Different

Her Glass Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ugh! I hate Mondays” Jongin hissed before he threw an arm around his friend. It was Monday, the day he hates the most. “Nobody loves Mondays kai” his friend reminded him as they stepped closer to the school gate that says ‘Kyungbock high school’. “I know sehun, but I hate them more than any-“he didn’t get to complete his sentence when a motorcycle engine sound roughly interrupted him. His eyes immediately flew towards the sound source.

The bike parked 10 feet away from them before his eyes shifted to the rider, he was trying to figure who he was. It was quite a shock to him when the rider took off the helmet and her curly brown hair fell to her shoulders. As much as he was shocked, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Shocked huh? Don’t be. That’s Kahi the meanest independent female you could ever see. Girls around here call her a but I think she's cool" sehun explained to kai since his friend moved here not long ago and he probably want to know who she was. He turned to look at his friend that had a familiar look in his face. Even though it was familiar to him, he didn't see it in ages. Ever since his friend lost interest in girls "kai, don't even think about it. She will shove you away bef-" he didn't get to finish his sentence since his friend walked directly towards her "before you even say hi" he resumed his sentence to himself before he payed attention to his friend giving it a shot.

Kai walked directly towards Kahi gaining himself looks from all the people around him. Of course he would, no one ever walk up to Kahi like that leave alone talking to her. It was a scene to see and her reaction would be a better one.

"Hi my name is kai and I’m kind of new around here" he said placing his hands in his pockets. He thought whether to add his playboy smirk or not but he did anyways before he extended his hand for a shake. the girl took the keys off the bike before she looked at the hand that was extended for her then back again to his face before she walked away, leaving him dumbfounded behind. "Well nice to meet you too Kahi" he mumbled to himself before he turned in his heels and walked back to sehun who gave him the 'I told you' look.

It's been only a month since kai moved here but he has his fans already. They were EVERYWHERE and he can't runaway from them because they will simply find him and squeal like dolphins again. it was annoying specially at this time , break time, and the fact that sehun went home didn't help either. He had to run away before he loses his mind that's why he decided to head to the roof.

As soon as he closed the rooftop door behind him, he inhaled deeply appreciating the silence before he noticed something or someone to be exact lying on the bench. It was her, lying on the bench with her arm covering her eyes. She looked so peaceful to the level that attracted him to stare closely. So he inched forward, getting closer to her

"Stop there" she said before she removed the arm that once covered her eyes. Kai heart dropped from the surprise. How did she even know he was here? He wanted to ask but before he could do so she stood up and walked to the door. He had to stop her but how?

"Wait!" and she somehow stopped before she turned around to stare at him "you don't have to leave. i know that I’m hot and all of that but you can stay you know" he finished with a cocky smile. Kahi stared at him for a minute before she smirked "my " she mumbled.

"WHAT?!" kai jaw almost dropped to the floor. He had to think of a comeback and quickly "don't deny it. You can't tell me that your heart is not beating now" he smirked back. "it is beating" she simply replied causing his heart to stop, how could she confess so easily like that, he thought that she was different fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter