Not enough.

Race against death.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun walked to the window of the room he shared with the rest of his bandmates. The house they were in had a nice view, no one really know how much he desired to see this with him, by having Ji Yong's smaller body on his arms, telling him how much he loved to be with him and talking about future projects.

Even now, he couldn't quite remember if he said how much he loved him. He only remembered telling him that he had to turn the alarm system on and something about his covers. Even though he tried to repeat the conversation on his mind, he could only remember minor things and mostly, his beautiful voice.

"H-Hyung..." He glanced back when he heard that trembling voice, spotting SeungRi clutching at the door frame "Can I be with you?"

He walked to the bed and sat down, patting the spot next to him for the younger to sit down. SeungRi wasn't doing good, ever since what happened to him that evening and the video they saw where Ji Yong was burned and hurt in that sadistic way, SeungRi had been more depressed, staring at the wall without expression, crying on DaeSung's arms and looking desperately through Taemin's pictures of the files, trying to find something that could lead them to their leaders.

"You don't have to ask, Ri, you can be here too." He said softly, he remembered how YoungBae expressed how worried he was for the younger and asked DaeSung and him to take care of him if he was near.

"I can't find anything on the pictures, Dae hyung and I spent almost the whole night and we couldn't find anything..." He muttered, dropping his head down.

"We're too stressed to think clearly, it's not your fault" He placed a hand on his hair, caressing him "But you'll see that we're going to find something."

He knew that they needed to work together but since everyone was too shocked due the recent videos, they just take random times to check all the pictures.

"Ji Yong hyung needed a doctor! He could get a severe infection or something worse."

"Don't think about that... We are going to find Ji, not matter what."

The reactions among the BIGBANG members when they saw the video were different.

YoungBae seemed ready to kill someone and needed to be alone for hours in order to calm down, SeungRi screamed and started to cry endlessly, clutching at DaeSung's shirt with all his might, the latter kept murmuring "this is not real" and crying until he almost lost his voice and he, he almost jump down the roof. He never imagined that he could have suicide thoughts but, at the moment, he only wanted to die and stop everything.

For the first time, he was thankful that they weren't alone in this, he was sure that if Kangin wasn't there, he would be dead by now.

"YoungBae hyung and Siwon hyung are making a list of the most relevant things, maybe we should help them." SeungRi grabbed Seung Hyun's hand, pulling slightly at him.

"Yeah, let's help them." For now, it was better not to be alone.

 -

"I can't stop thinking about him... I can't take his screams out of my mind." Kibum yelled, pressing his hands to his head.

Jonghyun hugged Kibum tighter, the latter couldn't sleep all night and he was becoming more worried for his health, the last they needed was having one of them sick.

"Calm down, Kibum, we're going to find them and you'll see that Onew hyung is going to be fine..." He whispered, choking back his own tears and fears "We have something and it's a matter of time before we find something that lead us to them!"

"He needs help, Jonghyun, he can't be like that anymore" He sobbed "And we can't either!"

"I know but we can't lose our minds! If we're not calm, we won't be able to find something." Jonghyun could understand his boyfriend like he could understand the rest of his friends.

Like he was worried for Kibum's sanity and health, he was worried for Taemin not eating more than a bottle of milk, for Minho not wanting to go near the television and worried about Joon that refused to talk to anyone, after they watched that sick tape.

Every time he tried to sleep at night, he remembered the terrifying creak that echoed on his ears when the man broke Onew's ankle and the strangled scream his hyung gave. He couldn't believe that someone could be that bad.

"I'm so worried about everyone" Kibum continued "I'm not sure that we are capable of continuing if they, if they-"

He couldn't finish his sentence but Jonghyun perfectly knew what he was about to say.

"They won't, the information we have now talks about main suspects and possible places they can be, we just need to find a small connection that tell us where do we need to go." Like everyone else in the house, he read countless time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter