010.

Sweet & Sour 101
nighty-night-night.

Night came by so fast. Junhwa was on her bed, laying his body comefortably. "Ugh---I'm boooooooooooored," she said and she sat up straight. She tapped her chin and thought of what she was going to do. She messed up with her hair because she was totally bored, and she cannot sleep. She stood up on the bed and jumped slowly, little by little. As she thought she was having fun, she bounced and bounced, jumped and jumpeed until, she was laughing all by herself, laughing.

"Ahhh~" she said in a happy tone. She was like floating in the air, bunjee-jumping. She ended up laying her body and facing the ceiling. "That was epic!"

She was in her pajamas and she decided to go out the room. She closed her room door and looked side by side. "I don't know where to go," she whispered. "Aha!" She walked a few blocks to get into Sungyeol's room. As long as she was in front of his door, "My turn to annoy you, Mr. Arrogant," she giggled and kncoked on the door. No one was answering. She knocked again, continuously until Sungyeol opens the door. Junhwa quickly hid on a post in front of his room.

"That was close," she said and sighed. She went in front of teh door again and knocked, knocked, knocked continuoudly. She knows Sungyeol has a short temper and she wanted to play with him. "The hell, no one's answering." She said and continued to knock. For moments, she did get tired of knocking and pouted. "That stupid guy,"

Someone poked her shoulders. "Ahem," Junhwa looked around. "What do you want?", "Oh, OMO!" she was then shocked at who she was talking to. She looked back on the door, and to the guy in front of her. To the door and to the guy in front of her, more than ten times!

Sungyeol crossed his arms, "Why do you keep on knocking on my door?"

She doesn't know what to say, instead she looked arounf to find no people around. She stepped back. "1...2...3...RUUUUUUUUUUN!!" she shouted and started to run. All their neighbors, one by one got out tehir rooms and to check who was shouting. They saw Sungyeol, "N-not me," he laughed and followed her, running.

They chased each other, round and round in the whole hotel. Even the bellboys joined them, telling them to stop chasing like cat and dog. "Come back here you stupid troublemaker!" shouted Sungyeol while he was running. But, Junhwa continued. She hid in the bathroom down for guests. "Y-ya! A GIRL!!" She did not know that she was hiding on a boys' CR. She covered her eyes, "Sorry!" and she run outside.

Sungyeol stopped for awhile, he was panting hard. He stood up, the bellboys bumped into him. "Ya! Watch were you're going," Sungyeol said and run after Junhwa again. "Ya!! Ya!!!! YAAAAAAA!" he shouted again.

Junhwa enetered the elevator and pushed up, to go back to her room. She was rushing, but Sungyeol was about to catch her. "HEY! HEY! WAIT!!" said Sungyeol. His hands were about to get cut off.

"Awww~ My hands!" he said and clciked teh buttons continuously. He can't wait anymore, he run on the next elevator station and clicked the button. But there was no response. It was out of order. He can't wait patiently, and he run on the stairs instead. As he was running, the out-of-order, elevator opened to reveal passengers. It was such a waste.

Junhwa reached third floor and the door opens. She looked around, there wasn't no people. "WAIT!!" someone shouted, It was Sungyeol. But the elevator door closed and started to move. Sungyeol was panting hard, "Aiissssh! That girl is such a mess," he said. He saw people coming. One is a guy, and the other is a gay. Sungyeol noticed it was so cold. "Why is it getting cold, suddenly?" he said and looked down his body.

"Oh.My.God!" he shouted and covered his chest. "Where's my shirt!!" he shouted. He saw the gay was wearing wig and pulled it off the gay's head. "I'm gonna borrow it first!" Sungyeol run upstairs again, wearing the blonde wig, covering his chest.

"YA!! YOU STUBBORN GUY!! GIVE BACK MY HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!! shouted the gay. Sungyeol didn't listen and continued to run upstairs util he gety to his room.

In Junhwas point of view, she was riding the elevator from groudn floor to tehir room. She saw a piece of cloth in the door. She pulled it, revealing it to be a t-shirt. "Woah, I think this is his," she said and left a disgusted face. She threw it on the ground. "He must be topless now," Then, the door opens again. It was time to go out. Junhwa went out the door and looked around. "He must be still running," she laughed.

Junhwa felt relieved. She opened her door, and layed her body on the bed once again. "Its nice to have a good night sleep, ouuuuch! Maybe not, my leg hurts..." said Junhwa as her eyes closed.

Sungyeol who was still running, reached his room. He sighed, "Ahh, atleast I'm here now." he said and smiled, a faint smile. He turned the knob, but it won't open. It remained locked. "Oh no, this can't be happening!" he said and took the wig off his head. He turned the knob once again, "NO! NO! NO!" he said. His body leaned on the door and slid down, slowly. "Gosh, its cold. WAAAAA!!" from serious tone to a fake cry. "NO!! Where am I goin' to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~" he whined like a baby.

Sungyeol saw Junhwa's door a little open, so he sneaked. "I'll go in now, treoublemaker..." he wshipered evilly. He turned the light on to find Junhwa sleeping peacefully. Sungyeol was silently pulling off her blanket because he was so cold. She moved a little, "Ung~" she said. Sungyeol pulled it a little more and success! He wrapped the blanket to his body and layed on the floor.

Junhwa was rollinga nd rolling on her bed trying to feel her blanket, but there was none. Until, she fell down the floor. She felt somwthing warm and comfy, she hugged it. Still, half-asleep. "Ya! Ya! Troublemaker~ get off me!" Sungyeol was whspering and moving a little. But she did not responded.

Sungyeol was making a move little by little so he could roll and for Junhwa to not be on top of him. As he rolled, he held her wrists and pinned her on the floor and Junhwa opened her eyes slowly. "W-what are you doing heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!!!!" she shouted. Sungyeol hushed her. "Keeep quieeeeeeeeeeeet~" he said. He touched her lips, "Keep quiet."

 
a/n: swaggers pepperoreeeers! :) I'm baaaaaack~ with another delicious update! Inspired by Mr. Bean, sorrry. :) haha, he's just insipiring me about comedies~ you can't blame me. well, anyway i hope you like it! and to share, we will be having a sequel writing~ ahh, so excited! good evening to all!