Final

TOPFanystagram (a prequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany is strolling to the living room of her boyfriend's Villa after grabed some afternoon snack in the kitchen then she look at her boyfriend quite preoccupied with his phone. Tiffany is little annoyed because in the time like this in which she can cuddle while watching movie or having makeout session with her boyfriend after weeks of not seeing each other, he choose that damn phone and ignore her. 

"what are you doing Seunghyun?" She asked flatly. 

"updating"

"updating what?"

She became a little curious after she heard that word cause as far as she knows, her boyfriend doesn't have any SNS account to be updated. 

"Instagram" he replied calmly, eyes still glued on his phone. 

"whaaat?!" Tiffany asked rather surprised and half-shouting him. Now she's really curious and eager to know. His boyfriend has SNS, does the sun rise from west? 

"geez Miyoung! What are you shouting for? I'm not deaf"

"sorry babe, I'm just surprised. I'm not dreaming right? Why suddenly you create Instagram account? Woooah, can I take a look?! What username you take? You need some help? Here, I can teach you" Tiffany asked questions eagerly.

"just take chill pill will ya? You're rambling. I created this to get a little closer to my fans and maybe it become useful to promote our new album? I don't know, I just try to open up myself a little and share the good pictures I have. Well, I'm not that clueless about SNS thingy you know, so I don't need you to teach me" He smirked. 

"yaaah! I just want to help. Fine, I won't teach you!" Tiffany slapped his arm while pouting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter