The Death Note

www.hellcorrespondence.com [Haitus]

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

My life is is as boring as it can possibly get, i'm not kidding when i tell you that i get aggrivated every morning. There is nothing to do! I wake up and do the same thing day by day by day! I get up, take a shower, brush my teeth, get ready, eat and then head off to school. Classes were always the same to me, the same boring teacher, the same boring, people and the same boring life...for once i wish something interesting would happen!!

[Zhou mi's P.O.V]

"Hey Zhou mi, what are you doing?" I heard Henry's voice in the distance.

"Just checking out the human world, nothing too special." I shrugged.

"Take a break from watching those pathetic mortals and come play with me and the others."

"Yeah, I'd rather not play a stupid killing game with you guys if none of us can really die." I said a little irritated.

"Suit yourself." Henry said and walked away, leaving me to continue watching the humans. In case you are wondering about what we were talking about..Henry and I along with everyone else here are like death gods, or as we like to call it Shinigami. We hold the power to kill any human we see fit, we are what the humans call "Grim Reaper" only we dont have scythes or wear black cloaks. Instead we carry a black book around with us. I sighed and decided I had enough of this and walked away..little did i know, my notebook fell out of my jacket and went through the portal to the human world.

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

Throughout the whole class time, i wasn't paying attention..i was too smart to be in this class, i was ranked number 1 in the whole school and no one could surpass me. As I looked out the window i saw something fall from the sky and land on the grass below...it looked like a notebook. *I'll go check it out later on* I thought to myself and returned to "paying attention to the teacher."

-The Final Bell rings-

I gathered all my things and left the school, i walked to where the notebook was and picked it up. I hid the notebook in my jacket and walked back home. There was no one home that night and i just went up to my room and took out the notebook, placing it on my desk and stared at it..it had the words "Death Note" 

*Interesting name for a notebook* I opened it and turned to the first page where it had some sort of intructions, I began to read what it said.

deathnote_instructions.jpg

*chuckles* is this serious? a notebook that can actually kill someone? I don't believe this one bit! I closed the notebook and put it back in my backpack and leaned back in my chair. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed, i got up and took a shower and ate dinner and then went to sleep. The next day wa the same boring routine, typical day until i was at the convinient store buying stuff for school when i saw a woman being harrassed by three men, they were going to her if i didnt do something quick. Seeing as how i didnt have a weapon, the first thing i took out was the notebook and opened it up to the first page. 

I heard what one man said to the leader and i wrote down his name with his face in my mind and waited to see what would happen next. Nothing happened  to him and i chuckled thinking that something like this would work! But i responded too quickly when the leader just collapsed and it looked like he was having a heart attack...the other two freaked out and ran away, the leader tried to run but was soon run over by a car.

*NO WAY!! I ACTUALLY KILLED SOMEONE?!* My eyes went wide and i almost collapsed, but contained my fright. I  ran out of the store as fast as i could and tripped on a rock and fell in an alley. *WHAT THE HELL?!?!* I was in so much shock but i managed to make it home and lock myself in my room where i found an unknown person with black wings standing by the window.

"Who the hell are you?" I demanded.

"The name is Zhou Mi and I believe you have something that belongs to me." He stated, his  red eyes piercing my soul to the core.

"What would that be?"

"That notebook you have there in your hands, I want it back."

*1ST CHAPTER DONE!! WOOHOO!!! WHAT DID YOU THINK? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW *disappears with the wind*

-Hell Girl