Escape

별의왕자 (The Prince of Stars)

V's POV:

My name is V, I’m not a human like you thought before. Physically i may look like a human but i’m not. Because i’m an alien from Lyran race it’s a humanoid alien race who lived in Lyran Constellation. I came from Stibnite planet, but humans known my planet as Kepler 438b. In this planet, i was born in the royal line and my status is the prince of this planet because my father is the most almighty king in this planet. The whole people in this planet loved my father because of his wise yet heartfull personality.

There's so many Lyran group etnics like Caucasian Lyrans, Giants Lyrans, Redheads Lyrans, Darker skinned Lyrans, Birdlike Lyrans, and Catlike Lyrans. My father is Caucacian Lyrans and my mom is Redhead Lyrans. The only question in my mind is.. why does my phisical didn’t like Caucacian Lyran? Am i adopted from another planet or i’m just their biological project or something??? my father said that i’m 100% his son, because the DNA test said so, but my mom is not my biological mom and i’m kinda shocked when i know about this one.. because she treat me with her love and care and often nagging me if i’m too lazy.. I really want to know who’s my real mom because she must be from another planet and i haven’t seen anyone in this planet with slanted eyes like mine if i found someone with slanted eyes they’re Catlike Lyrans but my nose isn’t like them i’m humanoid like my parents... So i walk to his working room and put on my courrage and try to ask my father about my biological mom.

“My Dearest Father, King Epsilon i’m sorry to ask this question.. but i’m really currious about my biological mom.. is she came from another planet? Well i haven’t seen humanoid Lyrans here with slanted eyes like mine exept Catlike Lyrans..” i said.

He still silence and looks like thinking and then he started to hufted before he answered.

“My Dearest son, V.. sorry if i hide the truth about your biological mom.. but if you ask about this i’ll answer this.. basically your mom is Lyran she’s catlike lyran and-“ I cut his sentense

“so i’m not 100% royal breed isn’t that true father?” i said.

But he stacked his fingers and makes me can’t open my mouth and i can’t even talk.

“Son.. listen to me first, respect your father! Well your mom is Catlike Lyran but she’s hybrid.. she’s half human you know and her race is asian.” He stacked his fingers agan and let me speak to him

“So i’m only ¾ Lyran?? And my other ¼ belongs to human race?” i asked him again. And he only nodded.

“But son, you must remember this.. this is our family’s top secret. Don’t let the others know about this. and if you want to know where’s your mom right now, she’s in the earth. Well because i meet her there” said my father as he smiled.

“Wow.. so you two meet on the earth? When you’re on your misson?? Tell me about that father. I want to hear your story” i said to him.

I really love my father, because he’s so funny and just like my bestfriend he always tell me about everything and he always tell me an interesting stories before i go to sleep when i was a little boy.

“so let’s begin about this.. 20 years ago, when i was younger and my status is only prince, i traveled through another galaxy to find a new planet that have a lifing creatures inside. Well so many planets in galaxy that have no living support you know. Then i decided to come to earth. Everyone in Space intergalactic forum knows that only earth who hasn’t been a member of living planet groups because their technology is so old and primitive so they can’t make a light year speed space ship like us to traveling intergalactic. We tried to contact them but they didn’t know about translating our language. So what we do to ask earth people to join us it’s only visiting them and pretended to be their civil people” he blabbered.

“Whoa how cool is that! Now tell me about that again! But can you skip until you meet mom??” i asked him

“Aish this kid is so currious about his mom.. don’t be like that, you’ll make your current mom sad” he said as he mess my hair..

“Okay son, i skip my story until i meet your mom. When i arrived in earth, i arrived in South Korea. Because in my data base the earth caucasian race is from western country so i pretended to be a tourist from England who came to Korea to enjoying summer holiday and i even make a fake civil card and paspor and my human name is Andrew Walker. After that, i meet your biological mom at the suite. She’s so beautiful and attractive, she was a tourist guide there at the first sight i can tell that she’s not human but i also doubt if she’s one of Lyrans” said my father.

“What’s next father please tell me about her..” i said in curriousity

“And then, i started to liked her, then when she guiding me to look arround she always smiling and such a funny person. After a while i fallen for her then we decided to married. Before i marry her, i tell the truth about i’m not human and i’m the prince of Stibnite planet, an alien with Caucacian Lyran race. When i told her about this, she shocked.. and then she told me about she’s half Lyran. Her father was Catlike Lyran who decided to live in the Earth because his father loved to teach humans about science. So i decided to take her to our beloved planet Stibnite, i’ll show her about her father’s orgin planet. After i arrived at castle, i asked my parents about what if i married this girl. She’s Lyran not ordinary human i said to them. But they didn’t agreed about this because she’s ½ human but she already pregnant because of my stupid self. And then when i said that she’s pregnant my parents let her stay for awhile until you born. After she giving a birth, i must return her back to Earth again.. i missed her so much.. but i must face this reality. My parents told me to marry Princess Zeta, your current mother. Then i live happily with her” he ended his story.

Such a dramatic story i think.. because of his story, he makes me want to visit earth someday.. to finish my biological project about hybrid gen whit super power. He said humans earth is not as smart as Lyran so i think they’ll be the perfect test object.

“Such a dramatic story father... anyway.. i want to go to earth someday to meet my biological mom” i said.

Because i’m currious about what she looks like.

“No son, don’t ever come to earth. It’s dangerous journey. Only our space force who can traveling to such far world like earth” he said.

“But father, i just want to pick a random people there.. to complete my biological project”

“No. V listen to me, if you go to Earth now, how about Princess Teta? Your fiance.. you said that she’s beautiful right? Do you remember about last night’s party? I invited all the beautiful nobles in this entire planet. I want you to choose the one of them as your fiance”

“My dearest father, i just saying that she’s beautiful. It doesn’t mean that i love her.” I said as i walked away.

I don’t want hear my father talking about love, fiance, or weddings. Because i’m not ready.. i’m just 20years old.. and then i have zero experience about love.. what should i do then.. I walk through my private garden the place that makes me so relaxed. At this time i can’t feel relaxed anymore because, princess Teta is there! She swim at my own pool. After she noticed my attendance, she walks closer to me and hugged me.

“Prince V, i’m glad you’re comming here.. i really miss you so much and i can’t wait until our wedding.. i really currious about ‘it’” she said as she pressed her s into my chest. It feels strangely soft and makes me blushed.

“Teta, no please stop that! I don’t even know who you are! We’re just meet at that stupid ballroom!” i yeled at her.

“How cruel.. Prince V, why did you hate me so much? What’s my fault? Don’t resist it darling, you like this feelings right? You like our skinship right?” she said as she pulled me closer to her. I don’t like her. I don’t want anything about her. So i pushed her until she falling into my swimming pool.

“Stay away from me Teta! And don’t even think you’ll see me again! And i never let you to come inside my private garden! And i need to finishing my research!” i yelled at her.

She only make that sad expression... damn she’s too spoiled.. i like cute girls but i really hate if she’s too spoiled like Teta. I never know about her. She may looked cute but she’s so annoying. So i decided to run into my garage, and start to entered my own space ship. I never use this thing but i need to escape from her and i don’t want to marry her. Maybe i’ ll comeback to here after our wedding is canceled. Yeah that would be great!.

So i decided to turn on the enginees and then checking about everything. Then i decided to opened the gate, and then i fly away so high. This is my first time riding this thing with my own self my parents never let me go to another planet because i was too young. But when i remembered about my father’s story, he must be a space adventurer right? Why i must stay here without do anything... besides i really need a new test object. I want to make a new hybrid creation. Then i already outside this planet, where am i now.. after i checked my star map, it said that i’m outside Lyra Constellation now.. then i decided to write the destination. If i abducting someone from sirius or orion, i’ll be ended at jail. So i must go to earth then.

After i finished. There’s a message What the hell is this

Hello there Prince V from Stibnite planet, I’m Yvrn the Space police, you must go back to your own planet because King Epsilon never give you the Space Adventurer lisence and he told me to bring you back to home because you must marry Princess Teta next week. Thanks for your attention

Hell no i don’t want to listen him, and i want to escape from Teta. I don’t want to marry someone like her. So i decided to gain more speed. But that police followed my ship and shooting a laser beam. Whoa that’s very dangerous. i don’t want to die so i take out my fortune neckleace, that have the holly stone, then i placed that stone into special power source then. I pressed the blue button. I screamed because this ship is spinning really fast without i can even control this thing.


Yo finally i write this chapt haha. i'm sorry if this chapt is .. well this is my first time to write this science fiction story like this. but hope you like this ahhaha xD