Simple Q&A for those new to the HP world

ミ☆ Arcadian School of Witchcraft and Wizardry ☆彡Friendly Harry Potter au Rp! Come join our family~
MAIN IMAGE

General Information

 

How do classes work

 

How classes are carried out generally compares on the professor and the subject. Some professors prefer a traditional approach, gathering the students in a classroom and giving lectures. Others like a more innovative style, either going on trips with the students or doing other physical activities. The intensity of the classes also compares on what year you're in.

 


 

I'm a student, must I take all the classes?

 

You're not obligated to take all classes, but they are usually a lot of fun and will add on to the roleplay experience. On top of that they are the best way you can earn points for your house and hopefully win the house cup that is held the last day of every month.

 


 

MAIN IMAGE
 

Arcadian School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


Twitter Based Roleplay

I'm new to Harry Potter, what are house points and how are they used?

» House points are awarded to students at Arcadian that do good deeds. For example correctly answering a question in class or winning a quidditch match against one of the other houses. This being said they can also be taken away for rule-breaking. Professors, as well as other staff members, have the power to award or deduct points from students. Each student earns points for his or her house, and at the end of every other month, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup.

» As it is stated above, house points are collected every month to win the house cup. Aside from that the points are not used for anything. since the amount of points gained or taken changes depending on the staff member awarding them.

MAIN IMAGE