5/5

The Cheater

It was Friday afternoon, Jimin was sitting there, looking at his lyrics sheet.  He started to sing: neon areumdawo, neomu chagawo.  "Why don't I get any parts in the song?  I mean, I know, I am a dancer and all, but I should get more than just the side lyrics."  Jimin complained.

"Well, it's just not your type of song, that's all."  Jungkook said as he sat beside J-Hope. 

Jimin looked at Jungkook suspicously.  "Hey, can I talk to you guys, it's very serious, so don't be stupid."  Jimin said to the two members in the room.  Both Jungkook and J-Hope looked at him with the most serious faces they could give.

"I think Heaven stole my heart... and-"  Jimin was saying rather emotionally. 

"Hey!! She better give it back!! She was saying so much yesturday that you stole her heart!! Now give eachother's hearts back and hug!!"  Jungkook said very innocently, yet damandingly. 

"Yah, Jungkook, that's not what he meant, he means that he is in love with her, and I guess she's in love with him."  J-Hope explained to Jungkook, which stuck out his toungue.

"Anyway, What should I do?  Tell her?  But Kai will beat the out of me!!"  Jimin tried to think of ways.

"Hey, Lemme spend a day with her, and maybe I can tell you how she'd like you to tell her."   J-Hope said


 


Heaven and Kyungsoo were talking to one another.  "Can you do something for me, 'Soo oppa?"  She asked.  He sighed.

"What, you want me to dumo Kai for you?  Is that it?  Easy."  Kyungsoo said, sipping his coffee.

"Well, I want to make sure Jimin likes me."

"YOU LOVE THAT THING MORE THAN KAI??? THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!"  Kyungsoo scolded.  Even before Heaven could answer, Kyungsoo continued.  "I'll do it,.. But, Most of the time I only jump girls for Kai, I don't know if we'll be friends after this,.."  His voice rather disappointed.

She sighed, "I can do is" she said, putting a hand on his to give him comfort.    He shook his head and mouthed 'I'll do it'.

Kyungsoo got up and waved with a smile. 



 




Later on that day, Kyungsoo was in his room, waiting for Kai to come back from his dance routine.  He heard the door open, and he looks up at Kai that is drowning in his own sweat. 

"Hey, wussup?"  Kai asked.

Kyungsoo looked the other way, 'I can't break his heart' Kyungsoo thought.

"Hey, what's wrong?"  Kai asked, getting closer to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo shoved Kai's arms away and got up, tears flooding his face.  "Heaven told me to tell you that she'd found someone else!"  Kyungsoo said through sobbing.


Kai got up and hugged Kyungsoo.  "Now why would you cry over it?  I'm supposed to be,."  Kai asked as he sat Kyungsoo down.

"Well,... I was thinking, if I told you, you wouldn't like me anymore,..."   Kyungsoo confessed.

"No,.. I'll have to talk to her later,.. Using my best friend to dump me, ugh,.."  He complained.

"You use me to dump people."  Kyungsoo pointed out.  Kai rolled his eyes.

Kai walked out of the room.  She doesn't like me anymore,..  Kai thought to himself.  He happened to see Heaven and J-Hope talking.  He went in to listen in on the conversation.

"I like Kai, he's so y.  But I kind of fell in love with Jimin."  Heaven explained.

"What would be the most romantic thing that Jimin could do for you?"  J-Hope asked.

"Confess to me~  and show me his booty!!"  Heaven said with a huge teeth smile.

They were just laughing up a storm. 

She likes someone else?  said Kai in his mind.  He walked to the nearest Café and ate some icecream.


Jimin and Heaven were standing side by side, waiting for the bus to arrive.  Jimin had to go back to the airport to leave.  "Heaven, I want to tell you something."  Jimin said, looking straight ahead, then to her.  "I fell in love with you, from the first moment I saw you.  I'm sorry that I need to leave."  Jimin continued. 

Heaven looked at him with a serious face.  "I love you too, big booty oppa~"  She said with a smile while hugging Jimin. 

He ruffled her hair, making her have an angry face. "Hay!"  She screamed.

Jimin just bent down and kissed her lips, and let Heaven touch his booty.

And there ends the story.  Kai sad, Kyungsoo upset, Jungkook still dumbfounded.  And Jimin and Heaven, finally confessing towards eachother.  What will the next story bring? 
 



You the end!!!

(Heaven's obsession with Jimin's booty)

Okay, tell me how yah think Heaven!!!  COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading ;)  I was supposed to make this story before my retirement, but, yah know ;)


See yahl next story!

~~Charlot1081