Chapter 16 - His Realization

That Lovin' Feeling (SoLim Couple)

Jaerim decided to invite himself in then carried SoEun to her bed. Judging by the way she smells, Jaerim knew she was drunk and the evidence is lying on the floor of her living room. 2 bottles of soju. She drank that all by herself?

Jaerim is still thankful that she didn’t drink the medicinal alcohols because that was too strong for her.

He sat by her sofa thinking about something.

“She drank because she’s hurt Jaerim! And it’s because of you! Now man up and take care of this Angel.” He told himself.

He went to the kitchen to cook something for SoEun. He decided to cook a soup for her to help her ease the hangover and her headache once she woke up.

After cooking, he went to SoEun’s room to check on her.

She was sleeping soundly on her bed.

Jaerim can’t help but stare at her beautiful face. She may be fierced at times, she may be stronger any other girls, she may love adventures and challenges the most but she’s still a girl with a soft and pure heart; but then he hurt her unintentionally.

When he looked back at the things that happened between them, Jaerim somehow realized that maybe he did something wrong for SoEun to ignore her.

And that’s the thing he was going to find out when she woke up. Jaerim decided to call  his manager first to inform him that he cannot attend any of his appointments for tomorrow and the next day but when he was about to leave SoEun in her room; SoEun suddenly speak.

“Nampyeon, stop going out with her. It’s me who you like right? Ays. You’re so stupid.”

Jaerim looked at SoEun but she’s still sleeping. And that’s when he realized that

 

SoEun is dreaming of him. 


 

A/N: I know I know. You waited and this is all you got. I'm sorry. I'm just tired and not really in the mood to write an update but I did because I made a promise and I don't want to disappoint you guys. Sorry if this is not a good update.