Final

101014

SJ's POV.

Getting my off the bed, I walked out, leaving my bedroom, I went to the living room. Sighing, I sat on the couch with earphones plugged on. Alone. I sighed again, as I closed my eyes. " I missed you. " I decided to wait for Chanyeol today. I want to let out everything to him. But my mind told me to not to, my heart said to do so. I'm confused. I threw it away from my mind.

I sat down on the carpet, I took out my book that I got from him. He bought it for me as I wished. Although it's just like a school book, I wrapped it with colourful papers. I took out my pens, opening the middle of the book. I smiled, although my heart feels like falling off from its position.

It's a confession I wrote for him, for our 8th month anniversary. I thought I'll show it to him. But I know it's the stupidest thing I've thought to do. My tears threatening to fall, but I managed to hold them back. I already cry for few times today. " Be strong, heart. " I said to myself as I curled my lips up. I faked a smile.

" I- I missed you. Where are you? It has been months I've lost you but it felt like years. I'm waiting, and I'm still waiting, for you. Please come back. " I cupped my mouth, controlling myself to not let out sobs. I failed. My tears successfully streaming down. " I- I can't.. I'm not strong anymore without you, Sehun.. " I sobbed uncontrollably. I let it out. I can't handle it anymore. Tears keep falling like it won't end. I still can't accept the fact that he's gone. The tragic incident replay in her mind. 

 

NO ONE'S POV.

Sehun and Soojung went on a date to celebrate their 5th month anniversary at the amusement park. They had fun on that day. Sehun bought a snow spray without Soojung's knowing. He hid it behind him as he approached Soojung who was watching the kids. " Soojung-ah. " He sighed as he look at her. Soojung turned her head to him. Noticing his face, Soojung got up from her sit as she walks to him. " Sehun-ie, are you okay? "

" Soojung-ah, happy 5th month anniversary! " Sehun shouted before spraying the snow to her face. Soojung looked at him as she widens her eyes. " OH SEHUN! " She shouted before laughing. " You're dead. " Soojung said as she chased him. " GOD HELP ME! A WHITE FACE WOMAN IS COMING AFTER ME! " Sehun shouted as he ran from Soojung.

Without his knowing, he reached the road. Unfortunately, a truck came near. Sehun stopped running as he hears Soojung shouting. " Oh Sehun, watch out! " Sehun looked at his left. " Pinnn!! "  Sehun was laying on the road, bloods covered his face, his clothes.

 

" Oh Sehun! " She screams as her tears continue falling off her eyes. " Soojung shh. " She felt arms wrapped around her. Chanyeol hugged her tightly, kissing her head to comfort his beloved best friend. " I'm here, Jung. I'm here shh. " Soojung lets Chanyeol hug her. She somehow feels safe in his arms. Memories of her and Sehun flashed in her mind. " Sehu- " Chanyeol cut her words off. " I know Soojung. I know. " 

 

 

" It's true, a memory of true love is like a favorite song; no matter how many times it plays again, you'll never get tired of it "