Meeting a guy idol

MyungYeon for REAL

-After the Show-


Days had passed but Jiyeon and Myungsoo not able to meet and see each other again after the M! Countdown. Myungsoo didn't even bid good bye to Jiyeon after the show.

"What?" Jiyeon sighed and laid down on the couch in her dressing room.

She and her stuffs were having their final rehearsal for tomorrow's Never Ever, 1 minute 1 second, release.

"You should eat now, Jiyeon. Cheer up okay? Its not good to feel down like that. Tomorrow is your big day." Her manager told her and kept on giving her burger but she kidda refused.

"Hmm. Can I meet my unnies now? Are they free?" She stood up lazily and got her backpack.

"They're in the studio now, practicing your guys newly picked song, Sugar Free."

"Ah, okay. I'll go now. Will disturb them." She laughed evilly and ran outside.

 

"Oh? Are you in hurry Yeonnie?"

The guy laughed that made Jiyeon to looked up. She accidentally bumped Park Chanyeol from EXO.

"Oh! Yeollie! Its you! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to." She bowed and waited for his respond before standing straightly.

"Aigoo Yeonnie, its fine! Please throw that. Stop being too formal to me. Its only me." He chuckled sweetly and eyes smiled on her.

"Really sorry." She bowed again. "Anyways, what are you doing here? Why are you here?"

"Ah, I've been here since last month for some talk abouts with your director. Just some issues that I need to clear at the same time, to please your director."

Jiyeon didn't mind to think what Chanyeol said by that and just smiled on him. She was about to say good bye when-----

"I saw you practicing every day and night. Sorry for not saying hello when I saw you. How rude of me. I'm also sorry for not visiting your practice." This time, Chanyeol bowed on her. Yes, Chanyeol saw him one time practicing alone, and he didn't mind to go to her but, he only watched her.

"Noooo. Its fine really! You also don't need to visit me tho. So its really fine." She waved her both hands and chuckled to lessen the awkwardness.

"But can I sometimes, visit you? Not here, maybe in your dorm or in your house?"

Before Jiyeon answered him, her unnies called her.

"Jiyeonnnnniiiie!!!!!!!!!!" Hyomin cried.

"Oh! Its Chanyeol." Eunjung bowed to him and also the rest members.

"I think I need to go now. My unnies are here."

"Its okay, see you around." They all bowed.

Jiyeon turned her back and pulled her unnies away from Chanyeol.

"Yeonie! Good luck to your solo album!" Chanyeol added.

She turned to face Chanyeol and did a 'fighting action'

 

 

"Woah? What was that Chanyeol?" Baekhyun hugged him from the back. "I'm jealous. Don't talk to that gorgeous girl again." He continued.

"Ts. Quit that Baekhyun." Chanyeol removed Baekhyun's arms around his waist.


"You two stop being a fan of skinship." Sehun chuckled and walked fastly, following Kyungsoo, Kai, Suho, Chen, Minseok, and Lay who heading outside.

"Hurry! Kris Hyung is waiting for us." Kai nodded and kept on following his lads can feel a bit annoyed voice on him.

"Also Luhan hyung and Tao is there."

Chanyeol glanced on the corridor where he saw Jiyeon and smiled.

"Okay." He then kicked Baekhyun's knee and ran.