The Competition

It's not her it's you

"           wake up our you are going to be late for school!" exclamed mom.

"I'm up! I'm up! I hollered back.

Today is the first day of school in the new year. And I'm so going to enjoy this. Last year around spring I finally became friends with Bobby whom I had a crush on like forever. Ofter our summer vacation we met very often, played around and had very much fun. And if it's possible I fell for him even more.

After I dressed I went down and ate my breakfast with my parents. When I heard a car horn I grabbed my lunch for the day and went out. Outside there was a run down Volkswagen that at some places lost his polish.

"Hi            what are you up today?" Bobby called out to me.

"Nothing special, just the first day of school." I rolled my eyes "And you what are you up to?" I asked back.

"Just the first day of school" he mimicked me.

The ride to school was filled with laughter and giggles.

 


 

We had our first subject together luckily. We were laughting again over one of his stupid jokes when B.I and the rest of ikon strode inside.

"Why are you always laughting about his jokes? They aren't even funny" B.I spoke to me.

"Because she has humor unlike someone else." Bobby fired back at him. And I crackt up again.

As I lought my of I didn't even notice that our Teacher came into oour classroom and had someone in tow.

"Ok guys this is a new Student at our High School and she will be joining your class from today. Please go on and introduce yourself."

"Hello classmates I'm Lee Hi and new here. I came back from my student exchange programm. Please be nice to me." And than she smiled but what was bad she smiled directly at Bobby who sat next to me. But what was worse his jaw was wide open.

"Ok thanks Hi please take a seat next to B.I. B.I can you lift your hand?" Torn my Teacher me from my thoughts.

As he did as asked this Lee Hi kid strode overe to him and plopped down on her seat. I didn't like her and that was for sure.

 


 

- 5 Weeks later -

 

The weeks after her arrival she became good Friends with Bobby and the rest of Ikon and clung literally on Bobby. And he even encouraged her by flirting with her. That was a side that broke my heart. Bobby flirting with another girl before my own eyes. 

And it got worse, if it even could.

"You will never get him and you know that." And here she goes again.

It was always the same with her. When we were with the guys she would be the ultimate Angel but if we were left alone she would turn into the devil. This went on for week she would insult me and I would just ignore her but today I won't hold back.

"Are you even listening to your self? You sound like the perfect to me and I know for sure that Bobby dosen't like a bich like you. So back off and let me be." I was so angry at her for always saying these stupid things to me. And she really taught that she would stand a chance with him.

"Oh srew off you ! I HAT YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed at her at the top of my lungs.

"What are you saying there           . Hi never did you anything wrong." Bobby came from behind the corner and looked me dead in the eye.

" I never did anything wrong she insulted me since the moment she ame to this school." I defended myself

"Yeah sure I can see that." He said as he went over to Hi and wrapped her in his armes. The place that I wanted to be the most the whole time.

As I looked at her she had tears b at the corners of her eyes. She was so fake andBobby didn't even see it.

"When you are referring to her tears I can say you that these are fake ones. She even hit..."

"ENOUGH            GO AND NEVER LET ME SEE YOU AGAIN!" Bobby screamed at me.

He never screamed at me I was in total shock. In his armes I could see Hi smirking at me. I wasen't even realising that I was crying until I felt something wet on my cheeks. I wanted to go and give him this favor he asked me for. So I ran, I ran out of school and home. Home the only place I wanted to be at the moment.

 


 

- 3 Weeks later -

 

The guys of Ikon excpet Bobby were around me becaus like they claimed the whole school knew about my crush on Bobby and they wanted to support me in a difficult time like this. They even tried to talk to Bobby about this reason but without a result. 

Until this one fine day. I was in the hallways of our school and bumpt into Hi. She smirked at me and had the autarchy to talk to me.

"Look who we have here our little           . Tell me how is the reality to lose the one thing you liked the most?"

"Thats non of you business."

"Yeah sure because I was the one who got the boy and not you?" She fired back.

"About what are you talking there Hi? I thought            was in the wrong. I'm so sorry            I should have belived you." Bobby suddenly stood behind Lee Hi.

"Oppa she was the one that insulted me first I was just defending myself." Lee Hi said to him.

"Don't lie to me because I heared everything and thats the reason why I'm going and taking            with me." He grabed my wrist and dragged me with him.

The whole time he did this I only looked on the floor not wanting Bobby to see my tears. My tears of joy and relief.

"           look at me please"

As I didn't obey him took my chin and forced me to look at him. The moment I lookt him in the eys my tears began to flow again. And then he did something unexpected. He leaned in and kissed me. Kim Bobby was kissing me.

"From now on you are my girlfriend and tomorrow we are going on a date." With that said he left.

I could only smile. Bobby kissed me and we are going on a date. 

That was definitely the best day of my life.