Intro

The Basketball Player and the Fashionista

Jiyong is the gym floor with a bloody nose after getting hit with a basketball. The only reason Jiyong decided to try out for the high school basketball team was because Seunghyun was in it. Jiyong and Seunghyun have been best friends since elementary, but recently Jiyong starting wanted more than just a friendship from Seunghyun. However, Jiyong has decided to keep his feelings a secret, because he does not want to jeopardize his friendship with Seunghyun. Also, why would he confess when he already knows that Seunghyun only sees him as a little brother. Well a dorky feminine little brother.

Seunghyun joined that basket team during his sophmore year and since then he has been growing none stop. He might not be the best player but he is the tallest. He has a muscular body thanks to the vigorous training and an amazing jawline that Jiyong just wants to kiss. His dark hair and black eyes give him a bad boy vibe and his nonchalant attitude make him the most desirable Senior in the team. But that does not mean the other players are less popular.

Taeyang is also quite good looking, but his good boy image makes it hard for girls to approach him. He is the MVP of the team, which comes to no surprise to anyone who knows him and knows that he has been playing basketball since he was in diapers. Although not many girls approach him, Taeyang is still considered to be very good looking. His signature mohawk and smiling eyes make him one of the cutest looking bad boys in the school.

Both boys are always practicing and working hard. Their great teamwork has won the team many championships. On the other side of the spectrum you have Jiyong. Jiyong is not very athletic, he actually has a very feminine body. His waist is small as a girls and his voice is higher than normal, but Seunghyun’s voice is lower than normal so Jiyong believes it was meant to be.

Nevertheless, Jiyong is considered to be one of the cutest boys in school. If you tell him that though he will deny it with all his heart. But most people are not blind like Jiyong. They see his little nose and shy smile to be the cutest thing in the world. His dark brown eyes and hair sometimes even make him look like a cute puppy. Jiyong tends to hang out with Kiko. They are both Juniors and a year younger than Seunghyun. Jiyong met Kiko during his Freshman year. She decided to start a fashion club and asked Jiyong to join her as she knew him from middle school and always thought he was a fashionista. Both kicked off great.

With Fashion club and Basketball practice, Seunghyun and Jiyong had little time to hang out together. Things got worse this year though due to the fact that Seunghyun made it to the varsity team which brings us to our current situation with Jiyong on the gym floor with a bloody nose. He thought that if he joined the team he will get to hang out with Seunghyun more but he forgot that he needed to actually be good to join the team.

As soon as Seunghyun saw the ball hit Jiyong he started running towards him. “Jiyong are you okay” Seunghyun asked concerned kneeling down next to Jiyong. “It does not look broken” Seunghyun said relieved softly touching Jiyong’s nose.

Jiyong has never been more embarrassed in his life. He could feel all the blood rushing towards his cheeks, luckily the blood spewing from his nose was covering it. His white shirt was ruined. More people were gathering around.

“Alright back off” the coach said trying to get through the crowd of kids. Seunghyun grabbed Jiyong’s arm and lifted him up from the ground. Jiyong was still holding his nose when the coach told Seunghyun to take him to the nurse. He noticed that his blood was also on Seunghyun’s black shirt.

The walk to the nurse’s office was quiet mainly because Jiyong could not think of anything to say. Seunghyun must think he is weak and annoying. They finally made it to the nurse’s office just to see the nurse getting ready to leave.

“My friend got a bloody nose” Seunghyun said.

“Just help him get clean up then” the nurse said without even looking at them. “Shoot I am late. Those football boys are going to die without me. Just lock the door when you are done.” She yelled while rushing out the door carrying three big bags. The door closed softly behind her.

“Well that was helpful” Seunghyun said. “Come on sit on the bed and hold your head up, I will help you clean up.”

“Thanks” Jiyong said softly sitting down on the bed looking up. Seunghyun started looking around the cabinets for wet tissues. Once he found them he went to Jiyong and placed a hand under Jiyong’s chin.

“I think it is done bleeding” Seunghyun said moving Jiyong’s head side to side. “You really at basketball” Seunghyun said chuckling while wiping the blood away. Jiyong’s eyes started to water. Seunghyun must think he is a dork and might not want to be friends anymore. Why did he think he could make it into the basketball team. He is such a loser.

“Hey hey what is wrong” Seunghyun said when he noticed Jiyong’s watery eyes. “Does it hurt?”

“I am such a loser” Jiyong said softly still looking at the ceiling. This day could not get any worse. Tears started to fall from his eyes. He must look like a mess right now. Snot, blood, and tears all over his face. He tried to cover his face with his hands but Seunghyun took a hold of them.

“No you are not Ji” Seunghyun said trying to get Jiyong to look at him.

“Don’t look at me I am ugly” Jiyong shouted trying to get out of Seunghyun’s grip. Seunghyun sometimes forgets how self-conscious Jiyong can be.

“Alright how about this, I will turn around and let you get cleaned up, but you have to tell me what is going on with you okay” Seunghyun said.

“Okay” Jiyong said softly. Seunghyun turned around and Jiyong took the wet wipes and started to clean the dried blood and snot from his face. What should he tell Seunghyun. He can tell him the truth and get rejected or he can lie and continue to just be Seunghyun’s friends. He decides to lie.

“Are you done” asked Seunghyun.

“Yeah” Jiyong whispered looking at his lap. Seunghyun turned around and took a step closer to Jiyong taking a hold on Jiyong’s hand.

“So what is wrong Jiyong? You have never shown any interest in basketball, I was actually surprised to see you here today” Seunghyun said.

Jiyong finally looked up. Getting ready to lie to Seunghyun but instead what came out was “I like you”. Jiyong could not believe he just said that. Seunghyun only stared at him with wide eyes. “You do not have to say anything” Jiyong said quickly. “I know I am a huge dork and you are popular and hot and all the girls want you so why would you want me. I mean aside from being a boy, I can’t even walk straight, I am short, and weak and..” Seunghyun kissed Jiyong to stop his babbling taking a hold of his hips while doing it.

“Ji, you are the cutest person I have ever met” Seunghyun said in his place between Jiyong’s legs. “I have known you since we were in diapers. I been through everything with you, if I did not like you I would have been long gone by now” Jiyong was left speechless, he did not know what to say so instead he just grabbed Seunghyun by the shirt and pulled him forward for another kiss.


A/N: Got inspired by watching Running Man. Ji fell down so many times lol His waist also looked super small in that skirt. If I get a good response (comments) I might continue this story so let me know what you think. Seunghyun and Taeyang were such good players !!! Sorry for the errors they are all mine.