of them.

A/N: So this is obviously very old, set during SS5 I think. Some might remember the incidents that inspired this story or not...lol..., but it’s just there on my laptop and I normally post a fic on my birthday, so here you go. Even if it’s old, hope you lik my gift [despite the sloppy editing which I will hopefully fix later...or not].

Yesung is back and so is Kyusung! Let’s enjoy it all ☺