Ma Boy

Ma Boy

 

 

You said you knew even if I said nothing
You know my heart somehow, right?

 

He open his eyes slowly as he feel the bed shake a bit. He looks at time on his phone, its 5 am. He sighs softly as he sees Doojoon slowly appear from upper bed, trying to minimize the sound that being made by his movement. The sound is very little, so little yet Junhyung heard it very loud and clear. In the darkness, he can see Doojoon stumble on his feet, trying to shake the sleepiness from his system and he moved.. He opened their wardrobe, taking out a couple of clothes..Maybe t-shirt and jeans that he’s gonna wear for today and after that making his way towards bathroom. After waiting for 10 minutes, Doojoon appears again.

 

“Doo..”

 

It is soft but Doojoon hear it. He looks at Junhyung who is already sitting at the edge of his bed. Doojoon smile and padded softly, nearing Junhyung.

 

“Awake already?”

 

I’m always awake. At time like this, I’m always awake.

 

“You’re loud. And the bed shakes too much” Junhyung nagged, Doojoon chuckle a bit. He ruffles Junhyung hair a bit as he receives a glare from the rapper.

“Mian Jun-ah, go back to sleep k?” said Doojoon as he patted Junhyung cheek. This time, the rapper didn’t complain. Doojoon give Junhyung cheek a little pinch before hurriedly run to the door, laughing.

 

“Doo..”

“What is it?”

“…nothing, just..just..don’t forget to eat breakfast on the way”

“Ne..ne.. I text you later k..Bye bye my wife”

“…bye..”

 

Junhyung heard the soft click from the front door. Doojoon is gone for his schedule, leaving Junhyung behind.

 

 

So I believed, I was patient, and I waited
You said you wouldn’t leave me by myself

 

 

He knows that Doojoon is busy. Hell, he’s super busy that Junhyung hardly see’s this guy even they stay at the same house, sleep in the same room, even shares same bed ( Just he is 1st floor resident while others occupied the 2nd floor ). The only time when he sees Doojoon is when they were either practicing their dance routine, recording new songs at the studio or when the others got no shooting on that day (which is hardly none since that bloody sitcom didn’t show any sign it will ended up soon, and Doojoon just happily accepted the role in the new drama which Junhyung didn’t know the title..what is it..kiss? hundred kisses? And he is bloody football star in that drama, as Junhyung forced himself to watch that drama..Cursing a lot since Doojoon did not appear until the very end of the drama which is only lasted for merely 2 minutes )

 

 “Junhyung-ah, why are you here? Aren’t you hate drama? Ani, hate is not the right word..should I said despise?”  Said Yoseob, munching too much snack that Junhyung know why this kid never grew taller.

“I’m bored” Junhyung answered and Yoseob, being Yoseob..he smile so wide and wriggle his eyebrow..

“oooo…haa…You want to see Doojoonnie, right??? Right? Right?”

Junhyung swore that if the latter is not the main vocal of Beast , Junhyung would gladly choke him with all the junk food that would make the latter died in food poisoning and B2uty would not appreciate to hear that their Yeobo is no longer living in the planet.

“Lalalala, Junnie is missing uri leader..”

“YAH!!”

 


I’m going crazy because of you
Why ya try ‘n play games with me?

 

To : Doo

From : Junnie

Time : 12.30pm

Messages : 야, Where are you?

 

To : Doo

From : Junnie

Time : 12.40pm

Messages : Are you busy?

 

To : Doo

From : Junnie

Time : 12.44pm

Messages : hmm..I guess you are.

 

To : Doo

From : Junnie

Time : 12.56pm

Messages : I’m bored. When are you coming home?

 

To : Doo

From : Junnie

Time : 1.03pm

Messages : I see you in the drama. Seriously, its only 2 minutes yet I need to see that crap for 1 hour.

 

To : Doo

From : Junnie

Time : 1.15pm

Messages : Can I kill Yoseob and Seung?  They are too loud for god sake. Yeseob said that If I’m texting you, “tell him don’t forget your promise”. What promise? Can I know?

 

Junhyung sighed.. He makes himself comfortable as he watch Yoseob and Hyunseung playing Street Fighter. It is too loud that Junhyung barely can distinguish whether it came from the duo, or the TV itself. He clutches his phone. Trying to reach Doojoon thru SMS but the latter didn’t reply him. Making excuses for Doojoon, maybe he is busy shooting the drama or something. Giving up, Junhyung throw his phone away but reached it immediately when he notices a slight vibrate came.

 

To : Junnie

From : Doo

Time : 1.19pm

Messages : Sorry. I juz finish shooting. Tell Seobie that I didn’t forget abt it.

 

To : Doo

From : Junnie

Time : 1.20pm

Messages : What about?

 

To : Junnie

From : Doo

Time : 1.23pm

Messages : Its secret! Haha, Ask Seob if u wanna kno. :-p

 

To : Doo

From : Junnie

Time : 1.24pm

Messages : So? When are you coming back? I’m bored here.

 

To : Junnie

From : Doo

Time : 1.30pm

Messages : I’m busy, will go out with Kwonnie later after shooting. By the way, tell Seung that I found his cap.

 

To : Doo

From : Junnie

Time : 1.32pm

Messages : What? Are you forgetting something here?

 

From : Junnie

To : Doo

Time : 1.40pm

Messages : What?

 

A loud slam echoed, making Yoseob and Hyunseung paused their game. Looking at each other, they notice that it was Junhyung that making the loud sound.

 

“What happen?” Hyunseung ask Yoseob. Yoseob pouted, not that he knows also. He look at the couch, Junhyung’s phone lying there..

 

 

Because of you everyday
I go up and down several times
Stop breaking my heart


“What are you watching?”

 

Hyunseung look up from the monitor of his computer, and look at curious Junhyung. After he was done sulking which is consist of napping nearly entire evening, Junhyung’s stomach decided that they are hungry and letting out a loud grumbling. Fed up, Junhyung force himself to get up and get some food. Walking to the living room to search for his handphone back, he noticed that Hyunseung seems like engross with something, or should he said it is not something but some video. Junhyung swear that he saw Doojoon in that video, so he walks toward Hyunseung, peered from Hyunseung’s shoulder.

 

“Oh, igo?? Fancam. From our trip to Malaysia last time” answered Hyunseung, and he click to another fancam. Yes, his eye never lies to him. The channel that Hyunseung’s currently watching is consisiting of Hyunseung & Doojoon’s fancam. All entire playlist, all and each one of it is DooSeung’s moment.

 

“Hahaha, I didn’t know they managed to capture this. Omo, hahaha. Jun! you face! Are you laughing too at that time?” Hyunseung laughing so crazily and Junhyung’s just glared at him. What the.. is the video of Doojoon holding Hyunseung’s thigh instead of Kikwang’s during Soom performance is really that funny? Sure, he is laughing, look like he is laughing in the video but it is not actually.

 

“Babo Doojoon. I swear I really want to kick him at that time, he know that I’m ticklish when it came to my thigh” Hyunseung let out the remaining laugh, closing the current windows before clicking another click. This time it is Dooseung moment at United Cube. That’s it..

 

BAMP

 

“I swear our door will break up sooner or later” Yoseob said, coming from kitchen with a cup of yogurt on his hand. He neared Hyunseung and plopped on his laps.

 

“Watcha watching?”

“Our fancam. Wanna see this?”

 

Hyunseung clicked on the video of them passionately singing oh yeah before silly maknae spoiled the moment with his yeahahahhaa. Both of them burst out with a big laugh, nearly spilled Yoseob’s yogurt.

 

 

Is it that hard to say “I love you”?
It’s just one phrase

 

 

saranghae saranghae saranghae saranghae saranghae i se geuljaman, sseo naeryeoga mudyeojin pen nunmullo eollukjin nalgeun jongi wiro ,haengbokhal sudo seulpeul sudo eobseo i iyagineun”

 

Junhyung raps as his eyes fixed on the certain someone. Certain someone that doing beatbox, saying that he will do the beatbox and Junhyung will rap. What the..why involved him? The MC’s clearly said that she want to hear Doojoon beatbox, and not Junhyung rap. The leader, being leader as he cleverly make Junhyung involved in the mess.

 

It’s not that Junhyung hate it, he loved every second bit of this situation. It’s like he want the world to know how they compliment and completed each other. Doojoon can pick other member; he can pick the main vocal to sings with him at the time like this. But he always chooses Junhyung. Junhyung, tries to maintain his façade from cracking into silly grin, he nodded coolly and raps, with Doojoon’s beatboxes together.

 

“So, that’s the main idea of you guys new album. How is it? Cool right?” S.Tiger clapped, excited. The idea is wonderful, 3 duets from them, the album would be released as present for b2uty. After discussion, a lots of it, its decided that Hyunseung and Kikwang would be paired up since both of them want the dance number, Junhyung and Yoseob with S.Tiger saying that only rapper would never being overshadow by main vocal, and much to Junhyung displease, Doojoon with Dongwoon. Reason? Piano. That damn piano.

 

He regrets that he can’t play piano, he missed the chance to show their chemistry. Again. The chemistry that even Yoseob waving the white flag, surrendered. Thanks To is epic but he blames himself for not learning piano.  But as the raps ended with Doojoon giving him hi-5 and patted his back slowly, Junhyung swore that he will kept producing raps and more raps as he and Doojoon can do this again and again and again.

As the raps ended, loud cheering was heard from the crowd. Junhyung feel proud and at the same time he notice Doojoon was patting and resting his hand on his shoulder, he felt something. He look at Doojoon’s face, Doojoon look at him once, smile a bit before leaning in.

 

“You did great” Doojoon whispered softly, removing his eyes and look at the MC’s again.  Still, his hand at Junhyung’s shoulder, patting him softly.

 

 

As time passes I get more confused
The more I like you, the more I’m hurt

 

 

Okay, Junhyung admit that he’s just being plain stupid. Again, he asked himself, why on earth that he ended up in the supermarket with Dongwoon and Kikwang? Being in the supermarket is already bad enough, dealing with 2 maknaes which are too loud and too hyper worsen the situation. Doojoon’s last texts reply were making Junhyung frustrated enough and when he frustrated, he needs his daily dose of caffeine plus too much sugar drinks. But then he found nothing in the fridge.

Stormed out from the house at the wrong time, he met Kikwang and Dongwoon on the hallway which insisted to tag along with the elder and Joonkun, being a great manager as he always is, giving Junhyung permission to go out. As the result, here he is at the chocolate section waiting for the duo to finish arguing over which one chocolate brand that they want to buy.

 

“Yah, stop it you two. Can you just take both of that stuff?”

“NO! if we take both of this, Doojoonie hyung would be mad at us”

“Why would he?”

“Doojoonie hyung said we need to watch what we eat. He got scolded by the manager-hyung for not keeping eyes on what we ate. Poor Doojoonnie”

“How come I didn’t know this?”

“……”

“Just whatever, I see you guys in a bit. Here, take this damn trolley”

 

Junhyung stormed from both maknaes and walk by himself. Doojoon..doojoon..

 

“Are Junnie hyung mad?”

“Molla Dongwoon-ah.. hey, what about we pick two of this but we take the smaller one?”

 

Junhyung walk aimlessly in the supermarket. Doojoon..Doojoon… Why is it Doojoon with everyone but not me? And Junhyung, WTH?!! Why are you acting like this? Are you that obsess to own Doojoon that he can’t mix with other people? JUNHYUNG!!!

 

“I’m going to Cube neh, tell manager hyung do not worry to pick me up since I drives today” Junhyung tell Kikwang and Dongwoon, dropping them off after being shopping+wasting time at the supermarket nearly an hour.

 

“Hyung, don’t come back too late k?” Junhyung smiled, nodded at the maknaes before waving them goodbye. Dongwoon pouted , tugged Kikwang with him as they walk back to their dorm.

 

“Hyungie is mad.”

“Why? Why do you think he’s mad?”

“Hyung! He never ever forgot his Coke after buying them, look!”

 

Dongwoon pointed at the coke, inside the plastic bag. Kikwang let out a ahhh and nodded.

 

“I wonder what make him mad”

 

 

The warm looks you give me sometimes
I just need one of those, I only want you

 

 

Door clicked as Junhyung walk through it. The house is dark, only dimmed light can be seen from the kitchen. Careful, he placed his shoe into the rack, Junhyung maneuver into the house without making too much noise. As he predicted, all of them is sleeping, as he peeks into their bedroom. He didn’t know that he takes too much time at the recording studio, working with new songs with Tiger-hyung, and before he knew, it’s already passed midnight. Luckily he drives himself today, so manager-hyung doesn’t know that he reach home late.

 

Reaching kitchen, Junhyung opened the fridge, reaching for one of the mineral bottle and he padded softly toward the dark living room and sat himself on the couch..maybe not on the couch, rather on someone that on the couch..

 

“WOAH!! Sorry sorry”

 

Loud groan being heard as someone glared at Junhyung, clearly mad and disapprove Junhyung’s action just now.

 

“Doo?”

“Wae..why you sit on me? Ouch..” Doojoon rubbed his shoulder and he moved into sitting position. Junhyung stared at Doojoon..stared more. Doojoon let out a sigh and patted the empty spot beside him, clearly want Junhyung to take a seat beside him but the latter didn’t move a bit. And Doojoon, being a leader, the adorable leader as he is, pulled Junhyung beside him and without warning or anything, Doojoon sort of dives himself and settle his head on Junhyung’s lap, making Junhyung lap as his pillow. Junhyung just remain silent as he only watches Doojoon’s behavior.

 

 “As the punishment for sitting on me, be a good boy and lemme use your lap as a pillow” murmured Doojoon, clearly wanted to drift back into the dreamland.

“Doo…”

“Yes, Junhyung-ah..what is it?”

“Why are you sleeping outside?”

“I’m waiting for you”

“Waiting for me? What for?”

“Can’t I?”
“…”

 

Junhyung do not know what to say so he chooses to remain silent. To be honest, his feeling is so jumble out right now. One side of him is being super duper happy to hear that Doojoon is waiting for him, but for some other reason, he is mad. And he doesn’t know what the reason of him feeling that. He sipped his water more, feeling the elder one taking his other hand, playing with his rings and finger.

 

“Haizzz..when I come home, I see you nowhere here”

“I’m out”

“I asked the kids, they said you’re out, driving by yourself. You only do that when you’re pissed off..”

“I’m not”

“So I tried to reach you but you seems like you switch off your phone..”

“The battery is gone”

“And I decided to wait for you since I’m too tired and manager hyung didn’t lemme out. But I dunno that I fell asleep here..woahhh, its nearly 2am”

 

Junhyung look down at Doojoon who is looking at his handphone, looking for the time. But what caught Junhyung’s eyes is not the time, nor the handphone but the wallpaper behind it. He reached it before Doojoon have time to realize what the others doing, look closely at it. Doojoon sigh, didn’t bother to take it back from Junhyung as he snuggle closely at Junhyung’s stomach.

 

“Yah! Why you use this picture as the wallpaper?? Arghhh, its embarrassing!!” protest Junhyung, hitting laughing Doojoon a few times. Doojoon tries to muffle his laugh but failed miserably, and he also failed to dodge every slap that being landed at his shoulder.

 

“Wae? You look so cute , with that big red ribbon and kitty. Hahaha”

“Aishh, why you…aishhhh” Junhyung try to sound mad, like real mad at Doojoon but the second Doojoon hugged his waist, his annoyance towards the leader kinda disappear. Like bubble dissolved into the water. Doojoon muttered inaudible words at Junhyung’s stomach, and Junhyung lean in to hear it clearly.

 

“What is it Doo? Can’t hear you”

 “I’m so tired. I’m so sleepy. But I miss you Jun-ah”

“Babo. Why you mention being tired and sleepy while you miss me?”

“Just, I’m so busy. And I barely see you. If I see you just like right now, I’m too tired to even talk with you. I miss you”

 

Sighing, Junhyung tugged his hand away from Doojoon and try to move himself. He knows that he yearned for Doojoon’s care and touch but he need to get away from this, from Doojoon. Reason?  He notices that these day he only want Doojoon, he only want Doojoon, all of Doojoon by himself. He became greedy. He recalled this entire day, Yoseob, Hyunseung, Kikwang, Dongwoon, Jo Kwon.. he hate them all, for taking Doojoon’s attention away from him. And now when he finally realizes what make him so mad at them including Doojoon today, he’s afraid. Afraid of himself. Afraid of greedy Junhyung.

 

 

You don’t know love, my heart hurts

There’s no way that you know how I feel

 

 

“Jun, stay please”

 

All struggling come to halt when Doojoon’s muttered the sentence. Junhyung look at Doojoon, reading the older facial expression. Hurt, confuse all over his face, and Junhyung can’t stand to look at it. Urge to hit himself became higher as he know that he is the main reason that expression being wore by Doojoon now.

 

“You know, about Yoseobbie..”

“Doo..”

“Lemme finish first. Yoseobbie asked me to buy corn soup for him. Not the instant one, the one that being sell at the stall. I sorta tell him that today; we will be shooting at the Hongdae so he forced me to buy it.”

Junhyung hummed softly. “I’m not mad at you”

 

“Then?”

 

“I just..”

 

Junhyung loss, he don’t know what should he said to Doojoon. A part of himself telling him that he should run away, because he’s afraid that Doojoon will notice it. Notice that greedy Junhyung is controlling himself. But.. If he runs away now, he will hurt Doojoon more. Doojoon that sincerely pampering the main vocal because the latter is the one that always with him from their training day until now, Doojoon that being best friend with Hyunseung because he love the 4D-ness of Hyungseung that make him laugh until he ran out of breath, Doojoon that being a great hyung for Kikwang & Dongwoon when the maknaes missing their family.. How can he blame Doojoon for something that he never done wrong?

 

Junhyung didn’t realize that slowly drop after drop of tears run down his cheeks, “It’s hard, I’m trying Doo. I’m jealous at people around you. I know I shouldn’t feeling this way, but I’m ing, so ing love you”

“Jun…”

“It’s so hard Doo. You don’t know how I feel, but not that I can blame you. I don’t own you. Hell, I don’t know even know what is my position in your life. I love you too much.. I should stop this, madness.. Freak obsession.. I should stop long time ago..but I just..can’t”

 

Junhyung’s hardly can think straight. Pouring what he had held for he doesn’t know how long, he knows he must look pathetic right now. His sight is so blurry right now but he can feel Doojoon’s hand wiping his tears, pulling him into a hug as he patted his back, murmuring soothing calming word to ease his tears.

 

“Jun…stop crying please? Will you hear me now?”Junhyung nodded from Doojoon’s shoulder. Trying to calm himself.

 

“Last 2 month is the best for me, you know why Jun?”

 

“Ahh..lemme tell you. It is because of this..”

 

Doojoon held Junhyung’s hand as he hold Junhyung’s finger, his ring finger. There, the same identical rings are being worn by both of them, Junhyung and Doojoon.

 

“From that moment, Me, Yoon Doojoon is Yong Junhyung’s. You ing own me, babo. Why are you questioning yourself of where is your position? Of course you’re here” putting Junhyung’s hand on his chest. “Forever here. Please, don’t ever doubt that Jun-ah. You have the right to be jealous Jun-ah, but don’t call it freak mad obsession or something. If you call it freak obsession, then I think I also the freak one for being obsess toward you”

“Doo..”

“I’m sorry for everything Jun. I shouldn’t neglect you”

“Ani…”

“You know that I love you right?”

“I..”

“Even I’m super busy with my shooting and you with your composing freak. You know that I love you right?”

“I..”

“If you don’t, lemme tell you. I, Yoon Doojoon, loves you, Yong Jaesoon..Ouch” Junhyung smack Doojoon’s head. The elder on move to sitting position and reached Junhyung’s hand, both of it.

 

“Yah”

“Don’t spoil the mood please. I, Yoon Doojoon, loves you, Yong Jaesoon so ing damn much that I I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I keep writing these 3 words”

“That’s my raps you babo”

“I know. And I know you want to hear it from me, not from yourself right”

 

Doojoon winked cheekily at Junhyung. Junhyung slapped Doojoon’s shoulder before dives in, giving Doojoon a passionate kiss that make Doojoon leaned backward until he felt himself being pinned on the couch. He barely notice that Junhyung already halfway ing his pajama shirt before his eyes widened,…

“Woah, woah..wifey. Slow down..” Doojoon gasped, try to move a bit before he felt that Junhyung trapping his body with his legs and attacked Doojoon’s lips.

“ Babo Doo..My..my.. only my Doojoon”

 

Don’t let me down boy

Ma boy

p/s : please kill me.. I think I ruined this fic..T_T