Chapter 1

Taking Care of Mir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Rain was sitting in the apartment he and MBLAQ lived in, working on some paper work from the studio, when he heard the boys come in the front door.

“I did not knock it over!,” Joon said, kicking off his shoes.

“Yeah, ok, sure you didn’t,” Seungho said laughing.

“Yeah,” G.O. added, “It just spilled all over the dancer, by itself, no help from you.

“Someone wanted a wet t-shirt contest…,” Thunder said, poking Joon.

“I did not! It was an accident! I swear!,” Joon protested, but they just laughed at him. Mir was paying them no attention, he was more interested in the rice cakes that he spotted on the kitchen counter. He ran over and picked up the package.

“Mir, those aren’t yours,” Seungho said, taking a water bottle out of the fridge.

“So?,” Mir said, opening the package.

“So, put them down,” G.O. told him.

“But I want one,” Mir said, pulling a rice cake from the package.

“Don’t you dare put that in your mouth,” Rain said, walking into the kitchen.

“But I want it~,” Mir whined, still holding the rice cake.

“I don’t care,” Rain said, walking over to him, plucking the rice cake from Mir’s hand, “It’s too close to dinner time.” 

“But Hyuuunnng,” Mir whined, stomping his feet. 

Thunder laughed and said, “Give it up, Mir, when Ji-hoon Hyung says no, he’s not changing his mind.” 

Mir folded his arms and pouted.

“You really are too cute,” Joon said, pinching Mir’s chubby cheeks. Mir smacked Joon’s hand away and stomped out the kitchen.

“Alright guys,” Rain said, pulling things out the fridge, “Dinner in about an hour. Go clean those pigsties you call bedrooms.”

“They are clean,” Joon said.

“Yeah, we cleaned them this morning,” G.O. added.

Rain stopped pulling things out the fridge and looked at them.

“Really?,” he asked, “So if I go in there and look, there won’t be clothes on the floor, electronics everywhere, beds will be made, desks will be straight and fan gifts won’t be scattered all over the room?”

“Uh…,” Joon said, looking at G.O.

“Yeah, I thought so,” Rain said, looking back in the fridge, “Go. Bye.”

Joon groaned and headed to the bedroom he shared with G.O. and Seungho, with G.O. following right behind him.  Seungho looked at Rain and said, “Need some help, Hyung?”

“If you’re trying to get out of cleaning your room,” Rain said, smiling a knowing smile, “Nice try. Bye.”

Seungho smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

“It was a least a try,” he said, heading towards his bedroom.

Mir came back out holding onto his huge stuffed bunny a fan had gave him.

"Hyung, I'm hungry, can I please have a rice cake?," he asked, Rain.

"After dinner, maybe," Rain told him. Mir pouted.

"But I want one now," he said.

"That's nice," Rain told him pouring rice into the rice cooker.

"Hyuuunng," Mir whined.

"Somebody is going to be put down for a nap if he keeps whining," Rain said, pushing the buttons on the rice cooker. Mir stopped whining and said, "I don't want a nap."

"Then I suggest you stop whining and leave the kitchen," Rain said turning to him, "Especially since I told you to go clean your room."

Mir pouted and stomped out the kitchen.

Rain started chopping up carrots when he looked up and saw Thunder sitting at the kitchen table, leaning on his arms, watching him.

“Is your room clean, Doongie?,” he asked.

“My side is, Mir’s isn't,” Thunder said.

Rain actually believed him. Thunder was usually the neatest one out of the 5. Mir on the other hand, was the complete opposite.

“Alright, well then you can help me by chopping up these heads of broccoli,” Rain said, sitting the broccoli in front of Thunder, along with a knife.

“Sure, Hyung,” Thunder said, picking up the knife, “You know Mir hates broccoli.”

“That’s fine but he’s still going to eat it,” Rain said, turning on the stove.

Not without a fight, he won’t, Thunder thought to himself.
 

Mir went into Seungho, G.O. and Joon's bedroom.

"What are you doing?," he asked jumping on Seungho's bed.

"Yah, Mir," Seungho said, folding up a blanket, "I just made that. Get down."

Mir plopped down on the bed and said, "I'm bored, Hyung."

"Go read a book," G.O. said, trying to shove a his overstuffed drawer shut. Mir made a face.

"I don't want to read, I want to play on your computer," he said, hopping off the bed and scampering over to G.O. laptop, opening it.

"No, Mir," G.O. said, taking the laptop from him.

"But I wanna play," Mir whined.

He was doing a lot of that lately. And if he didn't stop, someone was going to hit him.

"Go take a nap!," Joon said, annoyed by Mir's constant whining.

"YOU go take a nap!," Mir said, sticking his tongue out at Joon.

"Mir, go clean your room," Seungho said, sighing.

"Ok,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter