Unexpected Bounce..

-reason-
-REASON- Chapter 1 One upon a time ,there is a kingdom name grania . Grania is very popular for its safety that been care by two great clan called fairytail and saberwolves. But ,the two clan is hate each other because of their strength. They always fight for show who is stronger. They finally become one because of the the REASON they not even expected..... One sunny day, Grania is very hilarious because of the festival that is going on. Wow!this Apple is so good,said natsu. A man with a face that looks so young not care for age,wavy pink hair style, wear a fighter outfit(that is his only outfit)and a fairy tail clan tatoo at his right hand.so, are you done?said gray,a man with a serious face,black spikey hair,just wear a short and a fairytail tattoo at his body(that can be seen because he didn't wear a clothes,just short)why are you so angry,said natsu.well,i'm not gonna be angry if you don't use MY money!,said gray. Oh!come on i just borrow a 'little' money from you,said natsu.yeahx2, just"little"you said!said gray.well one apple is just two dollar.said natsu.yes, it is just two dollar to buy one,but you buy a hundred of it!,said gray with red face that show him he really mad right now...at other side of festival,happy don't eat so much,said erza. A girl with long red beautiful hair,a cute face and wearing a half complete armour(didn't wear a helmet)and a tatto at her hand. Why ?i think I just eat a few fish,said happy.a blue male cat ,had a really cute face,a tattoo at his back,wear a bag at his back and and can talk. Well ..is it a few is a hundred,said ezra with soft voice. But I'm hungry ,said happy.what!are you still hungry?ask Ezra. Yes, I am,said happy.but you eat so much!said ezra. Happy doesn't care what Ezra saying and just smelling something. A FRIED FISH!,said happy with happy face and just fly(yes..the cat has a wing)to the direction he smelling the fried fish. Wait for me ,said erza rushing. I see the target,said happy. He fly to the fried fish as fast as he can and take the fish from someone hand and go. But erza is still after happy with another two man(the one that happy steal the fish).finally safest place in the world,said happy in the hole of a big tree.time to eat!said happy loud and clear.NO!happy don't eat that!said Ezra that come from nowhere with two others man.