Not Alone

Heartbreaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri and Daesung flew up from the couch and looked at the person standing by the door.
”Ji!” Daesung said way to loud and stared at the boy.
”Where have you bin?!” Seungri asked and walked towards Ji. But he stopped when he got a closer look at the boy. Ji's hair was wet and glued to his face, his clothes was soaked.
”Why are you wet? What happened?” Daesung said and came up beside Seungri.
Ji looked at them but they could not see his eyes as they was covered by his hair.

”Ji?” Seungri said worried and reach for Ji's arm.
Ji avoided Seungri's hand and walked past the two into his room.
”We should wake the others..” Daesung said after a while and walked up to Taeyang who was sleeping with his head on the table.
”Taeyang! Wake up!” Daesung said and shock the boy lightly.
”What?” Taeyang mumbled and blinked his eyes sleepily.
”Ji's back!”
”When!?” Taeyang quickly sat up and looked at Daesung.
”Just now..”

 

”What happened?” T.O.P said and slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
”Don't know, he just walked into his room without saying something..” Seungri sand looked towards the closed door.
”Should we go in?” Taeyang asked and stood up.
”I don't know..” Daesung said and looked at T.O.P.
”We have to see if his okay.” T.O.P said.

 

The four boys walked over to Ji's door and Seungri, who walked first knocked lightly.
”Ji? Your in there?” But no answer came from the room and the boys looked at each other with worry.
”Ji?” T.O.P said and opened the door slowly. The room looks almost exactly the same as it done the last time. The difference was the still form on the bed.
Ji layed curled up in the middle of the bed with his legs press

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter