Her.

Hey,Taeyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am reading my Noli Me Tangere book when someone dropped her bag on the chair behind me.

 

I knew it was her. My heart is beating so fast as usual so I tried to read my book again to distract myself.

 

"Yah Taeyeon,are you reading?! Is this a miracle?" My bestfriend,Yuri,said.

 

I shrugged and stood up.

 

"Where are you going Taeyeon?"

 

"To the library. So I wont hear that loud mouth of yours."

 

After 15 minutes of staying in the library,I decided to go to our classrom since the classes will start anyway.

 

I sat down.

 

"Yah,I think Taeyeon has a problem." Jessica told Tiffany

 

"Yah,I heard my name. What about me?" I asked them even though I clearly heard what she's saying.

 

"Taeyeon,are you hiding something from us?" Tiffany said

 

"None of your business."

 

It's better this way. I think that ignoring her is the best way to forget my feelings for her.

 

Our adviser came. And she scolded us esp our boys. That is like an everyday ritual.

 

"You guys should man up and learn to grow up! You're big enough to know what's right or wrong!" I looked down.

 

"And,by the way,4 students will be transferred to the lower sections next year. Only those who deserve to be in this section will remain. This is the cream of all creams,the highest,the superior." Ma'am Hernandez said,emphasizing the word superior.

 

I was shocked,knowing that I am one of those who will be transferred.

 

I'm not intelligent. I'm not pretty. I'm not talented. I dont deserve to be in the Section A.

 

"So let's now proceed to our lesson."

 

I took out my Statistics notebook and browsed it. Clean.

 

I am too lazy to copy notes so I just stared at the mountain. The Mt. Maculot can be seen here in our classroom becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter